A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 299,180
Currently Running With Scissors:
590 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 44 Cents Swap Gallery  (Read 12601 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

hngoodlett

I'm an Aunt Ralph!

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: July 01, 2009 06:20:20 PM »

I'm glad you liked everything SarlaAnne. Also, I meant to write this in there, but the clear plastic is unused Shrinky Dink. I saw you had some more Shrinkies on your Wist, but I'm not a really good artist, so I thought you might could make some stuff for yourself! (The instructions for shrinking are on their website.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist!
http://www.wists.com/hngoodlett

50 in 2011
10/50
beadedbyamy
I grow my flowers from seed bead.

<3 Amy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: July 01, 2009 07:48:07 PM »

Alrighty! I received from calsters a few days ago and from plucky1_08 today, so now I'm posting pictures of both of their envelopes! Smiley

First up is the envelope from calsters:

She sent some beautiful notecards in colors that are just right for me, a couple of stamped bookmarks (I LOOOOVE the tree and birdy one!), some fun star stickers, and a truly awesome scratch and sniff gummy worm bookmark (too cool!). Thanks so much!!! Smiley

Next up is the one from plucky1_08 (not as good of a picture... sorry):

She sent some pretty ribbons, some pretty blue seed beads, confetti and halloween-themed foam stickers, some stickers with messages on them (they'll be good for making cards!), awesomely cool watch stickers (I was hoping I'd get some of them like calsters did!), snowman and floral stickers.

My favorite item from her is this lovely beach bookmark:

The back is pretty swirly blue with the word "RELAX" at the bottom. I mentioned that I love beaches, but I didn't mention that I've been having stomach problems due to stress, so I have been trying so hard to find ways to relax and let go! This bookmark will be perfect to put in one of my stress management books. Tongue

THIS ROCKS   Logged

plucky1_08

Breath In. Breath Out. Move On.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: July 02, 2009 07:08:46 AM »

I'm so glad you both liked everything.  I've taken pics and should be able to post pics this weekend.  I'm off work and will be able to get to a computer I can upload to. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SaralaAnne
Stitch Bitch.

Sitting in my room, with a needle in my hand...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #93 on: July 02, 2009 10:05:49 AM »

I'm glad you liked everything SarlaAnne. Also, I meant to write this in there, but the clear plastic is unused Shrinky Dink. I saw you had some more Shrinkies on your Wist, but I'm not a really good artist, so I thought you might could make some stuff for yourself! (The instructions for shrinking are on their website.)

Sweet! LoL. I'm glad I saved it then Tongue. And while we're on the topic of things forgotten to be said, the little polar bear I sent is actually an iron on patch. I don't know how good of one it is, since I've only used the patching material as an actual patch, not decorative, and I don't know how it held up in the wash.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest!

Current Swap(s):
Currently on a swap break...
hngoodlett

I'm an Aunt Ralph!

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 02, 2009 11:13:31 AM »

Finally found my camera cord!

I got this lovely envelope from SaralaAnne:

Two great bookmarks; which have already been put to use.

A great earring/necklace set with pretty little flowers!

Some friendship bracelets and rings, and the mentioned polar bear (isn't he adorable?)

The other bracelet that I had already put on

There was also some embroidery floss, but the group picture with them didn't turn out very good.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist!
http://www.wists.com/hngoodlett

50 in 2011
10/50
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #95 on: July 02, 2009 12:12:56 PM »

There should be a few more envelopes waiting to be delivered!  Hopefully, those who have not received will get theirs soon! Cheesy

REMINDER
Please remember to send your partner and me a note when you've received!  I love seeing all the pictures in this gallery, but it's hard for me to keep track of who has received and who hasn't if I don't see a message in my inbox!  Thanks! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Winter Market 2014
Seraphina_de_Sangre
The Daredevil Sky Pirate

Down to a 12 and shedding more lbs. everyday!

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 02, 2009 01:47:14 PM »

Aww man, I'm just now getting to look at the gallery and now I wish I had put more stuff in my envelope. The first time I went to the PO it was way too heavy and the lady looked at a lot of the stuff and was all like "No. That can't go." "You need to by a different type of envelope to send that!" "If it's breakable don't put it in the envelope." She had a really snotty attitude.

Now I wanna send another envelope *pouts.* Maybe I'll send one anyway, to make myself feel better. Sonja-- look for another envelope coming your way.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Swaps
Multi-Themed Steampunk Swap

Wist
beadedbyamy
I grow my flowers from seed bead.

<3 Amy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: July 02, 2009 03:33:01 PM »

Aww man, I'm just now getting to look at the gallery and now I wish I had put more stuff in my envelope. The first time I went to the PO it was way too heavy and the lady looked at a lot of the stuff and was all like "No. That can't go." "You need to by a different type of envelope to send that!" "If it's breakable don't put it in the envelope." She had a really snotty attitude.

Now I wanna send another envelope *pouts.* Maybe I'll send one anyway, to make myself feel better. Sonja-- look for another envelope coming your way.

I had the same experience when I went to the post office. The guy that "helped" me was really unhelpful. I ended up going home, rearranging stuff in my envelopes, taking out a few little things, and then leaving the envelope for the postal carrier to pick up instead of going over to the post office. That seemed to work just fine. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SaralaAnne
Stitch Bitch.

Sitting in my room, with a needle in my hand...

« Reply #98 on: July 02, 2009 07:33:08 PM »

Yeah the b***h at our post office was no help either. She wouldn't even weigh mine! So I just stuck a stamp on it and put it in a box.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest!

Current Swap(s):
Currently on a swap break...
raeraethejetplane
Take me out 2 the black Tell them I aint comin back

RIP Blue kitty Jan. 1994 - April 2010

« Reply #99 on: July 03, 2009 01:49:01 AM »

That's why I skipped the post office entirely and figured it out on my own.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Black Farmer Book Trailer
Ruth Graham Reveals Her Motto
Kaza Kingsley Talks About Erec Rex
Lisa McMann Talks About Fade
Meet Author John Connolly
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...