A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,194
Currently Running With Scissors:
640 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 28 **Shops Only!!**  (Read 60254 times)
Tags for this thread: video_game  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

TwiztidBlood
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2009 12:25:57 PM »

TwiztidBlood's Shop

OPEN

Located in eastern Ontario, with 3 cats

Custom Items:
I will happily make any custom items you wish. Please PM me if you are looking for anything crochet, sewn, spun, knit, quilted etc.

3 Point Items:

5oz of Upper Canada Village undyed roving

2 Point Items:

Crochet loofah, made with cotton yarn. Crocheted to be large and squishy. Photographed and ready is natural and green. Custom colours available, just PM your colour choice/s when claiming.

1 Point Items:

Homemade soap, citrus, herbal, vanilla scent with apricot seeds and peices of loofah

1/2 Point Items:

Purple knit flower brooch with button center. Size measures 1.5 inches across
Claim as right or left

Wooden flower earrings, flowers are about the size of a loonie

Blown glass pendant, blue with metalic. Comes on stainless steel wire with lobster clasp, but feel free to change it to a chain of your choice.

1/4 Point Items:

Purple earrings

Glass leaf earrings

Supplies:

1/4 Point Items:
Extra large FQ of cotton black and white print fabric

none at this time

Current: 1
Pending: 0
TOTAL: 1

Claims made from me:
superhooker - TOL Pendant -1 pt
                - Crochet teacup - 1pt

Claims Ive made:
lapoli - sock yarn - 3pts
A2K - 4 skeins of merino yarn - 2 pts
lapoli - 1oz soysilk - 1pt
« Last Edit: July 23, 2009 04:34:55 PM by TwiztidBlood » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I just moved to a new loft, please contact me for my new mailing address!
My Wist
Cya
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2009 12:51:26 PM »

Cya's

CLOSED

I live in Quebec, Canada with my wonderful husband and adorable daughter. We have two cats and our home is smoke-free.

3 points

Custom cross-stitched bookmark

Machine cross-stitched bookmark featuring the manga/video game character of you choice.
It has a wool felt backing to make it more sturdy.
Please send me a reference picture of the character you want once you've claimed.
If you'd like the Zelda bookmark shown in the picture, I can make one for you for 2 points instead of 3.

2 points

Organic merino handspun

1.4 oz, thick and thin. Blend of organic merino, soysilk and sari silk. Very soft. One available.
Sorry, it's been claimed but I'll make some more.

Custom crochet roll

Embroidered crochet roll with space for 11 hooks, needles, scissors and other tools. It ties up with a ribbon. I can make a longer roll if you require more space for your hooks. Your choice of main fabric, contrasting fabric, ribbon and embroidery color (fabrics will be posted soon). Tools not included.

Totoro scarf

This 6"x57", black & white polar fleece scarf is thick, structured and warm. The edges are serged. The Totoro design is 4"x5", machine embroidered.
The scarf color will differ from the picture (black fleece instead of grey). I have other fabric and thread colors for you to choose from if you like.

Custom pencil sketch of your favorite anime/manga/videogame character

This is an example of what I do but I can draw in other styles too. Add two points for each additional character if you'd like me to draw more than one.

Custom digital lineart

Simple digital lineart of either an original character or any anime/manga/videogame character. If you'd like an original character, please send a description.
You will receive the file by email but I can also send you a printed copy if you like. Because of the one week shipping deadline, I cannot color it (heh, I'm slow!)

1 point

Machine embroidered Totoro

Machine embroidered Totoro on a one foot square piece of fabric. I can use fabric from my stash or you can send me a specific fabric or garment if you like. It has to be a pretty heavy fabric (t-shirt fabric or light cotton will pucker). 140+ thread colors to choose from.
CATBUS COMING SOON

Machine embroidered 8-bit Final Fantasy black mage badge

For the true geek only! 3x4 inches approx. It can be sewn or glued on a bag or other support. I can embroider him on another background color and I'll fix the problem with his right hand before embroidering.

1/2 point

Guest soaps

I made these little glycerin soaps with my daughter. Each is 2 inch diameter, perfect for guests.
Claim as green clay (no fragrance), green clay and rose, pink grapefruit.
I can also make lily of the valley, rhassoul clay (no fragrance), cucumber, lime, watermelon, vanilla or coffee.  
1/2 point each, several available.

Totoro shrink plastic charms

Hand drawn and colored, finished with matte varnish for durability
1/2 point each or 1 point for all three
Claim as grey, blue or white Totoro

Hand-drawn shrink plastic animals

Each animal is carefully hand-drawn and colored. You can choose from the picture or I can draw any other animal of your choice. They are pierced for jewelry making. 1/2 point each.

SUPPLIES

2 points

2 Trading Spaces books

Soft cover books with many nice projects and ideas. 170 pages each. Like new.
North America only please.

1 point

Newlook patterns for toddlers

Both are size 6 months to 4 years. New and uncut, bought recently. 1 pt each. Claim as dress or sleepwear Newlook pattern.

Wash away stabilizer

This is a thick, tear-away/wash-away embroidery stabilizer. It has a papery texture and doesn't stretch easily. It can be used with any fabric but it's especially useful for embroidering knit fabric.  
5 sheets for 1 point or 0.25 point/sheet. They're 8.5"x11".

