A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,039
Currently Running With Scissors:
408 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Rd 13, Chunky Pages! closed, send July 25!  (Read 14125 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Windoverireland

Any man can lose his hat in a fairy-wind.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: July 17, 2009 10:25:31 AM »

Sounds like healing is on it's way!!
You all are so funny:)
Glad you had good vacays - everyone needs one now and then:)
I'm on no work - I pulled out the lower back - off to the chiropractor this afternoon - yuk
Rhonda I can relate to the overachieving at school work - I make myself crazy sometimes LOl
Twins, Luna, Doodle and son-in-law are all home SAFE!
Hubby and teen leaving OK tomorrow morning - they should be home Sunday. Another group to keep in your thoughts please! Thanks
Twins have grown! Cordi had a speech evaluation today and they have finally agreed that she needs some help being understood! Yeah for them finally getting on the same page as I.

Be well - we're getting rain:)
Blessed  Be
windoverireland:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #151 on: July 17, 2009 11:12:18 AM »

*waving to wind*

lmao...Ronda i have just sent you a long and rambling email about chunky pages and how you just have to let go and go with the flow...obviously i am preaching to the choir
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Radmom
« Reply #152 on: July 17, 2009 03:15:26 PM »

I think we should all do a banish of the lower back ailments spell. LOL
I hope things go well Wind!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Windoverireland

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: July 18, 2009 06:13:12 AM »

I'm so with you Rad! Can we add a banish the chiropractors spell too - I must say I will NEVER go to one again - he hurt me so bad I cried. I hate electricity and he zapped me, he crunched and mushed and used something akin to a jackhammer on my hips - I hurt worse than when I got there - Medieval torturerer reincarnated! I'll just soak, rest and use Motrin. I told my hubby if he ever said "chiropractor" aloud in my presence again that his life span would be instantly shortened! I despise country doctors - we get all the "C" med students! "A" students go to big cities!

I'm sore this morning but I'll keep at it:) Rest Rad and feel better!

Ah going with the flow! Let the creative muse free!! I just want to know which muse lives at edel's house:) LOL She rocks!! (edel and the muse)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #154 on: July 18, 2009 02:25:11 PM »

heheehe - well, letting go is not the problem - fear of glue is, LOL!

but I got GLUE DOTS in one of my packages from the FaB - who knew there was such a thing? so have less fear in my heart, LOL!

also little rubbery things I have no clue what they are but have decided they are glue tamers so that is what they shall be  Grin

then I got stuck with a rush job for work and had to finish it in one day - blech - so missed all the day today which I had intended to spend on craftiness so I could finish up my jewelry making projects for the choc and giant theme swaps and clean my table off enough to do some serious papercraftiness tomorrow! Now I will have to push it all back a day...

Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
little green dragonfly

i craft, therefore i am...

« Reply #155 on: July 18, 2009 07:16:29 PM »

HI  Embarrassed

Sorry I havn'e said hello in a while -I havne't popped on here.

Just wanted to let you alln knwo I am crafting away on your pages.

I never knew there was double sided glue tape -in the roller thing -and always used glue dots -only problem was mine were bright blue adn showed through white and light paper. Gave an odd effect - that I didn't always want! lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

After 8 years I'm back - however did I stay away so long???
Windoverireland

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: July 19, 2009 05:22:37 AM »

you all so have to come to a scrapbooking party! Helps with the fear of glue and things that go stick in the night! Their are round dots and square dots and colored dots and beige (ecru-eggshell-whatever) and white - their is permanent two sided tape and repositionable two sided tape - there's all kinds of sticky goodness! OMGoddess the paper there is to choose from! Then all the bits and bobbles and buttons and bows and nature items and clay and old stamps and coins and little fuzzy creatures (those bears I never knew what to do with) and straws and chopsticks and wooden dowels and stickers and anything you want to layer and embellish!
Stamps and embossing powder and metallics and paints and inks are added goodies - GLITTER too!! Stamp and then use chalk to color with a q-tip! Ah where to begin - the smell of paper crafts in the morning!! Almost as good as coffee!! Don't forget bits of rocks and pages from old books! I'm drooling - I so wanted to do this swap!!! Now I will whine and pout!

On a more mature note - I finished all the work for my first class - Differentiated Learning - now I'm reading the text for class #2 - Integrating Learning Styles and Multiple Intelligences - can you tell I'm a Verbal-Linguistic! Must scan charts and questionnaires from the book today and do some mensa problems - who knew? LOL

Hubby and teen due in tonight from Oklahoma! Back is better - another round of Motrin and a hot soak in the tub and no lifting!
Must get on my feet - it's work at school week! Book room - classroom - etc.!

Miss you all - have fun crafting! Smell the paper - feel the paper - be the paper:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

« Reply #157 on: July 19, 2009 05:45:40 AM »

*pout* wind I so want to come to a scrapbooking party, here I have a choice of glue stick, PVA or hotglue! and I want to play with all the other bits...and glitter...

but glad your back is better *hugs*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #158 on: July 19, 2009 08:22:36 AM »

wow - and here I have always been a solitairy gluer - guess I need to see if I can find one of these scrap booking parties or something...

ah well - one more thing to trust to the internet! LOL!

Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
Kerallyn

Shiny. Let's be bad guys.

« Reply #159 on: July 20, 2009 10:26:38 AM »

Ronda, if you don't have a bunch a friends to come over a glue with you, you can check out your friendly local craft store, which often have classes, or see if you can find a "party" for Creative Memories, which is like Tupperware for scrapbooking  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Kerallyn
I dare to love forever

I need to destash a ton of yarn and fabric.  Send me a PM if you'd like to do a personal swap for some.

I really want the (empty) glass skull bottle that Crystal Head vodka comes in, so PM me if you're willing to swap me one!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Burger of the Week: Football Fans Devour Opponents
Anita Lo: Serving Innovation
Recipes From Across America
Authentic Philly Cheesesteak Recipe
Roasted Corn Salsa Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...