A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,507
Currently Running With Scissors:
314 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Poppet/Doll furniture along TO COMPLETE BY THE END OF 2012  (Read 38681 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lovesclutter
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Nothing is safe in its native form.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #210 on: May 13, 2012 10:43:15 AM »

Didn't do anything last weekend, and am feeling guilty for not working on it yesterday. Hmmm, I should just walk in there. I got a new rescue cat Monday and he is taking some coaxing to come out of my bedroom closet. I have spent the entire weekend in my bed. He is getting a little more adventurous.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
Sharalee

www.wists.com/SharaLee http://pinterest.com/sharalee3/pins/?filter=likes

Retired Hairstylist/Crafter

« Reply #211 on: May 24, 2012 01:35:10 PM »

Hi there, I've been busy with life & things. Haven't done nothing with my closet yet too many things going on. But I will some day. How's it going with you "lovesclutter"
I see you got a new kitty, I love cats & dogs. Anyway your house is looking great I love the cards. great job!! Keep it UP!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http:/pinterest.com/sharalee3

"Poppet vs. Ami Swap"/partners

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/Raggedy Ann & Andy Dolls/also TM Patches
lovesclutter

« Reply #212 on: June 12, 2012 05:42:41 PM »

Thanks Sharalee, haven't been on much the last couple of weeks. I'm going to start on Carissa's room next (she's a slut), so she will have a boudoir type of room. Have some red fake fur for the carpet. LOL I think this room will be easier. Alice has settled into her room and is doing well.

The cat? That's another story, 5 years old and not litter trained, so you see where all my time is going. Not going to give up on him, he is actually getting social now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
fluttermuffin
« Reply #213 on: June 13, 2012 02:12:55 PM »

LovesClutter... I just adore how your dollies have such different and unique personalities... I'm anxious to see your "slut's" room... LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #214 on: June 13, 2012 05:47:38 PM »

I'm still just haunting you guys.  Since I moved recently, my space is taking precedents over Zoey's.  But I just wanted to say YEAH to lovesclutter for helping animals who have had stupid humans till you.  Rescue is the only way to go as far as I'm concerned.  They know when they have it good.  My wee Cosmo is rescue and yes, he has his issues, but I would give up both my arms before I gave him up Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
lovesclutter

« Reply #215 on: June 14, 2012 04:38:01 PM »

I have some small cans of a plum color paint that I want to tone down with white if they are still good, to have lavender walls and the slutty red fun fur for shag carpet. KLKing made me some leather furniture and sent it to me in a 44 cent swap (really) ready to be stuffed. Scale may be small, but if I can find that I can add artwork and other stuff.

Sureal, yes, the cat has issues, and he actually tried to pee in the litter box, big victory. BUT, still needs other 'encouragement'.

At work I train, and it is supposed to be 2 weeks, I'm getting one and back to back classes. Oh well. I can always plan for this weekend.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sharalee

www.wists.com/SharaLee http://pinterest.com/sharalee3/pins/?filter=likes

Retired Hairstylist/Crafter

« Reply #216 on: June 19, 2012 12:26:31 PM »

Hi "lovesclutter" That's great you rescued him, it'll just take pationce, We've rescuded 3 Retired racers from the race track, Greyhounds, & also the small Italian greyhounds, they get homes that are not ready for these lovable highly excited & wants a lot of attention, then they go to homes who take care of them until they fine there forever homes.
I haven't done anything on my closet. You're doing great on your project. Can't wait to see the slut's room. Keep up the good work!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http:/pinterest.com/sharalee3

"Poppet vs. Ami Swap"/partners

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/Raggedy Ann & Andy Dolls/also TM Patches
lovesclutter

« Reply #217 on: June 26, 2012 05:15:59 PM »

I achieved a master task last weekend. I cleaned my room top to bottom, found all my earring orphans (well most of them), organized every drawer, tried to deflea, vacuumned, vacuumed some more, dusted, make yard sale piles, rag piles and so much more. Working on the craftroom again this weekend, and will at least lay the carpet for the slut and have a great background image for the back wall. I need to get my roomie to help me lift the cabinet up and put some encyclopedias, so I'm not working so hunched over. Gotta love this new central air. LOL

I'm not giving up on the rescue. He has been treated again as well as the other cat. But, have to get some borax to kill them all over the house before they get out of control.  I love you rescue the greyhounds. They need good fosters.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lovesclutter

« Reply #218 on: June 30, 2012 05:30:10 AM »

Couldn't find the plum, so red/red/red the room IS. When the paint dries and I get the rug laid down, I'll post a pic.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lovesclutter

« Reply #219 on: June 30, 2012 11:06:41 AM »

OK A BIG UPDATE.

Going to load pics and then put in the text
Caressa's room: The centerpiece of artwork came from edelc from the coctail swap. Caressa is slouching around with Peter the Rock Star, both anitomically correct.

Libby's Fairie Room: Libby watches out for Tinkerbelll and all the fairy friends.

Detail on the sides:

Details across the top:

Details of the space between Alice's room and Caressa's

Entire House: Just kinda went crazy with the hot glue and have a couple of blisters. I still have a lot of stash to burn up, but this is a start.

Just realized looking at the date this is my 7 year anniversary in Knoxville.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Suzy Welch Reveals Who She Admires Most
Mark Bittman Reveals His Greatest Achievement
Suzy Welch Offers Readers Some Words of Wisdom
Holly Black Interviews Cassandra Clare
Nina Malkin Talks About Swoon
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...