A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 300,925
Currently Running With Scissors:
644 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Kids Craft and Swap Rnd 2 GALLERY  (Read 12114 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kevsbabe29
Kevsbabe

fav quote whats your point

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #120 on: July 28, 2009 04:49:56 PM »

I have never gotten into those books but my hubby has all of them.  He has been talking about the last book that is coming out they are by robert jorden correct oh he just loves them.  I wish I could find someone who could craft him something to do with those for Christmas he would be in heavon
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hotfudge
« Reply #121 on: July 28, 2009 06:38:03 PM »

Yes, they are by Robert Jordan.  Haven't heard when the last book will be coming out.  Quite sad that he died before finishing it.  I guess his son is supposed to be finishing it for him though. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lody
« Reply #122 on: July 29, 2009 03:52:33 AM »

One last offtopic comment from me and then I will let you all go back to kids and their crafts Wink
It's actually Brandon Sanderson who will be finishing the series (with a TON of notes from Jordan as well as the help of his wife who was her husband's editor, so hopefully it'll stay true to the series).  The last book will actually be split into three for ease of publishing (yeah, I was hoping it'd finally be done too, but that way we get more story! Yay!).
And with how huge of a fantasy series it is, I'm pretty sure you could find someone to do a personal swap with you for your husband, kevsbabe29... Actually even a full swap would probably find enough fans! (Not me though Sad too busy these days, sigh).
Done off-topicking now! Sorry! -runs off- xD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I like penguins, stars, rainbows and blue.
If your project has any of these, don't be surprised to see me post in it! Cheesy
panda
« Reply #123 on: July 29, 2009 02:38:36 PM »

Levi, I like playing with the bubble wrap too.  I am so glad he is enjoying everything. 

Now we have to wait for Harper ... who will make it just in time for school to start.  How your vacation coming along?  It is hot here in Georgia.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

melmakespretty
« Reply #124 on: July 29, 2009 04:07:53 PM »

It's been great to see all the kids being so creative, this has been a great swap!

It's cold here today in Sydney. Last month of winter..... can't wait for spring to start!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*~*Come​ and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
panda
« Reply #125 on: August 02, 2009 02:13:59 PM »

Hi Everyone,
I know everyone is busy getting ready for school.  Please take a minute if you have not post picture please do so now.  I have gone through and left feedback on almost everyone.....please check and PM if you did not get it.  My computer has a mind of it's own.

Thank you for a great swap I hope to have this completely done in the next week.

Panda
THIS ROCKS   Logged

onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: August 04, 2009 09:46:06 PM »

ok.... we just got home.....will get mail from the neighbor tomorrow...........harper asked at midnight to go over and check.....told her she had to wait till morning..........then I will dig out my camera and cord along with three weeks of vacation stuff to get pictures..........and by the way it is hotter here in FLA at midnight than it was the WHOLE time we were in VT.....but it feels good to be HOME....great vacation...........but home is home
THIS ROCKS   Logged

panda
« Reply #127 on: August 06, 2009 08:26:36 PM »

This swap is officially closed.  I want to thank everyone for joining me.  I look forward to the next swap.

NO angels were needed....everyone sent and received.  :0) smiles.

Thank you, Panda
THIS ROCKS   Logged

onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: August 09, 2009 06:52:53 PM »

harper loved her stuff.......... we went away for the weekend, will try to get pictures posted tomorrow......however ITS BACK TO WORK (after a month)...........
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Hot Trend Alert: Red Heels
Winter Fashion Look: Slogan Tee, Blazer and Leather Skirt
4 of the Best Party Pieces
Sailor Brinkley Cook Photo Shoot Around Rome
6 Ways to Lower Black Friday Stress
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...