A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,553
Currently Running With Scissors:
580 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Once You Pop Swap Round 9- Summer Edition Gallery  (Read 12541 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kevsbabe29
Kevsbabe

fav quote whats your point

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2009 01:33:55 PM »

I love that scissor cozy great idea.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SheridanLA
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Something Sparkly

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2009 02:17:03 PM »

I always feel so bad about the soap stuff. It sooooooo easy and I feel like everyone else puts so much more effort into the things they craft. Please don't feel like they are something to live up to. I almost always fill a partners box up with soap things just because they are easy. I feel like such a cheat when I get kudos like this.

amazing package.. you can cheat on things and send me soaps anytime. Wink amazing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kevsbabe29
Kevsbabe

fav quote whats your point

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2009 03:30:01 PM »

I sent and received today.   All I have got to say is prepare to hit your wists buttons and make sure you have a napkin handy cuz you will be drooling  and no I am not sharing its all mine mine mine  Tongue I was totally spoiled and she also spoiled my kids.  She did a 4th of July theme which is so great cuz we are having a bar b q and I will be all decked out from head to toe.  We just got a pool and the deck is 1/2 redone will be completly done on Sat morning.  Thank you for everything.

Koalascout will be posting pic's sometime this evening.  Then I will come and tell you about everything!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
flower
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2009 05:19:55 PM »

Oooh!  I can't wait to see!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NiinaMaria

Crafter by accident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2009 10:02:10 AM »

Checklist

black = still crafting the goodies!
blue = you sent
green = you received (but haven't sent yet)
purple = sent & received
maroon = You've received but are sending late
orange=  sending late with communication
red = late without communication
strikethrough = got feedback
glowing red  = PM organizer immediately

1. NiinaMaria to rlynn
2. Tero to kevsbabe29
3. Lady Llanalla to littlebiskit
4. CuriousCoffee to poprock6903
5. jca1982 to Rlynn
6. isabelchun to beccas_song
7. Sherrie B, UT to Penguinite
8. kevsbabe29 to Tero
9. shirmung to Sheridan LA
10. rlynn to jca1982 and NiinaMaria
11. SAHMama to Taranehsbazaar
12. Michela to flower
13. Burgz to bronzfrog
14. SheridanLA to shirmung
15. beccas_song to isabelchung
16. penguinite to Sherrie B, UT
17. poprock6903 to CuriousCoffee
18. littlebiskit  to Lady Llanalla
19. taranehsbazaar to SAHMama
20. flower to Michela
21. bronzfrog to Burgz

Link to the original thread http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=306893.0

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tero
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Craftito ergo sum...

Do your dream

« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2009 05:45:39 PM »

I know that my partner received yesterday but she was waiting for someone else to post pictures. Thought I would post a few of the things I took pictures of. I didn't get a picture of the "can" It was a giant firecracker stuffed full of jewelry. I did a whole fourth of July theme because she said she loved fireworks. I wanted to deck her out from head to toe so this is what I did get pictures of.....

It was all packed in this purse. I made it look like she was carrying a giant firecracker or at least that is what I hope it looked like. Smiley Love this purse, the inside and handle are lined with a flag fabric. They are Tommy jeans so they had the white and red tags on them.

The back of the jeans. Taught myself how to macrame or rather had Hubby figure it out so he could teach me to make the belt that went on the purse. He painted the firecracker as well.

This jewelry set ended up being one of her daughters since she could not wear the earrings. They are sterling but she can only wear gold. But her daughter liked them so everyone was happy.  Cheesy
So I needed to come up with something she could wear so I ......

Made button jewelry, this is a bracelet and anklet for her

necklace to match

hair clips to match the button jewelry and go with the whole red white and blue theme then......
she told me she was a flip flop nut so of course I had to make her some flip flops to set the whole outfit off...

The other thing she loves is fairies so I made her two wallets, a book mark, a necklace and another pink flip flop necklace just because. I will do small pictures so I don't hog up the tread any more ..

She has two teenage daughters one got the flip flop necklace and earrings set I made this for the other one.

