A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 296,689
Currently Running With Scissors:
800 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 29 **Shops only!**  (Read 25139 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

leighi123

The Little Sewing Shop

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2009 09:13:05 PM »

Roots and Wings Shop the Swap Shop

Welcome to my shop!  I'm a single mommy to a wonderful 25month old, and I mostly sew, and make things for baby/kids, but I try all kinds of other crafts too!  I live in Florida, and we have a dog.  I might be willing to do customs depending on how busy I am with other orders (links on my profile to all kinds of cool stuff I make) and I also do personal swaps!

OPEN
My stuff:

Customs:
www.rootsandwings.w eb.officelive.com
http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u218/leighi123/crafts/

In-stock in my store:
www.hyenacart.com/weelovecloth

Please send me a message if you are interested in anything, and we will work out the points etc. 

Hat for Jasmine - this is a reversable sunhat, with the name 'Jasmine' embroidered on it.  (it was a custom order from someone who never paid!   )  Fits up to about 2-3yrs old, depending on head size.  2pts

Kimono style shirt.  Its black/white/red tiny flowers.  Ties closed.  Fits 12-18month ish.  2pts

Custom glass pendant  I'll use a photo/graphic or whatever that you send me (needs to be sized about 1" square, pendant is slightly smaller than 1").  Does not include a chain.  2pts

Bandana bibs - 1/2pt each.  These fit baby and toddler, some are only baby size tho, a few are doll ones!  They fasten w/elastic, great for drool.

Chamilion shirt - I think its 18month size.   1pt

girl blowing bubbles - 12months skorts 2pts

paint chip wallet - has pocket for money and slots for cards - 1pt

american apparel knock off dress/tunic top - inspired by this post
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=114872.10    25" long, 16" across (laid out)- it streches.  Dk purple sorta color.  (sorry, no pic yet!)   1pt

Crayon roll up - holds 8 toddler crayons, or 16 regular ones.  Does not come with cryons b/c its super hot here and they will just melt everywhere.   1pt each
More colors are shown here:  The pink one and the orange one are gone, I might not have your first choice of colors avaible, so please have a back up color choice!
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u218/leighi123/crafts/toys/DSC00603.jpg

Fabric letters - Made to order.  These are sewn and stuffed, great for hanging on the wall, or just playing with, safe for babies too - fun way for kids to learn to spell their name too!    .5pts each, you can get as many as you want
Fabric choices are here:  (be sure to check the additional links to the left, please note that I may run out of your first choice in fabrics!) http://s169.photobucket.com/albums/u218/leighi123/crafts/fabric/

Obanu carrier - sunflower print, lightly padded straps, 'scrunches' at the base for small babies/front facing carries.  Better for smaller babies/mommys.

Supplies:

Glass pendants. 
 1pt each

The one on the far right is gone

lots and lots of patterns - mostly womens clothes in sizes bigger than I can wear and more complicated than I care to make.  A few mens patterns, and a few are home decor like pillows or something.  Majority of them are simplicity patterns,  and are 'older' ones.  Some are used.  If you are interested, let me know and I'll get out the box to see what I have.    4 for 1pt
Pics of the ones I have are here - http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=799696

Claims made from me:

Claims I have made:

Pending: 0
Current:
Total: 2
THIS ROCKS   Logged
oneredboot
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2009 02:22:33 PM »

oneredboots shop
the psychiatrist is:  IN  [I'm ***OPEN***]

all-organic, pet-free, smoke-free
located in North Carolina

custom fabric labels - 1 point per sheet
washable fabric labels printed with your very own text, image, or both!  
number of labels per sheet will vary depending on the size of your design

here are some examples:

baby legs - 1 point per pair
just in time for fall!  
leg warmers for baby or toddler
stretchy knit fabrics
if you have the recipient on hand:  send me thigh measurement and length
if not:  just let me know the age

choose from (clockwise): storm grey, silver grey, black-and-white stripe, white, space, kelly green, orange flowers, bright stripe

custom kids' socks - 3 points
choose size:  6 months - 1 year, 1-2 years, 2-3 years, 4-5 years
choose colors:  cherry (pictured), blue multi (pictured), black, red, royal blue, gold, brown, hot pink, cupcake (cupcake is a fun, fuzzy, fluffy acrylic).

