A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,144
Currently Running With Scissors:
408 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Dotees - Mini Art Dolls - Round 6 SEND OUT Monday 8/10/09  (Read 13544 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

recrdchaos
Knight of Time, Philosopher Prince

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 24, 2009 05:42:32 PM »

I have all the dotees planned out, and two faces done. I've got one more face to do! Hope to get that done tomorrow. That's the hardest part, the sewing will be cake XD
THIS ROCKS   Logged
robotarsonist

glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: July 24, 2009 08:28:51 PM »

I agree! Sometimes the faces can make or break the little creatures Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftymama06

I craft..Therefore I am..

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: July 25, 2009 12:33:04 PM »

Just wanted to stop in and say HI EVERYONE!!!!!..The dolls are ANXIOUSLY awaiting to get sent to their new homes..They are EXCITED and NERVOUS..They are afraid their new mommies won't like them..I keep assuring them they WILL be LOVED..No pressure ladies..lol..I'm waiting for more cash flow..Which should be in another week or so..We're starting a bedroom/bathroom remodel..And the shower is gonna be TIME CONSUMING!!!..The whole thng is going to be tile..So I get to GROUT ,GROUT, GROUT...lol...Yes I'm a bit chatty right now..I've been sorting through my stuff and letting some things go...UGH..Then my tooth is HURTING so I'm taking Vicodin to put it to sleep,awaiting for it to kick in right now...I HATE dentists too...lol..
I think I read somewhere on a Dotee Round 7..I'm SOOOOO THERE!!!!...I'm gonna look around a bit and see what swaps I can't join..lol...I also love to look at the galleries...Some great work soo far..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Debbie
I LOVE anything homemade..
I LOVE giving HOMEMADE gifts..Which KID would YOU like??

Current Swaps..
Dotee's Round 7
I LOVE FALL
Hair DooDads 2
Martryska Swap-Sign ups
My Wists:
http://www.wists.com/craftymama06
SugarySweet
« Reply #143 on: July 25, 2009 03:36:46 PM »

I'm working on the dottees this weekend and I think I will be ready to ship at the end of the week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WiccadWitch
« Reply #144 on: July 26, 2009 12:58:47 AM »

I received a dotee from Audio-astrophysics today!!

This morning was horrible, just one thing going wrong after another, I ended up having to walk to work, which took an hour (making me an hour late) it was hot and really humid. To say I was in a bad mood wouldn't even begin to cover it.

So, I get home (still in a bad mood) and find a dotee from Audio in the mailbox. OK, I don't usually use the word "cool" to describe things, but, this dotee is COOL!!! It has a really spiritual, serene feeling. I hung it up and looked at it for a while and I could feel the stress disappear, and it reminded me what was really important (creating art  Grin - OK and the other usual stuff, too) It completely changed my mood.

I'm having a lot of computer problems right now (always at the worst possible time) and I can't get it to upload pictures anywhere. I apologize to Audio (and everyone else) for not being able to post pictures right away. We're working on it, and hopefully will get it fixed soon.

Thank you, Audio for the beautiful dotee, it really made my day!

Tattooedcrafter, your son is so cute, I'm glad he likes "The Fuzz" (or whatever you -or your son- name him). I'm sorry he had a nightmare, that's terrifying for a 3 yr. old. Poor little guy. I'm so happy The Fuzz made him feel better.

Update: Photos in gallery!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009 10:05:01 AM by WiccadWitch » THIS ROCKS   Logged
spicytaco
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Lalala...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #145 on: July 27, 2009 05:46:27 PM »

Hey...just checking in. Alright, so I haven't started yet. Been in a funk lately. I live for summer, but this summer's all been cold and rain, so I've been grumpy. I'll get to them soon though. No worries. I usually send on the last day. Just my style. Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*insert witty saying here*

I has Wist.
KiwiDragons
Get it together!

Stacked Sheep. :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: July 27, 2009 07:22:08 PM »

Hey...just checking in. Alright, so I haven't started yet. Been in a funk lately. I live for summer, but this summer's all been cold and rain, so I've been grumpy. I'll get to them soon though. No worries. I usually send on the last day. Just my style. Tongue
This will probably be me too-sending near/on the last day. I have all my ideas planned out, but actually getting to work...I don't know what my problem is.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists

Little Visitor Adventures
Charlie in MO
Zazie in Canada
audio
Nobody could do that much dcoupage without calling on the powers of darkness.

Galactic Empress Audrey The Nerdy

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #147 on: July 27, 2009 07:32:23 PM »

I know what you guys mean, dotees are really fun to collect and trade, but I still think they are really hard to make, and this is my third dotee swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WiccadWitch
« Reply #148 on: July 28, 2009 10:07:24 AM »

On a miserable, sweltering day (Spicytaco, want to trade summer weather?  Grin  I love the rain). I received a really pretty winter themed dotee from Tattooedcrafter! With frosty beaded snowflakes!! Reminds me that nicer (to me, anyway) weather is coming. I'll post pictures in the gallery as soon as I can.

Thank you, Tattooedcrafter, She's beautiful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mamarose22
« Reply #149 on: July 28, 2009 02:29:58 PM »

I haven't done anything with this swap yet, either.  I just figured out what to make for my stuffie swap and it shouldn't take me too long to do.  Then I will be able to start figuring out what Dotees to make.  Fortunately, I have until 9/1 to ship my Wist swap.  That will require a lot more crafting time.  I also have to make a doll by the 1st week in September.  Oh gosh, can anyone find me some more hands? 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
http://www.pinterest.com/mamarose22/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...