Maybe Kevsbabe got a better picture of it, mine kept turning out blurry. It is a domino pendant with copper wire and shells and swarvoski crystals on it. The earrings are sterling with glass and shell beads

Those are all the pictures that I got, I was in a hurry to get it in the mail on time. I made a marble bag for her son and put in marbles that I picked up at the oldest general store in Louisiana. Then I made him a I spy bag as well. Didn't get pictures of either of those. I also made her a cell phone charm to match all of her other bling but didn't get a good picture of that.
Hope every one liked it all, it was so much fun doing this swap.
Much Peace to all
Tero
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephant's faithful 100%. Horton
poprock6903
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2009 06:03:46 PM »

I received from CuriousCoffee today, and I love what she sent!
Here's the group shot, followed by some pics of my favorite things:

The can was decorated with paper that had a photo of grass on it. One of my favorite summer things is the smell of fresh-cut grass. Clockwise, there's a chipboard book kit (didn't fit in the can), some patriotic glitter, a fantastic 50's throwback necklace, a thin wire and bead necklace, some Lemonheads, one of the two packs of gum (the melon-mint made it into my purse already), three pairs of earrings, six bottlecap magnets, three Lemonheads pencils (that type of pencil brings up a bunch of 3rd grade nostalgia), 4 pairs of flower snappy clips, and a freaking awesome mini cookbook! CuriousCoffee wrote up a bunch of her favorite recipes she thought I'd like. I think the Mocha Frappuccino recipe is going to get made tomorrow. The snappy clips remind me of an episode of The Big Bang Theory where Penny started her own flower hair clip business. They're adorable.

Earrings - the black/white/pink ones remind me of Beetlejuice  Cheesy

50's-ish necklace:

Mini Cookbook:

Thanks so much, CuriousCoffee! I hope you like your package as much as I liked mine!!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009 06:06:02 PM by poprock6903 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lady Llanalla

Half Birthday Cake Face Girl

« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2009 06:13:43 PM »

This was a FABULOUS package overflowing with goodness!
Here are the pics!
I will start with my favorite thing...

Followed by my almost favorite... I would give an action shot, but its 108 degrees with more than the usual nil humidity today... HOT... but this will get used this winter!!! OH yes it will!

This has so many things... the pendant and earings are sweet and lovely... the plaque in the corner is adorable! The letters are magnetic and spell my daughters nickname...

Can number one (she did two mini cans) is a purse for my daughter... which she loves BTW

Here are a jacob's Ladder... so awesome (and yes littlebiskit I knew what it was the moment I opened the box. It was the first thing I saw!) and the GORGEOUS magnets that were inside my favorite thing... the box.

This is a Steampunk style brooch she made that looks way better in person than in the photo... and some cool beaded bracelets the she sent for my daughter... she is modeling them here and anklets. She keeps them in her purse... which, again, she loves.

And though there were more little goodies I will stop boring you and show only the other, totally cool can with its contents...

It s "bird house" with birdies! Aren't they just soooo, what did littlebiskit call them??? Ugly-cute! I think they are so sweet and am hiding them from Ari until she is old enough not to destroy them. You would think she was a cat!
OH and one last action shot!

AND poprock your package is making me drool, but I wouldn't trade for ANYTHING!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I swap, so in crafting terms I guess that means I put out... You?
poprock6903
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2009 06:18:26 PM »

You certainly got a nice haul, too, Lady L! I love that tin with the magnets in it - so pretty! And your daughter is adorable.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CuriousCoffee
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2009 06:21:31 PM »

The snappy clips remind me of an episode of The Big Bang Theory where Penny started her own flower hair clip business. They're adorable.

How funny is that?!  I was watching Big Bang, working on my projects and that episode came on and my friend and I...  well...  we started laughing so hard because I was making hair things too!  And all we could say was, "Oh Sheldon!" 

LOL!!!

So glad you liked your package!  And I do have to add that the sweet cajun shrimp recipe is awesome with chicken and salmon too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Guinness Museum of Automata
Jesse Hackett Sculpts Recycled Instruments
Tristan Eaton Recycles Garbage Into Art
Incredible Sculptures Made Out of Butter
Mattia Trotta Transform Metal Wires Into Art
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...