A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,194
Currently Running With Scissors:
630 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Jazz up my dollhouse/doll's space (minis, Blythe,Pullip,Dal) closed! due Aug 2nd  (Read 5138 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Im Sew Silly
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

If you're crafty and ya know it, clap your hands....

View Profile
« on: June 20, 2009 06:40:11 PM »

Swap name: Jazz up my Dollhouse/ Doll's Space!

Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Im Sew Silly

Sign-up date range: June 20th - July 1st

Date to send item by: August 2nd

Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):24

Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?

Age requirement? Minors must have parental permission and means to get to the Post officeotherwise 13+ per craftster rules.

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now:  I am not.
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES/NO
- Participant lives in the United States: YES/NO
   - If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
   - If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO

Details of swap: Grin
This is a swap for all of us doll/dollhouse lovers who need their space jazzed up a bit! Perhaps, you have a dollhouse for miniatures, or you own a blythe, Pullip, or a dal (or several!)and they need some new things for their special spot!
That is just what this swap is for!
The spot does not have to be a dollhouse. It can be a shelf where your doll resides, or where ever, you just let your partner know and the dimensions they have to work with, things you love/hate and viola! Let the fun begin!

This will be a 6 point swap. (Large counts as 3 points, Medium as 2, small as 1)
You can make up the points in any way you like doing your best work for you partner.

I am asking that everyone PM me once a week with a little update. (can be as simple as I am thinking, in progress, halfway doneyou get the idea) Its much easier to keep up with PMs than the thread sometimes.
You must PM myself, Im Sew Silly, and your partner, when shipping (with DC if in USA and copy of receipt if other country), and receiving.
Password you will need so I know you have read this far haha: Dalink!
If you think you will have to send late, you must let organizer and partner know before the send out date. If its been two weeks past send out and you have not sent, even with communication, you will receive a temporary negative feedback until your package is sent and received.

Otherwise, feedback will be given when you have sent and received posting pictures.
If you have lacked in communication, send late with or without communication, or did not follow the requirements, this will be noted on your feedback.

Also, if you are interested & join in this swap, please feel free to share pics of your dollhouse/area and your doll(s)! it would be enjoyed by all! And may come in handy for your partner. (although this is not required)

If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Jazz-up my Dollhouse/ dolls space!

Craftster username

Email address

Your real name

Mailing address including the country

Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?

Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)

List what type of area you are wanting items for- such as do you have a dollhouse, shelf, etc?

What are the demensions of the space?

IF its a dollhouse, what scale is it?

What are the sizes & types (miniature, pullip, dal, blythe) of dolls you would like furniture for? ( Give height & foot to knee measurements incase someone wants to give a chair a whirl or something)

What room(s) would you like items for (kitchen, bath, bedroom, dining etc)?

What is the style/theme of the room(s)?

Things you would really like made for your dollhouse/doll?

Colors/patterns you like?

Things and colors you would not like at all!?

Would you be open to receiving extras that are not furniture related such as a house pet (not a real one of course)?

Do you have any allergies?

What types of things can you make for your partner?

What types of allergens do you have in your home? (Animals, smoke, asbestos..etc)

Links to some ideas for your partner (wist or other):

Password for the swap?

Are the dollhouse things you receive intended for use by a minor (child), or an adult (this is good for your partner to know since the package may contain small parts)?

I WILL send the organizer a PM once a week: (yes/no)

I will contact my partner and stay in touch (at least once a week with an update please)  so they wont have to worry about me flaking & will let the organizer and partner know if I may have to send late:

I can and will take pics before sending and will post pics of the package I receive to show my appreciation to my talented partner:

If I live in the USA I will get a DC# and provide it to organizer (Im Sew Silly) and my partner upon sending:

If in another country, I will keep and copy my receipt when mailing incase its needed to confirm shipping:

Other info my partner might find handy:

If we end up with an odd number, would you be OK with A sending to B, B to C, etc?