wool dryer balls - 3 for 1 point
choose from sunshine or multi

chickens tablecloth - 1 point
100% cotton
about 40" square

SUPPLIES

silk-screened panel - 1 point 1/2 point
handmade (purchased from a craft fair)
image is 18" square (with a few inches of cloth on either side)
great for framing or making into a cute pillow

black fabric - 1 point 1/2 point
45" wide, cotton blend, great for linings
2 yards

claims
claims from my shop:
Aug 19:  oneredboot to ZS - 2 pairs kimono baby booties (2) REC
Aug 30:  oneredboot to Angry Angel - drawstring bags (1) REC
Sept 1:  oneredboot to klum78 - wool dryer balls, multi (1) REC
Sept 1:  oneredboot to lapoli - canvas kimono boots (1) REC
Sept 1:  oneredboot to lapoli - orange kimono boots (1) REC

my claims from other shops:
Aug 20:  loudxmouse to oneredboot - box o' suitings - (3) REC
Aug 20:  loudxmouse to oneredboot - yazma #7 - (1) REC
Aug 31:  gavagai to oneredboot - IKEA fabric (Fredrika) - (1) REC
Sept 1:  gavagai to oneredboot - IKEA fabric (Fialena, Gunilla) - (1) REC

current: 2
pending: 0
total: 0
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009 01:56:40 PM by oneredboot » THIS ROCKS   Logged
calluna
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2009 06:20:23 PM »

!calluna’s Shop!

back from the dead and OPEN!!

I have a dog, and I'm fairly fuzzy, so pardon stray hairs...There shouldn't be as many now I'm in a cleaner house...I don’t smoke and there is no indoor smoking where I live.

For 2 points:

NSWF altered puzzle - The ABCs of Iniquity - 25 vice-tainted pieces! I can send it assembled and sealed, or broken into pieces with order/directions on the back. See individual pieces here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=317152.0

Joker needlework - approx 4x7”
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_jokerxstitch.jpg

“Heirloom” handspun art yarn - off-white roving spun with old artificial pearls, doll shoes, miniature tarnished safety pins, little scraps of antique lace, metal beads, a wooden spool, and an aged, off-white lace trim. It's only about 7 yds.  Embarrassed
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_101_6071.JPG

For 1 point:

handmade mini-journals mystery pack - 4 (or maybe more?? that's part of the mystery! Cheesy) different small softcover blank books, made from reclaimed/reused paper. Each a different size, each with different paper colors, and each with various imagery mixed in. At least 2 will be a sewn binding, and at least one will be a Japanese adhesive binding. I'll customize at least one just for you. All will be kinda silly and fun, not specimens of fine bookbinding prowess.

Quilt top - vintage, hence not made by me. Twin-sized, would be perfect for a bunch of iron-on images, appliques, stenciling, writing with fabric markers, or embroidering in the solid-color blocks, eh?

bodice floss bobbins - inspired by both how_german and Phizzychick.  Smiley You'll get 12 bobbins, each one unique, on a small binder ring. Some that may be included:
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_bodices.jpg

custom-made recon’d hardcover book from an old Readers Digest Condensed Book. The one shown is sold, but I have a variety of different cover colors and patterns, and I can do a variety of different bindings. Some of the cover designs I have:

They can be matched or mismatched if you prefer. The binding of the one shown is a Japanese album/flutterbook, which is an accordion binding with no open end. Here’s the closed book:
And here it is open:

custom-made recon blank book - the ones without photos generally have plain covers, and all can have the covers altered if you like. Choose from these hard-cover titles:
 - "To The Wedding" (brown and black; good for a mini-scrapbook of wedding preparations, perhaps? or an envelope book for writing ideas and storing clippings of wedding inspirations?)
 - "Unto A Good Land" (blue-grey, has a small train going across the front)
- "Madam, Will You Talk?" (yellow)
 - "Rock & Roll Heaven" (red)
 - A green book with no writing on it, but stamps of 3 pears are embedded on front
PM me to discuss in advance!

