A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 300,960
Currently Running With Scissors:
569 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Poppet Mini Swap Gallery  (Read 20492 times)
Tags for this thread: vampire  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lovesclutter
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Nothing is safe in its native form.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #90 on: July 13, 2009 03:29:34 PM »

Panda: Wow, that is great. I love that she is 'dismembered'.

Cloned bravo, Bravo! She is gorgeous
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
rasita
« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2009 04:07:33 PM »

I am so happy she arrived quickly Silvren. And that you like her
For the skirt, I tied it to the side but it is fine whichever way you want to tie it.
I love her name also.

I have also had many requests/comments from friends about the poppet you sent me. They all love her.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009 04:08:24 PM by rasita » THIS ROCKS   Logged
PirateColey
Pirate Owl Ship Captian!

Craft hound.

« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2009 04:45:04 PM »

I received from Panda today too- you guys are going to just die--- and start copying her idea. I'll be posting pictures later, but Panda made a tiny mini-Poppet!! She's just precious!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lovesclutter

« Reply #93 on: July 13, 2009 05:00:05 PM »

I received from Panda today too- you guys are going to just die--- and start copying her idea. I'll be posting pictures later, but Panda made a tiny mini-Poppet!! She's just precious!!

So what is holding up the pics. I'm getting impatient. LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
elwynceltic
« Reply #94 on: July 13, 2009 06:45:32 PM »

First off, I would like to apologize to my partner (the wonderful ClonedBravo) for taking so long to post pictures. But, here she is in all her wonderful Poppety goodness!! 

Isn't she beautiful, but wait, there's something different about her. She seems to be glowing.... And when she stands up you can almost see why....

Can't quite put your finger on it??

My Poppet is PREGNANT!!!

She didn't want to get nekkid to show you, but I just had to show off her cute little belly!! I am currently pregnant with my third child, and not so subtley hinted that I would like a pregnant poppet, and lo and behold she totally outdid herself!! My poppet also has the prettiest blue and purple eyes, that were really hard to get a picture of, but I tried.

Since my b-day  is the 16th she also sent me some Twilight Sweethearts candy, which I totally forgot to get a picture of, but you can see the box kinda in the first pic.

Thank you so much ClonedBravo. You are one amazing Poppet-maker!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lovesclutter

« Reply #95 on: July 13, 2009 07:03:24 PM »

I thought about that for my current swap partner who is also perggers, but I had already made the body. This is adorable and looks so sweet. CB always does a great job.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CartoonJunkie
Rock, Rock On!

Doodily doo ding dong doodily doodily doo

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #96 on: July 13, 2009 07:13:50 PM »

I just got my poppet from WildFyre today and I am in love! She is even more awesome than I hoped she would be. I love the guitar too. I just need to think of a cool rock star name for her now Smiley

The pictures really wash out the colors but her dress is really a bright lime green and her hair is much more vibrant in person. I'm gonna have to make her some friends now Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's something you don't see every day... one hopes." - Killface

My Wist
PirateColey
Pirate Owl Ship Captian!

Craft hound.

« Reply #97 on: July 13, 2009 07:47:15 PM »

Okay- these aren't the best pictures, but I just HAD to show off the mini-Poppet Panda made me!! I'll try to get better pictures in the daylight tomorrow. She has a formed face (nose and all) and sculpted toes and everything that a full-sized Poppet would have.

Here she is in her owl masquerade outfit. Isn't the skirt to die for?!

Here is her in her wig and one of her other dresses. The wig is really well made. I'm going to have to try and make one of my own.

Here is a nekkid picture. She's fully jointed!!! I held her so that you could get a size comparison.

Isn't she the cutest thing? I haven't decided on a name yet, but I have a feeling this is going to start a craze of mini-Poppets. I mean, you can fit three times as many in your house this way!!! Thank you again, Panda. She's super cute and I'm going to have to use the pattern and make one of my own. You'll have to post the pattern, because I'm sure others will want to make tiny Poppets of their own!!
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009 07:50:25 PM by PirateColey » THIS ROCKS   Logged

panda
« Reply #98 on: July 13, 2009 07:56:50 PM »

Pirate, I am so glad you like her.  I was worried after see all the other poppets.

I am so envious of all the poppets it is to hard to pick a favorite.  Talented, wonderful imagination, creativity, personality are just a few of the things I can say about everyone here.

smiles a lot

THIS ROCKS   Logged

lovesclutter

« Reply #99 on: July 13, 2009 08:01:25 PM »

The rock poppet is rocking.

The baby in the owl costumer is very cute too. If you want a baby pattern, pm atsuko with your email addy. Otherwise, just print out ghilies pattern and choose to print two pages on one.

I just scaled on down 75% and scaled one up 130%. If you go tiny don't forget to make the turn openings bigger. Experience talking here.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Fibonacci Project
Revolutionary Art in Cuba Since 1867
What Is Pysanky Ukrainian Art
The History of Cuban Art - Part 1/2
David Altmejd Profile
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...