Claims made from me:
Cya to Donniesgirl: Frankensoap 1
Cya to Velvet Rose: Needle felting magic - 1
Cya to Donniesgirl: Custom Crochet Roll - 2
Cya to Freestyle: Custom digital line art: fairy - 2

Claims I have made:
Lapoli to Cya: Set of 4 soy wax votive candles 1
Lapoli to Cya: Loosely Carded Ecospun, 2oz - 2

Wishlist:
Crafted: cosmetic bag, handspun, cat toys, children toys, wool socks, handmade soap, hats and scarves, amigurumi...
Supplies: soapmaking supplies, shiny or exotic fiber for carding, wool felt, spinning or felting books, diy kits, acid dye, colorful trims, handmade paper, japanese fabric, shrink plastic book or supplies...

Starting Points: 3
Current Points: 8
Pending Points: 0
Total Points: 8
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009 05:24:41 PM by Cya » THIS ROCKS   Logged

RubyTuesday
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2009 01:10:26 PM »

I'm Open  Smiley

Allergy Info:  Smoke and pet free home, please message me if you'd like further info on any item

English Garden Earrings.  Pink mother of pearl sits behind pretty little vintage charms from my jewellery stash.  1.5" long including earwire. all findings silver plated.  1 point

Macrame bracelets made from plastic coated wire, choose 4 for a point (numbered 1-6 top to bottom)

Apple Jacket - Knitted in soft 100% cotton. Red. 2 available. Fits apples up to 9" circ. - 1 point each

Little felt heart brooch. Decorated with buttons, sequins & beads. Measure 2-2.5" across. SALE 0.5 points each
Choose from- Top row: Strawberry, Grass (not available) Lemon. Bottom row: Apple (not available) Mandarin, or Raspberry.

Beaded Gecko?  measures 3.5" long - not including keyring, made by another crafter SALE 0.5 points

Bunny Blanket Buddy comforters. Knitted in 100% cotton, so soft and tactile, my niece adored hers  Smiley 11" x 11" Choose from Lilac or Pink.  1 point each

Strawberry necklace and earring set. (Unscented) Strawberry pendant hangs on fully adjustable cord. With matching earrings.  All findings are new and silver plated SALE 0.5 points

Soap cozy.  Crocheted in 100% cotton.  prevent your handmade soap going soggy and get an exfoliation into the bargain! Cheesy   SALE 0.25 points

Tissue case  SALE 0.25 points

Bead rings. Made with fully coated copper wire and beads that I've ground the back flat.
Faux amber bead ring, internal ring measurement 20mm  0.5 points

Scissor fobs: SALE 0.25 points each  - Sorry, scissors not included!  Cheesy

Gold tone heart with glass beads

Pretty glass fish with glass beads  

Supplies:

Silk cushion cover: PARROT  Size 40 x 40cm Design in Clear gutta, ready to be painted with silk paints  0.5 point

Largish Star foam stamp, unused  0.25 points

Bought
LaughingLark to RubyTuesday Flock o birdies (1) Long necklace #14 (1) Total 2 points. SB 28th july -RECEIVED
veludo to RubyTuesday - By the Sea - 1 point.  SB 30th #July

Sold
rubytuesday to loudxmouse--Bag of feathers, new and sealed (.5) SB 29th July
rubytuesday to loudxmouse--Retro set 4 DPNS(.5) SB 29th July

Starting points: 5
Available points:  3
Pending points:  0
Total points: 3
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009 12:11:00 PM by RubyTuesday » THIS ROCKS   Logged

donniesgirl
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2009 01:41:38 PM »

Donniesgirls Swap Shop

Current status: CLOSED

About My Shop
Texas based shop.  Smoke free, although I do have a cat.  She is afraid of the sewing machine so stray hairs shouldnt be a problem.  Smiley  

Crafts

3 Points

None at this time.

2 Points

Copper Seed Bead Necklace - 2 points.  

1 Point

New!
Nick Nack Pottery - 1 point each

Chain stitch necklace 1 point.  Made with blue bamboo silk yarn.

Lavender sachets - set of 2 for 1 point.  Satin & Velveteen (2 sets available) or Cotton Botanical (6 sets available).  Note the Cotton Botanical may vary some as the fabric is a large botanical print (18" repeat or so), but the colors in the picture are true.

Wildflower Return Address Labels, 5 sheets return address labels (30 labels per sheet) for 1 point.  Set has a variety of 5 different wildflowers taken by me here in Texas.  My spring allergies ought to be good for something!   Cheesy  

The flowers:          

Every Day "Eco Friendly" Dinner Napkins.  Set of 6 for 1 point.  They are casual (one sided) & each one is 12" x 12."  The fabrics I have available are below.  If there is a motif or color that you are looking for & I don't have it, please PM me.  

Color choices available are shown below, left to right (Asian flower print, medallions, sailboats, tan w/white flowers, tropical, & palm trees.  

Coasters - set of 4 for 1 point.  Please specify black/white/pink, blue/white/red, coffee, or Texas.

Kitchen towels - 1 point each.  Each towel has a yummy recipe appliqud, similar to below.  Washable.  Please specify Cabernet Brownies, Poppyseed Madeleines, Jen's Blondies, Lavender Madeleines, St. Louis Gooey Butter Cake, or Cabernet Jelly.  The colors may be different than below, so if you have a color request, please let me know.  Or, if you would like a particular recipe appliqud, I can do that too.