magnetic mail holder - hard plastic, altered surface. Rescued from its earlier life as an ugly early-80s Avon item with a bland cutesy neighborhood on the front. Now it's got a metallic goldish finish on the visible portions, and lots of embellishment (mail-related) all over the place. There is a small area partitioned inside for pens and such, and the whole thing has a depth of about 1.5 inches. It has magnets on the back so it can sit on the fridge, and it also has holes for nails if it would go better on your wall.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/gold3.JPG
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/altered090.jpg

Custom cross-stitch and/or embroidery - I have a lot of thread and a lot of small fabric pieces, so  I can do just about anything right now! As long as it isn’t too huge of a project, of course. Please contact me before claiming to verify that it’s something I can finish within a week.

recon’d vintage children’s textbook to CD holder - can hold 28 CDs and several liner note booklets. Bright colors, retro children’s theme, has a notepad inside and free space for adding personal embellishments. Manu Chao not included.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/100_10731.JPG

Journaling prompts in a box - 50+ prompts for journaling, or words for random ATC theme inspiration. I have collected various styles of prompts and printed them all on cardstock, and will stuff as many as will fit into an Altoids tin or little wooden box (your choice), which will be decorated however you like.

crocheted kerchief beautifully made by farmgirljane. I absolutely love it but somehow the shape of my head and my copious large hair don't allow it to sit right when I'm wearing it.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/100_9348.JPG

For 1/2 a point:

bright book with postcard pocket: This was an experiment; hence the bright wonky colors (wonky to me, maybe not wonky to you). Elastic loop on the inside for holding pens, and flip-up pocket for storing postcards or whatnot. Pages are a basic glue binding, with mixed paper and some random retro clipart.

Barbie pasties! Not pasties for Barbie, pasties for you (or other recipient) with Barbie on them. Technicolor images of vintage Barbies from a 1960s craft magazine, decoupaged on cardstock base, backed with vinyl and sealed to discourage deterioration. Off-white and yellow lace trim on the outer edge, with a bow made from the lace on the bottom of each. Clear iridescent sequins dotted around the outer surface. No tassels on the end and no special emphasis on the nipples...Though, if you have some Barbie shoes, it would be awesome if you made tassels with those! I can't find any, myself.

set of 5 molded crayons from scrap-crayons - choose mixed color ones like these, or I'll make you a set with the colors/variety of your choosing (craftydeb sent me pounds of crayons!)

- x-stitch Amelia Earhart quote made by Craftster kiden2, with fabric backing/border
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/histswap.jpg

- handmade recycled paper pack - choose any of these for half a point, or take all 3 for one point. Papers are approx. 8x5.5". Would be great for linoprints or something similar. Made by another craftster (they were handed down to me by the original recipient), and very nicely done. Each pack is bound with a variety of coordinated novelty/art yarns, most of which are handspun (some by me, some by anonymous others). The one in the foreground has a cover, and I can remove it if you want, or add a cover to the others if you want it to be a book. Choose pink, blue or greys.

Supplies

1 point

2 blank 6x6 inch, stretched canvasses, still wrapped in original packaging. I can also throw in another that has already been painted on, if you want to gesso over it.

half a point

cut and marked quilt pieces for a double wedding ring pattern quilt. - A swap-meet find. Vintage fabric in various colors and prints, with the original templates in case you want to substitute some of the pieces with different fabric. I'm hand-washing all of it before sending.

approx 1 yd of Wonder Under with instructions. Several available.

vintage cake toppers - warning, includes 2 scary clowns! All the strange plastic goodies in the picture except the ruler.
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/oowyh126.jpg

Flat-Rate envelope stuffed with paper/ephemera - this is a more manageable amount to receive, methinks.  Grin vintage goodies, book pages, weird randomness, most images too big for ATCs. there will be embellishments, too, maybe some handspun yarn as well. Let me know your preferences and interests when claiming.

Quarter of a point:

- glossy blank punched cards - 16 sheets, heavy cardstock, about the size of a recipe card or large index card, bright white with a somewhat slick surface--not as glossy as a photo but has a sheen to it that makes it a perfect surface for rubber stamping and maybe alcohol inks. I got these second-hand but I'm pretty confident they were made to be altered. Large hole in the corner for binding them all with a bunch of chunky yarns!
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/75773_101_6051.JPG

sandwich baggie full of dried lavender buds (US only due to int'l shipping regulations)

old wooden spools of thread - I also have MANY wooden spools with no thread; if you would rather have some of those, please let me know.

