A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,562
Currently Running With Scissors:
397 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Rd 13, Chunky Pages! closed, send July 25!  (Read 14428 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

DanniQuee
The Artful Danni

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #160 on: July 20, 2009 12:03:05 PM »

you all so have to come to a scrapbooking party!

What?? I want a scrapbooking party! *pouts* All of my lady friends are terrified of glue and are a bunch of knitters/seamstresses. I want to play with glitter with people... Sad

Also glad to hear everone's starting to heal! *gentle hugs all around*

Ronda, if you don't have a bunch a friends to come over a glue with you, you can check out your friendly local craft store, which often have classes, or see if you can find a "party" for Creative Memories, which is like Tupperware for scrapbooking  Grin

Hmmmm...... maybe I can go to one of these. It'd probably end up being more like craft supplies anonymous than a class.  Roll Eyes

Also, I'm back! And had a fabulous time in the woods and at the wurst festival!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

robotarsonist

glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #161 on: July 20, 2009 12:58:57 PM »

Yaaaay Danni! Glad you had a good time  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Radmom
« Reply #162 on: July 20, 2009 01:40:20 PM »

I moved the images where they belonged Cheesy
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009 07:46:52 AM by Radmom - Reason: Moved images » THIS ROCKS   Logged

DanniQuee
The Artful Danni

« Reply #163 on: July 20, 2009 02:55:17 PM »

I received from Feywalker and EdelC today!

Thank you both so much for the beautiful pages! Edel, thank you for the extras! The chocolate is divine and the touristy extras sure are touristy. Grin

I'll get photos up later tonight or tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Radmom
« Reply #164 on: July 20, 2009 03:14:06 PM »

I just had the best thing happen since my kids births. LOL and marriage. My husband who started drinking when he and I were separated for 7 months 11 years ago...Well, he started a daily drinking routine...(his whole family has some dependence on drugs or alcohol) anyway, I am 9 months older than he is....so from now until Oct 23. We are both 36 years of age, then I will be 37. Anyway, almost ELEVEN years this man has been drinking pretty much every day unless he was sick and even then if the sickness was mild...he would still drink. He always drank at home and I never had to worry about where he was or anything like that. I had to worry about his HEALTH. I always worry about him anyways. Well, Sunday was his birthday and I guess he did a lot of soul searching because he really did not talk to us much. Today, he came home from work and threw away any and all alcohol he could find in the house and that was after purchasing a brand new 750ml Saturday.

This is a day that we must raise to the gods and goddess! Blessed Be!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Windoverireland

Any man can lose his hat in a fairy-wind.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #165 on: July 20, 2009 07:26:56 PM »

Blessings to you and yours Rad! I will ask for stength for each day as you both go forward on this new path:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #166 on: July 20, 2009 10:12:43 PM »

wow Radmom - that is a seriously huge life decision and I hope that he continues steadfast and that your lives alter for the good overall with this

and I am glad you are feeling well enough to get on here!

Ronda
Best of Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
robotarsonist

glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #167 on: July 21, 2009 01:35:05 AM »

Blessings Radmom. I can truly empathize with the pain it causes you to watch someone you love endlessly drink themselves to sickness daily. I'm so glad he is taking positive steps.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kerallyn

Shiny. Let's be bad guys.

« Reply #168 on: July 21, 2009 09:31:54 AM »

OK, so I am involved in the immense undertaking of cleaning out my crap- sorry, I mean craft room so that I actually have room in there to do crafts instead of spreading them out all over the dining room which drives my husband mad.  Well, I'm constantly amazed I find something that I had completely forgotten about and then I remember all the wonderful things I intended to do with it ten years ago.  But then I find something that I just have to stare at and go "WTF? Where did that come from?"  And that's what happened when I found these this morning.  Sometimes I just have to wonder about myself...  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Kerallyn
I dare to love forever

I need to destash a ton of yarn and fabric.  Send me a PM if you'd like to do a personal swap for some.

I really want the (empty) glass skull bottle that Crystal Head vodka comes in, so PM me if you're willing to swap me one!
Radmom
« Reply #169 on: July 21, 2009 12:52:21 PM »

I know this is probably going to be an early query, but....Do we have a date for the SamHain swap will start and possible end and possibly what the craft topic will be...as in shrine...chunky or regular at your will crafts? I only ask because I have to bow out of swaps until Oct. I have several Bdays in August alone and I really want to rest during my 2 weeks out of school before I start my fall/winter semester. Not to mention I have Xmas and Yule to work on lol

Anyway, just thought I would ask. Thank you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Horses
How to Draw Hearts
How to Draw Flames
How to Draw Faces
How to Draw Clothes
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...