Wine grapes cell phone charm - 1 point.  I didn't make this, but it was made by a friend of my cousin's.  I think it's cute, but I'm just not a cell phone charm person.

New!
Quarter Point Items
Please order in increments of one point.  Mix & match potholders, iron on transfers, and hair doo dads.

Action shot of the eyelet/cherry blossoms print headband:

Supplies
Unfortunately, I don't have the fiber content or washing instructions on any of the fabric, but I'll try to describe the fabric as best I can.

3 Points

Blue fabric - 5 yards for 3 points.  There is a total of 10 continuous yards.  Each 5 yard increment is a total of 3 points.  It has a very subtle herringbone type weave.  The picture makes it look like denim, but it really isn't anything like it - it's more of a royal blue color with a heavy challis feel.

2 Points

None

1 Point

Sequined Christmas Appliques - all for 1 point

Sewing patterns (never used, any 2 for 1 point).  

Pink seed beads - 1 point.  As you can see, I started a necklace out of these a looooong time ago.  I lost the pattern (its like the copper necklace above) & lost interest, though, so here are the beads & the partial necklace for whoever wants them.

Black sheer - 2 yards (44" w) for 1 point.

Pink silky fabric with roses - 1 3/4 yards (45"w) for 1 point.

PJ Shorts Fabrics - 3 fabrics for 1 point.

Horoscope silky fabric (1 3/4 yards @ 60"w), Red flannel with a girly print (1 1/3 yards @ 41"w), Girly silky fabric (1 3/4 yards @ 45"w)

SENT    RECEIVED

Claims made from me -
donniesgirl to lapoli - custom placemats (3)
donniesgirl to A2K - fabric scraps (1)
donniesgirl to A2K - 4 Woolease (green and wheat) (2)
donniesgirl to A2K - patterns  (1)

Claims I have made -  
Cya to donniesgirl: Frankensoap 1
atsuko to donniesgirl: Russian Cuties (8 mounted on cards with envelopes) 1 point
loudxmouse to donniesgirl - tiny blue-bird - 1 pt
loudxmouse to donniesgirl - turkish scarf/yazma - 1
Cya to donniesgirl - Custom Crochet Roll - 2

Pending: 0
Current: 3

TOTAL: 3
« Last Edit: July 25, 2009 05:30:20 PM by donniesgirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2009 02:24:42 PM »

open<3

fiber/yarn/knit things

custom knit racer-back:2pt

PM me about custom colors and sizes

custom donut:1ptnew!

ask me about flavor choices, if you want eyes or not, sprinkle colors, or if you want one of these ones I have already made! yum!

custom bats:1pt

^^custom bats for atsuko and loves2experiment
PM me for colors and fiber choices or to ask for something special.

circle-square, summer, slouch hat:1ptnew

100% cotton, great for us  big-heads and dread-heads alike. super soft, light pink.

zippered knitting needle case:1ptnew

stiff plastic case with handle repurposed into a knitting needle case. distressed label-maker labels mark the needle sizes and elastic holds needles in place.

knitkini:1pt

a knit bikini top made from elann esprit (comparable to cascade fixation) a cotton and elastic blend yarn. I made this for myself, but quickly out grew it before I could even wear it once.
The color work makes it thick enough to prevent any nip-slips, but not so thick that it is bulky or uncomfortable.
measurements:
13" along bottom of cups
6" along inside edge of cup
14" long ties

peacocky wool ~25yds:1pt

warm, brown wool plied with thin, peacock feathers. They are spun in tightly, so they won't fall out, and don't stick out too much to give it that "novelty yarn" feel. really subtle opalescence peeks out from a rich brown wool.

"hotdog scarf":1 ptreduced

a garter-stitch scarf knit long-ways aka hotdog style. It's knit with vintage wool, handspun merino, cascade pastaza, and hand dyed cascade eco wool. 100" long making it loopable, hangable and snugglable

custom monsters:1[t

a custom, surprise monster in the color of your choosing. PM me about specifications and colors.

jewelry

wing earrings: .5 ptnew!

antique gold wing charms on gold hooks

falling swallow necklace:1ptnew!

gold chain with antique gold charm of a swallow flanked by asymmetrical, vintage, faux pearls. 18" chain closes with a gold glasp.

leaf-nook necklace:1ptnew!

silvertoned circular charm, hides a translucent-green leaf bead. 22" chain

leaf earrings:.5 ptnew!

frosted glass leaves on sterling ear hooks

forest cha cha bracelet:3ptnew!

antique gold chain loaded up with gold charm of birds, green leaves, buttons and pearls. 9.5" chain with a toggle clasp (not seen in pictures.)

art-yarn necklaces: 1pt each

wool with angora puffs:

green, blue and pink granny stacks with acid-green silk slubs:

thick and thin teal and blue:

crocheted purple:

CUSTOM 1" badges! 5 for 1pt

give me a theme and I can use epehmera from mags and such to make them or send me images to print. I have a TON of fashion mags, craft mags, etc. If you give me a color or feeling or something even I can make a nice little matching set.
let me know if you need a bigger amount and we can work it out!

swallow necklace:1pt

hand colored charms on silver plated chain.

when worn the swallows rest right on collar bones.

nutella and cookie pendant:.5ptreduced

hand colored nutella charm with a shiny, gold cookie/biscuit/cracker charm behind it. tasty!

