A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 302,576
Currently Running With Scissors:
746 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Rd 13, Chunky Pages! closed, send July 25!  (Read 13707 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Kerallyn

Shiny. Let's be bad guys.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #110 on: July 10, 2009 02:44:23 AM »

why isn't he calling the business line at the day care?

Oh Ronda, that is a whole new level of idiocy.  First of all, there are two phone lines into the center.  One is the public number for customers to use and that rings to the front desk.  The other is the business line that is for the Boss to harass everyone one and that rings to the two offices which used to both have telephones in them.  The downstairs office is used by the woman who is supposed to, but may or may not become the new director.  The upstairs office is shared by my hubby and his cousin who is the other director.  Cos. used to be in the downstairs office, but when she moved upstairs, Boss said to move her telephone with her, so both she and DH would have phones on their desk.  Because gods forbid they should have to share a cordless phone and one of them might have to walk 5 feet to pick it up.  So now, the downstairs office doesn't have a telephone, even if he did call there and because the would-be director has issues, DH spends a good part of the day in her office doing her work while both telephones go unanswered upstairs.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Kerallyn
I dare to love forever

I need to destash a ton of yarn and fabric.  Send me a PM if you'd like to do a personal swap for some.

I really want the (empty) glass skull bottle that Crystal Head vodka comes in, so PM me if you're willing to swap me one!
RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #111 on: July 10, 2009 05:22:30 AM »

sounds like your DH is the one keeping the business running - maybe he needs to take some time off and go on a vacation to let them all figure out how important he really is  Roll Eyes

hang in there and he will work it out eventually - but I am sure you don't need the extra stress of a stressed out hubby!

if you ask me, the whole place could stand some aroma therapy or gentle ocean music or a stone cluster or something to draw positive energies

Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
Feywalker
« Reply #112 on: July 10, 2009 06:38:49 AM »

Oh Kera, I'm so sorry you and Hubby have to deal with such stupidity!  Your phone bill is no one's business but yours and your Hubby should have just told the director they couldn't even have access, it's personal.  I agree, He should just say, you want to be able to get ahold of me all the time, you get me a business cell.  My personal cell is for personal use only!

Edel - Glad you get all the fun time with Mr. Sexy.  Have fun for all of us.

I'm glad Radmom is feeling better, even if it's a bit at a time.  I light a candle for her daily.  She's so lucky Hubby's willing to go to the craft store with her.  Mine only goes if dragged and then it's under extreme duress.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I can make that...
DanniQuee
The Artful Danni

« Reply #113 on: July 13, 2009 06:49:11 AM »

I took the weekend off from crafting to celebrate my mom's graduation (she just got her degree in medical billing! Grin) and to get some things done around the house... funny how laundry always seems to multiply faster than rabbits in heat when you aren't paying attention to it.  Roll Eyes

That being the case though, I'm still about halfway done with my pages. I have some chunkiness that I'm waiting to add to a few of them so I can make all the bits at the same time and am stumped on chunkiness for a few, but I think I'll get through. Grin I have all of my paper bits found and cut out, it's just a matter of arranging them and adding chunk. Not going to toss out estimates as to when I'll be done, but soon, hopefully! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RondaS

« Reply #114 on: July 13, 2009 07:29:24 AM »

I got some bubble wrap envelopes  Roll Eyes  does that count as progress, LOL!  Grin

Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Brightest Blessings!
Kerallyn

Shiny. Let's be bad guys.

« Reply #115 on: July 13, 2009 07:55:22 AM »

I've got lots of reference images, and I have my pages cut and a basecoat painted on Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Kerallyn
I dare to love forever

I need to destash a ton of yarn and fabric.  Send me a PM if you'd like to do a personal swap for some.

I really want the (empty) glass skull bottle that Crystal Head vodka comes in, so PM me if you're willing to swap me one!
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

« Reply #116 on: July 13, 2009 12:07:21 PM »

I have 5 and a half pages done, and am a little stumped for two of the remainder, but I have envelopes and little extras to toss into the envelope...

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Feywalker
« Reply #117 on: July 13, 2009 01:07:28 PM »

I'm finished with 4/6, just have a bit to do on the back of one and some tiny painting on the other, then I'm done.  Gonna try and ship out everything on Thurday (payday).  Not sure I want to be done though, this is my last swap for a bit.  Promised the Hubby no more swaps until Samhain round.  Cry  trying to get him to pay attention to his spending and not sit there and go "well you spend on your swaps"  (have a $40/mo fund for crafts and half the time that gets spent on household cause he overspends.  Grrrrr)  So, almost done, will try and get out on Thursday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I can make that...
RondaS

« Reply #118 on: July 13, 2009 04:40:10 PM »

I got my page from audio today - it is so cute! have to get the pics edited and posted but will take care of that tomorrow...

Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Brightest Blessings!
LunaKitten
LunaKitten Kreations

I have affairs with fictitious characters.

« Reply #119 on: July 13, 2009 04:52:33 PM »

*Runs through showering everyone with sunburnt kisses!!!*

*MWAH!!*

Love you all!! I am having such a blast!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Substantial Wist Smiley

Forget all the other crafting tools, what I really want is a sonic screwdriver!!!!

Blessed Be!

I'm up for personal swaps! PM Me! Smiley

Etsy Shop
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Katherine Stansfield Performs Her Poem "Oh Bees of Rhode Island"
Robert Whiting Offers a Look Inside Yakuza Culture
Backlash Book Trailer
Resilience Book Trailer
R. Kayeen Thomas Performs a Rap Song from the Novel Antebellum
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...