Take some paper/ephemera for FREE with your purchase (please request specifically)– give me a theme and some likings and I’ll include some in the package

thank you for shopping!

Items claimed from me:
Send by Sept 2 - calluna to loudxmouse: circular knitting needles (1) (sent)
Send by Sept. 3 -
calluna to gavagai - 20 Edward Gorey postcards - 1 pt
calluna to gavagai - Botanical handmade paper & 30+ men's ties - 1 pt (sent)
Send by Sept 4 - calluna to loudxmouse -  random journals mystery pack - 1 pt

Items claimed by me:
Send by Sept 4 - pinkanddinky to calluna - "Deer 1" pen holder - 1 pt
Send by Sept 5 - Nesse to calluna - Custom Mary Jane Slippers (3 pt)

Starting Points - 3
Current Points - 2
Pending Points -1
Total Points - 3
« Last Edit: December 10, 2009 10:02:06 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
sarahj2001
Knitting Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2009 10:29:21 AM »

OPEN!!

Sarah's Super Shop

I live in Aurora, Ohio (USA) and have a chocolate lab and a cat.  I try to keep them away from my crafts but you never know when a hair will sneak in (...lots of hair will sneak in the Hairy Spoon rests hehe).  No smoking in my house so nothing will smell bad from smoke!

Please claim in full point increments.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Custom Orders:
- Stenciled shirts (2 points each)
     I love doing multi-colored ones.  Here are some examples:
   http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=317435.msg3656175#msg3656175
     I can make my own stencil or use one...here's a great website for ideas:
   http://www.kittybuttons.com/stencils/categories/index.html
- Anything knit or crochet - PM me for more details
- Resin Anything I have a mold for - spoon rests, jewerly, paperweight, light switch/plug covers
   I can put whatever you want into resin - a photo, bugs, plants, really just about anything... 
             PM me with your idea and I'll let you know the details

For 3 Points:

The Famous Hairy Spoon Rest - haha um...it's my dog's hair sealed in resin.  If you would like your own dog's hair in a spoon rest (or something else), I can do that too! (3 ponts)

Small Ticket Bowl - Red or Green with Stripes - Height 3 1/2 in, Diameter 4 1/2 in (3 points)

Record Purse (3 points)

For 2 Points:

Frog Tapester and Scissor Holder (2 points)

Hello Kitty Tapester and Scissor Holder - comes with red scissors instead of those pink ones (2 points)

Dandelion Puff Paperweight - the dandelion puff is not whole...it's mostly just the seeds from the puff, not in the nice puff circle, the bottom has grass (2 points)

For 1 Point:

Handmade Beer Soap - made with Heineken beer - the edges came out rough and it's a bit crumbly so I didn't cut them down nicely (1 point for 2 bars)

Crayon Soap - 5 different color crayons that will write on the side of the tub and then wash away (1 point)

Resin Sprinkles Light Switch or Plug Cover (1 point each)

For 1/2 Point:

Gnome Stuffies (1/2 point each)

Resin Pendants - tell me the number when you claim (1/2 point each)

Paper Art Project - (1/2 point)

Embroidery Kit - (1/2 point)

Tag Tracers - (1/2 point)

Knitting Magazine - (1/2 point)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
sent
received
Items claimed from me:
sarahj2001 to mullerslanefarm 2 Crayon Soap (2)
sarahj2001 to asphaltqueen - small ticket bowl - (3)

Items claimed by me:
gavagai to sarahj2001 - 2 point Needle Felting Kit (2)
kitschkween to sarahj2001 - crafty stenciled and screen printed shirt (3)

Pending points: 0
Total points:  3

Wishlist:
Knit/Crochet hook roll
Roving for Spinning
Any Spinning supplies (I'm just getting started on drop spinning)
Weekender Bag
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009 02:11:32 PM by sarahj2001 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Scott Bridi of Brooklyn Cured
Renaissance Sausage in Philadelphia
The Brooklyn Flea Food Vendors
Cooking for the James Beard House
Super Bowl Dip Recipe: Chili Con Carne
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...