key and clock pendant:1 pt

36" gold toned chain with vintage pearl, key charm and clock button

pheasant and rhinestone fascinator:2pt

hand placed pheasant feathers on a felt pad with vintage, rhinestone button and sheer ribbon detailing. attaches with clip backed with grosgrain ribbon.

feathers and bone fascinator: 1pt

hand-shaped commercial pheasant pad with added peacock and faux bone button.
attaches with clip backed with grosgrain ribbon.

shockingly yellow fascinator: 1pt

hand-shaped commercial feather pad in a brilliant yellow.
attaches with clip backed with grosgrain ribbon.

hand bound books/other

all the books are hand bound and only use acid free PVA and methocellulose. many of the paste-paper covers/fly sheets were hand made by me as well. all have TONS of blank pages and are signed by me in the back (though i can erase that for you if you want)
if you want exact measurements please ask.

green and grey accordion:1pt

a hard cased book opening to one, continuous accordion only tacked down on one end (like the one above). this would be great for a long, skinny drawing or painting. handpainted pastepaper covers and vintage book cloth.

experimental yarn book: 1pt

a slightly soft covered book with three, handspun yarn ties. The yarn was my 1st real handspun yarn ever and the cover paper was hand painted by me Smiley

'Eat Me' 'Drink Me' Demitasse and saucer:1pt

an espresso demitasse and saucer with the quotes "eat me" and "drink me" from Alice In Wonderland drawn on them in dishwasher resistant glaze.

tea emblem mug:1pt

a small mug, perfect for tea, with a hand drawn "tea" and ornate design.

personal teapot:2pt

a personal teapot waiting for the addition of your image. I can doodle whatever piques your fancy. PM me to talk about it!

tiny, custom demitasse:1pt

talk to me about what design you want! this could be perfect for a kid's tea party.

tiny teacup:1pt

says "all i need is yarn and tea in dishwasher resistant glaze. It would probably like being hand washed more than anything though.

CUSTOM MUGS:1pt
you tell me what color, style and design you like and I can make it happen.
PM me for details.

clothing

turkish scarves (yazma) with needle-lace edging:1pt eachnew!

claim by number, please. If you want measurements or better picture of a specific scarf let me know! gone: #4

more pix,etc,wear it like this or like this.
info sheet

"our lady of perpetual knitting" kid's shirt:1pt

kid's medium teeshirt with hand silkscreened "our lady of perpetual knitting" design. This shirt was an "irregular tee" I think because it has an odd seam by the right shoulder that I never noticed.

supplies

flat rate box of fabric: 3ptsnew!
i have suitings, traditional danish fabric and turkish fabrics as well as everything else under the rainbow. If you want I can throw in 80s sewing patterns for suits and daywear as well.
I can't take pictures of it all, but just let me know what you like and I will put something together.

claims from me:
loudxmouse to lapoli - sumi-e calligraphy set (2)
loudxmouse to Zelda.Suicide - pink/green custom bat - (1)
loudxmouse to corduroy cat - custom bat -1pt
loudxmouse to loves2experiment - Custom bat - (1)
loudxmouse to mullerslanefarm - rainbow cotton roving (2)
loudxmouse to atsuko - custom bat pink/brown 1 point
loudxmouse to Zelda.Suicide - knit chocolate donut - (1)
loudxmouse to aeronberry - Turkish scarf 4  (1pt)
loudxmouse to ptarmic wumpus - 1yd chunks of sheer fabric - (2)
loudxmouse to ptarmic wumpus - Fairytale accordian book - (1)
loudxmouse to donniesgirl - tiny blue-bird - 1 pt
loudxmouse to donniesgirl - turkish scarf/yazma (#2 please)- 1
loudxmouse to Velvet Rose big envelope of ephemera (1pt)
loudxmouse to sewknitter -turkish scarves 3 & 9 --2pts

loudxmouse to SewMamaLady custom knit racer-back (2 pt)

claims i have made:
asphaltqueen to loudxmouse-typewriter key pendant (1)
lapoli to loudxmouse-lady mcbeth (1)
asphaltqueen to loudxmouse-Victorian Heart Necklace - (2)
asphaltqueen to loudxmouse--Ring #11 (2)
penguino to loudxmouse--Indigo (2)
pinkyanddinky to loudxmouse-pantyliners 12,14 and 16 (2)
mullerslanefarm to loudxmouse Citrus Basil Soap (1)
lapoli to loudxmouse Relaxing Oil(1)
lapoli to loudxmouse Refreshing Body and Foot Powder - 8oz bottle (3)

corduroy cat to loudxmouse- Yarrrrrn! - (2)
rubytuesday to loudxmouse--Bag of feathers, new and sealed (.5)
rubytuesday to loudxmouse--Retro set 4 DPNS(.5)
lapoli to loudxmouse Tea Tree and Lavender Carpet Refresher (1)
eliea to loudxmouse- Peacock Messenger(2)

Current: 1
Pending: 2
TOTAL: 3

« Last Edit: July 30, 2009 05:34:16 PM by loudxmouse » THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts spring Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too!
AsphaltQueen
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2009 02:25:56 PM »

CLOSED FOR BUSINESS!!!

The smaller photos are all clickety-clicks to larger images.

All crafted items come from a non-smoking household with one lovely beagle.

