A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 296,709
Currently Running With Scissors:
640 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 24
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Campers Swap Round 2 Sign up 1 July - 10 July , Sendout 31 Aug  (Read 15172 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

selkie

Duct tape and zipties will fix EVERYTHING!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: July 09, 2009 04:34:49 AM »

My husband is the camping fanatic in the house - he made fun of craftster until he discovered a popup campers forum...
I think he's more excited about the swap than I am. He was 'demanding' a list of what I'm making (okay so I know he' more upset than he thinks he is about Pop-pop and the wine was definitely contributing to his usually macabre sense of humor last evening.) I named one thought and told him I was waiting for my partner and he screamed out '1 point'...
It's kinda cool for a change.

The "campground report" isn't supposed to be a big stressful deal - just info about your area.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Power is strength and the ability to see yourself through your own eyes and not through the eyes of another. It is being able to place a circle of power at your own feet and not take power from someone else's circle.

Agnes Whistling Elk
Alexus1325
« Reply #81 on: July 09, 2009 06:33:36 AM »

Oh my, I must have missed your announcement, Selkie. I'm very sorry to hear that, and you and your hubby and family have my best wishes through the next little while Sad I recently went to a funeral myself... Very funny though, your husband yelling "one point," Tongue

About the travel cards, I really want to do a sort of little collage. I was so inspired looking at various ATCs and the swap gallery for those... bulky pages? Whatever they're called, they're awesome! Papercrafters are GENIUS, I swear! The beauty of a printer-scanner is that I can scan my original collage and send you all copies. Maybe with additional embellishment like ribbons and sparkles Cheesy I have a feeling I need to make a $20 trip to the Dollarama for supplies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

selkie

Duct tape and zipties will fix EVERYTHING!

« Reply #82 on: July 09, 2009 10:46:14 AM »

Funny that you mention it - I'm in the midst of an altered book orgy and that's exactly what I was thinking of for my page... I can color photocopy them and keep the original for myself!!!

Back from the funeral and off to look for our small crockpot for DS#2 to heat his rocks for a massage!

Selkie

PS - I didn't really announce Pop-pop's death, just mentioned the viewing/funeral in passing!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Power is strength and the ability to see yourself through your own eyes and not through the eyes of another. It is being able to place a circle of power at your own feet and not take power from someone else's circle.

Agnes Whistling Elk
MaggieMo
« Reply #83 on: July 09, 2009 11:45:48 AM »

I absolutely love the idea of the camp review, Im going to do mine on a place ive only been once too but it was soooo cool 9to me at least) need to go again. that party is really gonna be neat I cant wait to see every ones camping spots!!

sorry for your loss selkie  Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"But I don't want to go among mad people." said Alice. "Oh, you cant help that," said the cat. "We're all mad here."
mstelena
« Reply #84 on: July 09, 2009 02:28:54 PM »

Woot!
I'm officially on the list... but I'll get around to reading the posts this weekend. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
woodland_faerie
craftie Woodland faerie

Sewing feral faerie creature TEXTURE YUM

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #85 on: July 09, 2009 08:18:20 PM »

come on people sign up so we have even partners! lol if iit is uneven i will take on 2 partners...... Grin ok
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Watch out for toadstool rings!
www.wists.com/woodland_faerie
I love personal swaps we can do one with faerie clothing just ask! I've got a vintage fabric for trade
dazeychick
"I got my toes in the water, a** in the sand..." -Zac Brown Band

« Reply #86 on: July 09, 2009 08:48:36 PM »

only one more day to sign up which means partners soon!! yay!!! I'm so excited!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Leave something good in everyday" -Dolly Parton

http://pinterest.com/c_green
http://candragreen.blogspot.com/
LimeRiot
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Sublime

« Reply #87 on: July 09, 2009 09:57:56 PM »

I'm so excited to learn who I'll be crafting for! Will we get our partners on Saturday??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest!
My Blog!

Craftster has gone mobile!!  Read the news here.
woodland_faerie
craftie Woodland faerie

Sewing feral faerie creature TEXTURE YUM

« Reply #88 on: July 10, 2009 07:44:29 AM »

OK IM AM GONNA CLOSE THIS EARLY WHILE WE HAVE EVEN PARTNERS IS THAT OK WITH EVERYONE HERE SO I CAN ASIGN EVERYONE A PARTNER NOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOT  lets get this camping party started up right now! lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Watch out for toadstool rings!
www.wists.com/woodland_faerie
I love personal swaps we can do one with faerie clothing just ask! I've got a vintage fabric for trade
Jenna_Gayle
« Reply #89 on: July 10, 2009 07:46:14 AM »

come on people sign up so we have even partners! lol if iit is uneven i will take on 2 partners...... Grin ok

I said I wasn't going to on the way to work this morning, but this gentle persuasion (and one in a personal message) has compelled me to finally sign up  Cheesy  I'm such a sucker!!  And I'm serious, Woodland.... if DH asks, I'm blaming it allllll on you!!!!!!!!   Grin

I'd like to know when partners are going to be assigned, too!  I don't have all this high finagled technology in the boondocks so unless it's today I'll have to wait till Monday!!!   Shocked  Ah, well, it'll make going to work Monday morning a whole lot better!   Cheesy Nevermind!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: July 10, 2009 08:12:07 AM by Jenna_Gayle » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Live neither in the past nor in the future, but let each day's work absorb your entire energies, and satisfy your widest ambition. ~Sir William Osler
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 24 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Macromedia Flash 8 - Adding Elements to the Stage
Macromedia Flash 8 - Introducing the Flash Interface
Macromedia Flash 8 - Quick Flash Demo
Extreme Website Makeover - Saving and Updating Template-Based Files
Extreme Website Makeover - Linking Buttons to Pages
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...