A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 300,899
Currently Running With Scissors:
411 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Anything Amigurumi Swap II GALLERY  (Read 13552 times)
Tags for this thread: amigurumi  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sushiluvzombie
« Reply #70 on: July 15, 2009 03:36:50 PM »

yay i'm so glad you got everything! and fast too! I'm really glad you like her so much! Making her has honestly been one of the toughest things I've every crafted before, but so totally worth it. And I'm glad you like the earrings too! I was trying to make them based on what I'd seen on your wists. And I thought the finger and hand puppets in the book would be super cute to make for your kiddos.

wow that is very pretty, love it! good job sushi as always Smiley (PS> I also picked up the hello cupcake book today and thought of you)
thank you! and isn't hello cupcake so cute? i love it
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009 03:37:54 PM by sushiluvzombie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lusty butterflies
« Reply #71 on: July 16, 2009 09:50:11 AM »

That plankton is so cool! and that mermaid, wow! awesome hair! i've never attempted hair on anything yet Tongue

and yey! my package to lusty butterflies "has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in CANADA." which means that you should be able to track it from your end now! Cheesy

*is really nervous and feels like a noob at crochet with all this skill in here*

yeah, my parcel is in Canada, now I just have to wait Sad  I'm thinking it should be here in a few days, maybe next week.  I'm hoping my parcel gets to you soon, I sent it out on July 3rd.  So I'm starting to get concerned.  I never got tracking on it since it was going to cost me and extra $30  Shocked If you don't have it by next week I think I'm going to start to make some more so I can send them.  I fear it is lost in the mail Sad  stupid Canada Post
THIS ROCKS   Logged

we make homemade soap
sudsisters.etsy.com
bubblegum_phoenix
never admit defeat, just say it was artistic licence

do what you love, love what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #72 on: July 16, 2009 11:14:43 AM »

That plankton is so cool! and that mermaid, wow! awesome hair! i've never attempted hair on anything yet Tongue

and yey! my package to lusty butterflies "has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in CANADA." which means that you should be able to track it from your end now! Cheesy

*is really nervous and feels like a noob at crochet with all this skill in here*

yeah, my parcel is in Canada, now I just have to wait Sad  I'm thinking it should be here in a few days, maybe next week.  I'm hoping my parcel gets to you soon, I sent it out on July 3rd.  So I'm starting to get concerned.  I never got tracking on it since it was going to cost me and extra $30  Shocked If you don't have it by next week I think I'm going to start to make some more so I can send them.  I fear it is lost in the mail Sad  stupid Canada Post
dont stress just yet, they appear at the strangest of times lol.

urgh, Julie has the ami for you turned up yet? Im getting impatient  Tongue well, more impatient lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/sasha_tilson/

glitter it, no seriously, just add glue and glitter, no one will notice
lusty butterflies
« Reply #73 on: July 16, 2009 01:51:48 PM »

it doesn't make any sense to me that I would receive goldsheepbowls parcel before she gets mine since mine was sent out a week before hers.  i guess this goes to show that you never can trust the Postal system.  maybe customs opened them up to search them and started playing with them.  i know i had a hard time parting with them, my dog definetly did.  she became best friends with one of them and kept stealing it and sleeping with it.  so thank god you aren't allergic to dogs haha.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

we make homemade soap
sudsisters.etsy.com
goldsheepbowl
« Reply #74 on: July 16, 2009 06:16:34 PM »

I actually received yesterday but i had aa note rather than parcel "there are charges to pay" boo!
I had to get them right before work, and i was at the boyfriends (who still hasn't fixed his internet Sad)

Prepare to be absolutely wowed! i have been so spoiled it's untrue i'm already planning my "OMG i need to make it up to you" package! haha Roll Eyes

here's all the amazingness!!!!!

The most perfect little blue eyed sheepy baby Grin i actually loved one someone made like/the same as this, i didn't think i actually commented on it though! Shocked so that's some psychic stalking for you Wink

The octopus took a bit of a shine to the lamb Tongue

omg a turquoise owl! soooo cute!

tehehe a happy pear! this made me smile (as did everything!)

A totem she got me from Thompson? It's meant to be a symbol of health and long life and i'm to protect the animal and the animal protects me, did i get that right?

and omg! how amazing and perfectly crocheted and amazing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lusty butterflies
« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2009 09:27:40 PM »

i am so happy you got it!!!! i was beginning to get worried.  i can't believe they made you pay for it, what a bunch of jerks.  i figured the ridiculous price they charged me would have easily covered all charges.

ya the totem thing was something i picked up while on a vacation in Thompson Manitoba.  It's a Native American artifact type thingy (it's all new to me).  I got a Kokopelli one cause I think he's bitchin.  I just wanted to get you a symbol of Manitoba and apparently we are known for our Canada Geese, who knew  Wink

no need for a "make it up to you" package.  i had a blast making them and I'm so glad you enjoy them.  my dog was OBSESSED with the octopus, apparently he gets around haha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

we make homemade soap
sudsisters.etsy.com
bubblegum_phoenix
never admit defeat, just say it was artistic licence

do what you love, love what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #76 on: July 16, 2009 09:40:26 PM »

is the wee bird made of floss rather than yarn? or just reeeaaally shiney yarn?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/sasha_tilson/

glitter it, no seriously, just add glue and glitter, no one will notice
goldsheepbowl
« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2009 05:29:34 AM »

it must be the flash, because it's not shiny Wink
also it's not tiny either, it's bigger than my hand!!!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lusty butterflies
« Reply #78 on: July 17, 2009 08:49:33 AM »

the owl isn't made of floss, I believe it is acryclic yarn, but it's a softy type and fairly thin.  I didn't like how you could see the stuffing through it, but the pattern said to stuff the hell out of it, haha.  he is fairly large too, probably 7 or 8 inches tall.  he doesn't stand up to well.  i never had any poly pellets left so I actually used canadian coins. i think he's got about $2 stuffed in his butt.  so that is why the butt feels weird on him hehe
THIS ROCKS   Logged

we make homemade soap
sudsisters.etsy.com
goldsheepbowl
« Reply #79 on: July 17, 2009 04:23:45 PM »

it does feel like acrylic, but it's quite thick compared to most of the stuff they sell over here. I have found a market that sells quite chunky acrylic yarn so i'm quite happy Smiley

i didn't even notice the coins until you mentioned it! Tongue I have no idea where sells the pellets, i didn't even think to use something else instead! that's so clever!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
5 New Ways To Wear A Little Black Dress
Eva Longoria Shares Her Styling Tip To Look Slim
#CandidlyNicole Deleted Scene: The World Is Watching
Your New Summer Tee: Think Prints!
Closet Essentials Every Woman Needs
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...