Crafted Items

3 POINT ITEMS

Turquoise and Copper Necklace - NO LONGER AVAILABLE, BUT I CAN MAKE ANOTHER - PM ME
Gorgeous turquoise stones with copper findings. Approximately 18" long.

Flying Steampunk Locket - (3)
The locket opens up and has two circles inside where you can add your own photos.

Chunky Green Ring - (3)
Adjustable band, most comfortable for sizes 7 and up. Much more sparkly in real life.

Chunky Gold Bracelet - (3)
I can get measurements if anyone is interested, but this does fit my wrist and I have probably average to slightly-larger-than-average wrists. It has a closed-clasp-hinged thingie in the back (that you can't see in the photo).

Slender Gold Bracelet - (3)
I can get measurements if anyone is interested, but this does fit my wrist and I have probably average to slightly-larger-than-average wrists. It has an open back (as seen in the photo), so it is slightly adjustable.

2 POINT ITEMS

Jasper Necklace - (2)
So much more beautiful than the photos show. Approximately 16" long. (That's a quarter in the photo to give you an idea of the size of the stones.) It doesn't have a weird kink in it, I had a hard time keeping it flat when taking my own picture.

Stone Necklace - (2)

Chunky Tuna Necklace - (2)
This is a big necklace, not for the faint of heart. I'll double-check measurements, but this fish is about as long as my hand.

Gold Cross Necklace - (2)

Silver Cross Necklace - (2)

Steampunk Rings - (2)
All rings are adjustable. I can size it for you if you include your ring size in your pm, otherwise you can easily adjust it yourself.
Ring #1

Ring #3

Ring #4

Ring #5

Ring #6

Ring #7

Ring #8

Ring #9

Ring #10

Ring #12

Swarovsky Rings - (2)
Adjustable ring bases with sparkly swarovsky crystals. Please claim by color.
Blue

Pink

Clear

Mother and Child Cameo Necklace - (2)
Very intricate cameo with lots of detail. I'll attach a jump ring and an antiqued silver necklace before mailing.

1 POINT ITEMS

Vintage Typewriter Key Pendant - (1)
Add your own necklace through the sterling silver bail, or claim a delicate, 16" sterling silver necklace from me for an additional 1 point. Please specify which pendant you would like by symbol/letter/number. 7, T and backspace taken!

0.5 POINT ITEMS

Filigree pendant with vintage watch movement - (0.5)
The watch movement is a teeny, tiny bit off level on this piece, so it's just one point. Comes with an antiqued gold necklace.

Mini-bookmarks - (0.5) each
Bookmarks are 3.5" tall, so they're great for both soft- and hardcover books. Contain Swarovski crystals for some sparkle! The first photo shows the shape and length of the bookmark (which is the same for all of them), and the subsequent photos show the different charms and crystals.

Bat, Gecko

Duck Earrings - (0.5)
Adorable in person, but the penny stays with me.

Purple Earrings - (0.5)

Supply Items

2 POINT ITEMS

OnLine Supersocke Sock Yarn - Green - (2)
100g/400m - superwash

1 POINT ITEMS

Garnstudio Eskimo Yarn - (1) for two skeins
Four skeins available. Color is a cross between a royal blue and a navy blue (darker in real life).
50g/50m

Reynolds Rapture - (1)
50g/72yds - 14/20 on size #9 - 50% silk, 50% wool

Noro Lily - (1)
40g/108m - 30% silk, 70% cotton

Jo Sharp Soho Summer Yarn - (1) per skein
50g/109yds - 100% cotton

Bernat Sox Yarn - (1)
100g/425 yds - 60% acrylic/40% nylon - machine washable and dryable

Plymouth Encore Yarn - (1)
75% acrylic/25% wool - 100g/200 yds - worsted

Claims from me:
loudxmouse - shift pendant - (1) - resent 7/9
loudxmouse - ring #11 - (2) - sent 7/9
loudxmouse - victorian heart necklace - (2) - sent 7/9

lapoli - turquoise tree necklace - (2)
mullerslanefarm - opal green sock yarn and OnLine blue sock yarn - (4)
eliea - steampunk butterfly necklace - (2)

Claims by me:
sewknitter - custom wrap - (3)
ptarmic wumpus - green scarf - (1)
ptarmic wumpus - red scarf - (1)

ptarmic wumpus - 4 scarves (pink, zebra, candy cane, blue w/ dark purple) - (4)

Starting Points - 4

Current Points - 0
Pending Points - 6
Total Points - 6
« Last Edit: August 01, 2009 03:50:20 PM by AsphaltQueen » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kitschkween
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2009 02:37:55 PM »

Kitschkween's swap shop
OPEN!
note: if you can still see the picture, i have it in stock.
*Updated 7/4!*

3 point items

crafty stenciled and screen printed shirt. Made to order-you can choose style (tank, t, fit) and color. - 3 pts.
-claimed by Mlsocci74

2 point items

Custom stenciled shirts. Made to order- choose style, fit and color. - 2pts each

thread spool- can be standard or reverse stenciled (shown)

tekken panda - bangles can be blue instead

Radiohead - can be reverse stenciled too

coexist

1 point items

computer keys - all for 1 pt

needle books (choose strawberry or chocolate strawberry) -

brushed aluminium lotion bottles. never used. the pump tubes were too long, so i had to cut them. - 4 for 1 pt. (4 sets available)

zombie girl plushie (made to order) - 1 pt.
-claimed by corduroy cat!

purple teal and black long necklace (about 42") - 1 pt
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/78707_long_necklace.JPGhttp://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/78707_IMG_2942.JPG
-claimed by sewknitter!

chinese crystal matching earrings (to long necklace) - 1 pt
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/78707_IMG_2957.JPG
-claimed by sewknitter

sun coasters 100% cotton - 1 pt for set of 6

lavender pearl earrings - 1pt.

teal & yellow flower necklace

leopard heart necklace - 1 pt

Lavender and green jade necklace. I think the leaf pendant is jasper. - 1 pt.