I (you) the participant will be responsible for determining the safety of the items received if they will be around small children,- NOT my partner, organizer, or craftster- agreed?:

If I am a minor, I will ask an adult to inspect the pieces I receive if I have smaller siblings or other children who may be around the items to determine their safety- agreed?:

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009 05:19:11 AM by Im Sew Silly » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Exodus 35:35 (NIV)~ He has filled them with skill to do all kinds of work as engravers, designers, embroiderers in blue, purple, and scarlet yarn and fine linen, and weavers - all of them skilled workers and designers

Current Swaps:
Under the Sea Swap
Whimsical Shrine Swap
Poppet vs Amigurumi
Im Sew Silly

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009 06:48:49 PM »

Yay! Approved Swappers! So happy you joined in on the fun! Grin

1. CamOovas
2. Poyupop
3. Im Sew Silly
4. jessarama

PARTNERS~!![/color]
SENT
RECEIVED
SENT AND RECEIVED
SENDING LATE WITH COMMUNICATION
WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU? PM ME NOW PLEASE!

CamOovas <--------> jessarama

Poyupop<-----------> Im Sew Silly

Grin GALLERY! Grin[/size]
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=314641.0
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009 01:34:35 PM by Im Sew Silly » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Exodus 35:35 (NIV)~ He has filled them with skill to do all kinds of work as engravers, designers, embroiderers in blue, purple, and scarlet yarn and fine linen, and weavers - all of them skilled workers and designers

Current Swaps:
Under the Sea Swap
Whimsical Shrine Swap
Poppet vs Amigurumi
CamOovas
Don't drink and craftster.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009 08:50:46 PM »

I sent in my questionnaire!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dreambelle
Beta Sigma Phi

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009 11:20:39 AM »

I'm already in the doll swap that is going on right now, but I'll keep an eye on this one just in case I have extra time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Im Sew Silly

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2009 11:37:21 AM »

CamOovas! So glad you joined up!  Grin

Dreambelle~ Hope you decide to join us! its going to be lots of fun i am sure and there isnt such thing as too many doll goodies..is there?  Cheesy

I thought since they (the dolls) were getting clothing items in the other swaps, it would be such fun for them to get goodies for their homes too!  Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
Under the Sea Swap
Whimsical Shrine Swap
Poppet vs Amigurumi
CamOovas
Don't drink and craftster.

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2009 08:08:46 AM »

I didn't join the other swap because having a doll was a requirement.  I just like miniature stuff, not so much dolls.  But I'll second Im Sew Silly- who can really have enough miniatures?

Also Im Sew Silly... you forgot to add yourself to the swapping list!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

poyupop

Master Craft Disaster!

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2009 07:06:43 PM »

Sign me up... sending in information!
Quote from: CamOovas

link=topic=310006.msg3560371#msg3560371 date=1245683326
I didn't join the other swap because having a doll was a requirement.  I just like miniature stuff, not so much dolls.  But I'll second Im Sew Silly- who can really have enough miniatures?

Also Im Sew Silly... you forgot to add yourself to the swapping list!

I don't own a doll either, but I am saving up for one. I have been collecting change from under cushions, and working odd jobs to have a doll. Smiley One day... there isn't anything wrong with collect for them either.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009 07:08:11 PM by poyupop » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Im Sew Silly

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2009 08:38:22 AM »

Welcome and so happy you joined us Poyupop! Grin

I am one of the 'saving up for a doll' gals as well! i am slowly but surely getting there....and i figure it sure couldnt hurt for her to have some neat house stuff once she arrives to help her settle in! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
Under the Sea Swap
Whimsical Shrine Swap
Poppet vs Amigurumi
pinokeeo

Best of 2013 winner, but this is just as good.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2009 01:34:07 PM »

I'll be working on my questionnaire soon.  I've been traveling and didn't know this was open. 

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Im Sew Silly

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2009 04:21:09 PM »

wonderful! We will be on the lookout for ya Pinokeeo!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
Under the Sea Swap
Whimsical Shrine Swap
Poppet vs Amigurumi
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Your Own Favorite Effects - Final Cut Pro 6
How to Create a Render Farm Part 3/3 - Apple Compressor
How to Use Job Chaining Part 1/2 - Apple Compressor
How to Use Job Chaining Part 2/2 - Apple Compressor
How to Create a Movie Still - Imovie 08
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...