A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 296,743
Currently Running With Scissors:
440 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Jazz up my dollhouse/doll's space (minis, Blythe,Pullip,Dal) closed! due Aug 2nd  (Read 4983 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Im Sew Silly
If you're crafty and ya know it, clap your hands....

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2009 08:29:50 AM »

yup...only three so far Cry I keep hoping we have more to sign up since I did have several more say they were interested and a few to plan to send in their questionnaires....h ere is hoping they do...

But, if they dont, we three still can! Cool

It would be nice to even it out though and have more swappers to see more dollhouse goodies....

and CamOovas...please do with the siggy- thanks!...it may help! Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Exodus 35:35 (NIV)~ He has filled them with skill to do all kinds of work as engravers, designers, embroiderers in blue, purple, and scarlet yarn and fine linen, and weavers - all of them skilled workers and designers

Current Swaps:
Under the Sea Swap
Whimsical Shrine Swap
Poppet vs Amigurumi
jessarama
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2009 10:39:44 PM »

I am so glad that you extended! I was too swamped to get on it this weekend, although I am really excited about this swap. I just did my thesis in dollhouse scale, and I am really interested in where miniature obsessed hobbyists leave off and artists begin. This chick has a really sweet and well organized dollhouse blog:
http://smehreen-dollhouse.blogspot.com/2007/01/featured-artist-kathi-mendenhall.html[url]]http://smehreen-dollhouse.blogspot.com/2007/01/featured-artist-kathi-mendenhall.htmlhttp://
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Im Sew Silly

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2009 04:41:58 AM »

Yay! Happy you were able to join us jessarama! Grin Your thesis sounds like it would be so interesting!
now...off to check out those links you shared Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Exodus 35:35 (NIV)~ He has filled them with skill to do all kinds of work as engravers, designers, embroiderers in blue, purple, and scarlet yarn and fine linen, and weavers - all of them skilled workers and designers

Current Swaps:
Under the Sea Swap
Whimsical Shrine Swap
Poppet vs Amigurumi
Im Sew Silly

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2009 01:07:16 PM »

Jessarama,  OH my word what wonderful links/things she has on that blog! Oh I am no where near looking thru it entirely, but i have to say that right now i am totally drolling over the Fantasy Forrest section....furnitur e in the one called the Rose Red Fairy House....oh my...love it...i will be enjoying this site greatly!
I also love the door on that house as its color resembles the one i made for my dollhouse that we are building (the one in the pic on the first page of this swap).
Thank you so much for sharing it...i will have to look at it more later hehe  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
Under the Sea Swap
Whimsical Shrine Swap
Poppet vs Amigurumi
jessarama
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2009 05:19:16 PM »

If this swap stays small and cozy is anyone interested in doing a more round robin kind of swap. I have been obsessesed for a long time with the swap they did in Club little House http://nestingwithstyle.typepad.com/nesting_in_the_21st_centu/dollhouse/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Im Sew Silly

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2009 05:36:59 PM »

that is another wonderful site jessarama- keep'em coming!  Cheesy

As for me, right now it would be best for me to have only one partner to make and focus on.
but if you others want to give to eachother round robin style that is ok (assuming it only stays the four of us, but of course it would be great if more join up! too- and that is also with my thinking i know what you mean by round robin lol)

Just you all let me know if you all want to do the round robin amongst yourselves ( i will still have to keep only one partner though), or  we can keep it as is for this round, one partner each...let me know by sending me a PM or putting it on here please so I will know how to send out the questionnaires at partner time-ok? Smiley (thats tomorrow night!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
Under the Sea Swap
Whimsical Shrine Swap
Poppet vs Amigurumi
jessarama
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2009 12:04:55 AM »

Perhaps for a round two then!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Im Sew Silly

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2009 04:58:21 AM »

yeah Smiley

well, gals, partners will be assigned tonight! I would go ahead since the signups have been um...rather slow lol..but just incase, i will leave it open until the time assigned tonight incase we have any that are able to sign up last minute.
perhapps some are waiting on feedback or something Smiley

I am excited though! how about you all!?

According to the tracker, the doll my lovely things will be made for will arrive today~! yay
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
Under the Sea Swap
Whimsical Shrine Swap
Poppet vs Amigurumi
Im Sew Silly

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2009 05:37:46 AM »

PARTNERS HAVE BEEN POSTED
you should also have your partners info in your inbox now as well.
If there are any issues that i may have missed, please let me know asap!

Otherwise, lets get to crafting! and having fun!

if you find any more links, please do share them.

If you have any pics of the house/space your partner is going to be decorating, and you feel okay with it, please post that too for us all to admire.

Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
Under the Sea Swap
Whimsical Shrine Swap
Poppet vs Amigurumi
CamOovas
Don't drink and craftster.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2009 11:47:15 AM »

Yay! I'm excited to get started.   

I am in a few miniature groups on flickr, here's a link to one: http://www.flickr.com/groups/miniatures/

Also if you flickr search "miniatures" you will find lots more. 

I've also found miniature swapping groups on yahoo, it looks like fun!

Also check out these mini animals: http://www.kerripajutee.com/default3.asp
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009 11:56:45 AM by CamOovas » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet Adult Size Sock Slippers Part 13/29
How to Crochet Adult Size Sock Slippers Part 19/29
How to Crochet a Woolen Willy Warmer Part 7/21
How to Crochet Adult Size Sock Slippers Part 12/29
How to Crochet a Woolen Willy Warmer Part 6/21
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...