Super long Hello Kitty guitar pick earrings - 1pt

beige & gunmetal flower earrings - 1 pt

wire wrapped flower ring (size 4) - 1 pt

hk black bead guitar pick earrings - 1 pt

.5 pt items

Cocoa Butter Lip balm - also contains beeswax and veggie oil. I've had great feedback about this batch. I love it too! (1 available) -.5 pt

green plastic chain (2mm, 1/4") - .5 pt per foot I have quite a bit.

owl earrings (pick red or yellow) - .5 pt/ pair

plaid ring (pick pink or red) - .5 pt

sushi earrings - .5pt

current:1
pending:3
total: 4

bought:

from lapoli - Bear of a Headache Balm, undyed ginger mango, linen & lace, and 2 odor eliminator candle bars - 2 pts.
from atsuko - felt food - 3 pts

sold:

to sewknitter - purple teal and black long necklace (about 42") - 1 pt
                  - chinese crystal matching earrings  - 1 pt

to corduroy cat - zombie girl plushie - 1pt

to Mlsocci74 - crafty stenciled and screen printed shirt - 3pts

« Last Edit: August 22, 2009 01:27:35 PM by kitschkween » THIS ROCKS   Logged

LaughingLark
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2009 02:53:20 PM »

Welcome to the Laughing Lark Shop! OPEN!
 I live in a non-smoking home with my hubby, three boys, three goldfish and a super fluffy tomcat with attitude. I do try to keep Seymour out of my crafts.  Smiley

Every pic is a clicky-clicky link to a bigger image.
I'll be closing at the end of this round and be back in October or November. Smiley

Beady Things
These are various pendants and small ornaments that I made over the winter. You could use them all kinds of ways in your crafts, or just hang 'em up somewhere.
Beady Things #1 (1pt)

Beady Things #2 (1pt)

Beady Things #3 (1pt)

Flock O Birdies (1) These are good for hanging in windows or as ornaments. They are are all free-form birds made from various craft wires from my stash. Sold to RubyTuesday! Smiley

Garden Charms #1  (1)

Garden Charms #2  (1)

Long Necklaces--1 point each! (clickable thumbnails) These are all pretty long, so I replaced my usual ruler with a yardstick for the photos.  Smiley

Long Necklace #9 (1pt)

Long Necklace #10 (1pt)

Long Necklace #11  (1pt)

Long Necklace #12 (1pt)

Long Necklace #13 (1pt)

Long Necklace #14 (1pt) Sold to RubyTuesday! Thanks!

Long Necklace #15  (1pt)

Long Necklace #16 (1pt)

Supply Shop!

Yellow Jade Chips (1/2 pt)Sold to atsuko!

Unakite Chips (1/2 pt)

Opalite Chips (1/2 pt)These are man-made, but very cool! I love to use them in my trees of life. They are glass, but cut and polished like stone chips.

Mossy Green Stone Chips (1/2 pt) I know what these are, but the name is eluding me right now. In any case, they are pretty, and you need them... WinkSold to atsuko!

Lapis Chips (1/2 pt) Not the best grade color-wise, but a great variety of blues.Sold to atsuko!

Goldstone Chips (1/2 pt) These are not found in nature, but they are sparkly! CheesyAlso sold to atsuko! Thank you!

GIANT yarn grab bag! (3 pts.)

Send by Aug 5th
Mullerslanefarm to LaughingLark
Lavender Vanilla soap(1)

LaughingLark to RubyTuesday Flock o birdies (1) Long necklace #14 (1) (sent 7/21/09)

send by july 28rd.
laughinglark to atsuko - Yellow Jade Chips/Mossy Green Stone Chips-1pt
laughinglark to atsuko - Lapis Chips /Goldstone Chips - 1pt (sent 7/21/09)
Total: 3 pts

« Last Edit: July 29, 2009 07:18:03 AM by LaughingLark » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eliea
Tutorial Contributor

Proverbs 31:13 "She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2009 02:57:47 PM »

Hello! I'm a wife of 3 years and we have 7, 4 legged, children. They are 1 giant yellow dog, 4 crazy cats, and 2 silly ferrets. The ferrets are caged for their own safety. The dog is in the craft room but in a kennel and all craft items are kept in plastic or out of reach. Cat hair is pretty common but I am totally willing to wash/lint roll, and items you claim. We do not smoke.
(unless I set a small toaster oven fire. It's been known to happen.)
I live in the Southern part of the USA.

