A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,715
Currently Running With Scissors:
669 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Kids Craft and Swap Rnd 2 GALLERY  (Read 11183 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: July 22, 2009 02:54:20 PM »

bsonlytoots you are ACE in my book  I will swap with you anytime.  I, thank you for keeping in touch with me and know for fact you would never flake.......again MIM missing in mail.   

Mother of 5 you have your hands full and I am glad you all enjoyed the swap.  Look forward to seeing you in the next one. 

Now if we were to take about flakes, I personally have been in a few swaps this year and have been flaked on 2 or 3 times.....I know it is hard to believe.  Oh and I even got one package and note with nothing in package that is our postal system and machines doing a man/woman's' job.  The box looked like it was run over by a semi truck......LOL. 

All is good cause there are no flakers in this swap.......I am so happy.  YEAH.

Thanks Panda! I just got confirmation the Levi's package was indeed delivered today and was left at his front door (good thing I have fm in the biz!)

I too have been flaked on, twice, but I figure karma will come back and bite those people in the booty! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

panda
« Reply #101 on: July 22, 2009 02:57:51 PM »

Bsonlytoots You are right what goes around comes around.

Nothing like having fam in the biz....Again thank you for going above and beyond.  Let me know if you ever need and angel or partner.

bsonlytoots you are ACE in my book  I will swap with you anytime.  I, thank you for keeping in touch with me and know for fact you would never flake.......again MIM missing in mail.   

Mother of 5 you have your hands full and I am glad you all enjoyed the swap.  Look forward to seeing you in the next one. 

Now if we were to take about flakes, I personally have been in a few swaps this year and have been flaked on 2 or 3 times.....I know it is hard to believe.  Oh and I even got one package and note with nothing in package that is our postal system and machines doing a man/woman's' job.  The box looked like it was run over by a semi truck......LOL. 

All is good cause there are no flakers in this swap.......I am so happy.  YEAH.

Thanks Panda! I just got confirmation the Levi's package was indeed delivered today and was left at his front door (good thing I have fm in the biz!)

I too have been flaked on, twice, but I figure karma will come back and bite those people in the booty! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

luckdragon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #102 on: July 22, 2009 06:34:26 PM »

Sorry for the delay, but here are pictures of the package that Kelly sent to Dominoe!  Unfortunately, no action shots since Dominoe is off on another vacation this week...

really cute tote bag that Dominoe has already used for a sleepover:

Lots of fun things - necklace, teddy bear earrings, bracelet, smiley face & peace sign from perler beads, and two beaded keychains (one for me!)

Sparkly jewelry box to put everything in:

Decorated T-shirt:

Thanks so much!  This was a fun swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
TAOJ

eating my strawberries

« Reply #103 on: July 23, 2009 07:35:59 AM »

I am finally getting these posted and I do apologize to Dominoe. Talya loved her package  Smiley Opening package:

Pop rocks bar, which we have never seen before, I am really anxious for her to get home from camp to try this  Cheesy

braclet and necklace

Bag made from recycled t-shirts which she loves!

Monster which Talya and her brother fight over pictured with Talya's cat
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crazyda79
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #104 on: July 24, 2009 05:35:17 PM »

Lauren received her package from Kylee today!  She is in love!! 

Bracelet with her name and basketball charms

Monkey keychain and necklace (already on)

Awesome Ashley Tisdale t-shirt (my camera skills don't do it any justice at all!!)

which had to go right on! (please excuse the laundry behind her)

And all the goodies together!

Thanks a bunch!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
50 projects in 2014 my list on page 54
119/50 swaps
93/50 friends/family
212/50 total
panda
« Reply #105 on: July 24, 2009 06:35:43 PM »

Wow.....you ladies looking good in new duds.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

« Reply #106 on: July 24, 2009 07:13:59 PM »

Awesome! I'm glad she liked it all! And Kylee said she forgot the card in the package, and wanted Lauren to know that "the perler bead thing in blues & greens is a mini picture frame!" lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jloveg
Tutorial Contributor

GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!

need me email me! jat42171@yahoo.com

« Reply #107 on: July 24, 2009 09:16:33 PM »

amc- and brandon  thank you  and I am sorry I have taken so long to post the photos.
BJ  loved his package.  here is what he received.

a fleece/felt DS case with his  Initials on it

A binder with star wars ship painted on it

and its for his cheat codes on the video games

He saw BJ Cheats and said "mom why'd you tell them I cheat in school?"  LOL  then he started back peddling!!  LOL
I told him it was for cheat codes he said "I know I was just playing, yeah really I was"    then tried to change the subject!

the stenciled they used to make his stuff

and the best shirt in the world he said!

thank you AMC- and BRANDON!!!!!  BJ  loved this swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

looking for instant coffee from australia or russia made with mustard and champagne.  VIOLET CRUMBLES and VEGEMITE would be welcome swap items!!
bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

« Reply #108 on: July 25, 2009 08:11:44 PM »

I know Leighi123  & Levi have rec'd their package now, but I haven't heard from her, which is very disappointing, considering all the fuss that was quickly made about me possibly flaking. I didn't take pictures of the goodies we sent (because I was already late sending and was in a rush), so I can't post any here. But I can tell ya what we sent!  We sent 2 books, one of numbers & one of colors, because she said he was learning numbers and colors. We also sent 2 stenciled shirts, one with a guitar (because he likes music) and one with a Michigan theme (because he likes to watch the games), we also sent a neat frame with a beach theme (for his room) and some perler bead sea life,and a tote bag with his name in iron ons because he likes to go to the library. Also, a wooden puzzle that he can color/paint himself! I think thats all of it, and I hope he is enjoying all the goodies!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

panda
« Reply #109 on: July 26, 2009 04:14:03 AM »

Again  I want to thank everyone for being part of this swap......

You kids have done a wonderful job crafting...I can not wait until the next round.

I would like to take minute to update on bsonlytoots....thank you for sending a fabulous package to Levi, I know you where rush and did not get pictures.  Thank you for going above and beyond in finding out where the package(found and upgraded shipping to next day) was and getting it to him so quickly (MIM missing in mail).

So now there are only 2 I have not heard from....Levi and Harper (who is on vacation for the next 2 weeks.)  Her mom has been keeping in touch with me also, when they have a chance to get to computer.  Vacations are fun not for worrying.

Panda
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Short Hair Survey
Green Makeup Makeover
Natural Volume Hairstyle Makeover
Funky Hairstyle and Night Evening Makeup Makeover
Bob Hairstyle and Smokey Eyes Makeover
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...