-------------------
SHOP IS:

-------------------
3 Point Items:
None at the moment

2 Point Items:
Custom Messenger bag

Bag measures approx: 3 inches thick at the gusset, 7-10 inches deep, 12 inches wide at mouth, 15 inches wide at base. I can directly measure the pattern if you want exact measurements.
I can make your bag in up to 4 colors. I can also make the strap longer or shorter. You bag will have a bit different design for the tab the swivel snap is attached to.
Info I need when you claim:
Color of front:
Color of back/flap:
lining color:
Strap front color:
Strap back color:
closure tab color:
Pockets(yes/no):
If yes 1 large or 2 small:
Length of strap:

If you are looking for a particular color scheme check out my photobucket of my fabric stash:
http://s1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/bopbopfabric/
If you are looking for a solid I don't have just let me know I can easily acquire it. Smiley

Marisol mouse:
Knit with acrylic yarns. Body is simply soft and pink bits are harrahs yarn. Smiley My first "in the round" project! It will come with a purple ribbon aorund it's neck. Smiley

Amigurumi Alpaca or horse
I can make these in any solid color.

specify color desired. Give me 2 color choices in case I don't have the first choice on hand.

Custom beaded/felt cuff
Can be made in most simple designs. I just need the following info:
Wrist measurement:
Colors:
Design: (please limit to 3 colors, if you want more than that pm me and we'll discuss it)

[/left]

1 Point Items:

Mystery bag of scrap fabric!
Small sandwich bag of scraps left over from various projects. I toss all my scraps in a box and it's time to purge the box. They are varying in types but mostly cotton and alova suede. Scraps range from 1/2 inch -4 inches in width and length. Most are at least 1/2 inch in some area. I'll make sure to throw a few larger piece in the bag so you get some good scraps!
Great for crazy quilting!

Beaded Fish/Trilobite Necklace
Necklace was made as an experiment and the original pendant didn't match. However this one looks really neato! It's supposed to be a fish but it's more like a trilobite to me. I'll let you decide what it is:

The metal is some unknown substance so if you are allergic this is probably not the necklace for you.

Little Ditty Bag
Teal claimed by aeronberry!!! I can make one more in this color though if someone wants it! Lavender is available. Bags are between 4-6 inches tall and about that wide around the circular bottom.
I can make these taller by doubling yarn for 2 points. Don't see a color you like? PM me and I'll see what's in my stash same point value!

Custom glitter dragon:

I can make them with the wings/ears in any primary color. (red, blue, green, yellow, purple, black, white etc.)
Specify color of eyes and color or wings/ears (they will have plastic safety eyes like the second picture)

Crocheted  Cuff
Made with acrylic baby fine yarn and crocheted. This has delicate plastic pearl buttons and is really easy to fasten. It's a bit too big for my wrist and my wrist measures 7 inches:

Free with claim:
Pick one of these items for free with any claim(please only 1 freebie item per shipping address):

Top: poly green fabric(at least 1 yard), blue spandex type mystery fabric(I think there is over 2 yards of this), Pink table runner
Middle: unfinished Stuffed dog
Bottom left: Blue Neckwarmer, Silk Shirt sized medium (I thought the hot air balloons were cute but never did anything with it.)

-------------------

Starting Points:2
Current Points: 2
Pending Points: 4
Total Points:6
-------------------

Claims from me:
Send by July 23rd:
Eliea to mullerslanefarm-custom messenger bag(2pts)
Send by July 27
Eliea to kayrun - Crocheted "hobo" style bag (reserved for me!) (1 pt)
Send by August 2nd
Eliea to Mlsocci74 - Custom Messenger Bag - (2 pts)
Send by August 4th:
eliea to loudxmouse- Peacock Messenger bag (2 pts)

Claims I've made:
Send by July 31st
AsphaltQueen to eliea- Butterfly Steampunk Necklace - (2)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009 06:37:11 AM by Eliea » THIS ROCKS   Logged
aeronberry

mmm...fishy kisses....

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2009 04:32:14 PM »

Open!

Everything from non-smoking home.  I do have a small dog (dachshund), who rarely comes in contact with my craft supplies, but stray dog hairs are a fact of life around here  Wink.

CUSTOM ORDERS:  
I might be able to take custom orders for...
amigurumi, other crocheted items, machine embroidered stuff , jewelry, hand drawn designs (for embroidering, logos, whatever), stuffies, photographs (I have lots of flowers, dolphins, birds, animals, travel, etc)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Items for sale, in an order than only makes sense to me  Wink:

**White Rabbit Pillow - Dapper orange rabbit machine embroidered on brown.  Includes pillow insert (cover is sewn closed).  12x17 in.  Accented with orange dupioni silk and Marimekko fabric.  3 pts  sold to A2K!

**Jewelry - sterling silver findings unless otherwise noted, lengths include wires - 1 pt each

A.  Green resin stone w/mystery brown beads - 2 inches
B.  Wood squares with green glass flowers - 1 7/8 inches
C.  Ceramic birds (birds "fly" when the earrings are worn) - 1.5 inches
D.  Vintage owls - 2.25 inches
E.  Turquoise w/birds (pewter) - 2.5 inches
F.  Purple freshwater pearls - 2.25 inches
G.  Olive jade and friends - 2.5 inches
H.  Pink briolettes - 2 inches

Chinese knot necklaces - 1 pt each.
Choose brown (17 in) or grey (19 in).  Metal magnetic clasps.

**Vintage bobbins - 8 inches tall, base 1 inch across.  Blurry matryoshka not included  Wink.  3 for 1 pt.  (three sets available)

**Photography - Gallery here.  (Click the link in the gallery to view all 33 photos)  Color changes available at no extra charge.  Cropping might vary slightly for different sizes.  Will be shipped to you directly from Shutterfly.  Larger sizes available as "custom" orders.  Here are some examples:

4x6 - .25 pts
5x7 - .5 pts
8x10 - 1 pt  ("stripes" and "peace" not available)

**Reversible project bags - Inspired by this post.  Perfect for small knitting or other projects.  You can slip the handle over your arm for knitting on the bus, at the movies - anywhere you don't want to drop your yarn  Wink.  Approx 8.5x11.5 inches, 10 in handle.  1 pt each

1.  Skulls/Dots     2.  Skulls/Roses     3.   Pins/Flowers
4.  Sushi/Dots    5.  Koi/Banners    6.  Dragonflies Navy/Tan
7.  Paris Travel/Dots    8.  Turtles/Flowers   9.  Kids/Dragonflies
10.  Dolls/Dots    11.  Dress Up/Design    12.  Skulls/Abstract
13.  Girly Skulls   14.  Skulls/Camo

***Seek Sacks - "I Spy" style toys.  25+ items hidden in each fleece Seek Sack, includes list of items to find.  Not for kids under 3 years old.  8x8 inches.  More designs/themes available - just ask.  2pts each

A.  Blue with dalmations/fire hydrants
B.  Blue with dinosaurs  (lots of dinos inside)
C.  White with black writing
D.  Blue swirls (most items inside are blue)

***Mini Seek Sacks - smaller versions, great to keep in the car or mom's purse.  15 items in each, no list included (more of a challenge!).  4x4 inches.  More designs available - ask if you're looking for something in particular.  1pt each

A.  Green with flowers
B.  Pink/magenta swirls
C.  Blue swirls
 Sold to Sewknitter!  More available - send me a pm if you're interested

***Wristlet clutch.  Long handle slips through small.  Great size for carrying wallet, cell phone, plus a bit more.  Body of bag is 9x12 inches.  2pts each.

A.  Bright flowers, lined in magenta polka dots
B.  Classy camo, lined in olive green

***Japanese style clutch.  9in tall, 9in wide at base.  Strap is 6in tall and slips through a ring to close.  2pts each.

A.  Pink woodland critters
B.  Blue geisha girls
C.  Teal kimono print

***Quilted fabric bowls - log cabin style.  These are reversible and washable.  Thumbnails aren't working right now, but the links do.  I'll try to fix it!

A.  Shabby Chick - 12x12in, shades of pink and beige with chicken in the center, reverses to neutral vine pattern  3pts
B.  Kitschy Kitty - 10x10in, shades of orange and pink with vintage kitty in the center, reverses to orange diamond pattern  3pts

***Shopping bags - approx. 13x15 inches.  2pts each

A.  Grey dots/pink skulls with magenta dot lining.
B.  Henna patchwork print with brown lining

***Reversible double wrap fabric cuffs.  .5pts each

A.  Black/red/turquoise, turquoise floral print.  14.5in
B.  Blue with skeletons, light blue print.  14.75in
C.  Vintage tattoo, black with pink dots  14in
D.  Japanese bunnies, bold Asian flowers  13.5in
E.  Aqua flowers, pink swirls  14.25in
F.  Mod quilt, bold brown flowers  14.5in

***Funny faces clutch/wristlet.  Perfect size for small wallet, keys, phone, etc.  Zipper doesn't match up perfectly, but you barely notice it and it works just fine.  1pt

Supplies

*** Surprise Box O'Fabric - 3pts  US only
2pts if combined with another item (except another surprise box) - these will be shipped together, so you'll get a little less fabric
Flat rate box full of fabric - cottons, prints, etc - something for everyone!

*** Surprise Box O'Yarn - 3pts  US only
2pts if combined with another item (except another surprise box) - these will be shipped together, so you'll get a little less yarn
Flat rate box full of yarn - mainly acrylics, great for charity crafts, kids, scouts, etc.

***Bag of beads.  Mostly plastic, would just about fill a snack size bag.  Lots of animals (mostly white because I can't use them in my "I Spy" bags), and fun random stuff.  Great for kids!  .5pts

More coming soon!!

Sold:
aeronberry to sewknitter - 2 mini seek sacks, 2pts  SENT
aeronberry to A2K - white rabbit pillow, 3pts  SENT

Points started with - 1
Points available - 5
Points pending - 0

- summery cotton scarves
- crocheted/tatted snowflake ornaments in white, red, or olive green
- ocean life themed Christmas ornaments
- artsy photography (Asian themes, horses, Europe)
Supplies
- forest animal cookie cutters
- felted sweater scraps, prints or earthtones
- vintage knit/crochet/sewing patterns, especially for toys
- Japanese fabric (cotton or kimono, small pieces are fine)
- Madeira embroidery thread
- vintage fabric
- Japanese/origami paper
- cording for making Chinese knots
- vintage embroidered trims

« Last Edit: July 25, 2009 01:08:35 PM by aeronberry » THIS ROCKS   Logged

edafedd - amigurumi patterns!
norea - jewelry, handbags, etc!
shop the swap!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Capture Footage in Premiere Pro CS4
Shooting For Super Resolution
Lighting Shooting and Retouching
Light Painting and Starlight Photography
The Retouching
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...