A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 298,676
Currently Running With Scissors:
691 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 60
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 13 Days of Halloween Swap Round 2 (Sign ups closed!!! Send 1st 10/03)  (Read 35862 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

princesspimp81
« Reply #190 on: July 12, 2009 08:44:04 PM »

so I went fabric shopping at Joann's yesterday and was thrilled to find not ONE but TWO bolts of Alexander Henry day of the dead/sugar skull fabric. The problem? That is what I like, not my partner!!!! LOL. And since it wasn't on sale and I didn't have a coupon, I was good and only got half a yard of each to add to my personal stash. I did get the fabric I wanted for the project for my partner, though, and some other little things I needed. Damn it all, having a budget!!! hehe.

Worry not dear partner Smiley  While I haven't seen that specific fabric, I do have a few Day of the Dead projects planned for you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch
Who watches over you
Make a little birdhouse in your soul"

My Wist
monkey_girl
« Reply #191 on: July 12, 2009 09:42:25 PM »

I am getting more and more excited about this swap - will be the BEST HALLOWEEN EVER!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.adventuresofagirlfromthenaki.blogspot.com

So many crafts, so many ideas, so little time!

My wist!

http://www.wists.com/Trees

I love charms for jewelery making, got anything gothic? Want to swap? PM me!
smushisweetbaboo

Anything worth keeping I inevitably give away...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #192 on: July 13, 2009 06:26:57 AM »

so I went fabric shopping at Joann's yesterday and was thrilled to find not ONE but TWO bolts of Alexander Henry day of the dead/sugar skull fabric. The problem? That is what I like, not my partner!!!! LOL. And since it wasn't on sale and I didn't have a coupon, I was good and only got half a yard of each to add to my personal stash. I did get the fabric I wanted for the project for my partner, though, and some other little things I needed. Damn it all, having a budget!!! hehe.

Worry not dear partner Smiley  While I haven't seen that specific fabric, I do have a few Day of the Dead projects planned for you!

hehe...excellent...

*rubs hands together ala Monty Burns*

this is going to be lots of fun...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whatthepuck
« Reply #193 on: July 13, 2009 08:20:27 AM »

Last night after 3 hours of a big giant FAIL, I'm starting to think I'm in over my head.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vintage Etsy ~ Blog

Swaps:
Secret Santa
Little Visitor
Nov ATC 1/0/0
psychonmemphis
« Reply #194 on: July 13, 2009 10:01:23 AM »

Last night after 3 hours of a big giant FAIL, I'm starting to think I'm in over my head.
I failed last night as well but it was not that bad i can replace the wasted material.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

13 Days of Halloween: co-organizing
Coraline swap rd 4: organizing
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/psychonmemphis
I would really like to swap for a quilt for christmas, i will swap anything from supplies,crafts to my etsy shop items! please pm me asap!
isadora12000
« Reply #195 on: July 13, 2009 10:06:29 AM »

oh no's KittyVegas!! But the way I figure it, it isn't a good project unless there are fails along the way.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Consider what ideas are lost by censorship.
Cupcakeology
World domination...one cupcake at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #196 on: July 13, 2009 02:00:53 PM »

I'm about half way through my biggest-large item.  We're taking my brother to a swim meet 4 hours away, so I should have lots of time to finish it up and get started on some other projects. 

I think our house has gone Halloween crazy...my 3 year old would only wear a Halloween shirt and hair bow today and she wanted her nails painted orange!  I can't really blame her when we've got an explosion of Halloween supplies in the living room.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
quaggy
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #197 on: July 13, 2009 02:25:23 PM »

Sounds like y'all are having all the fun.  I was able to find an item that I needed today and have been looking for.  It felt like I won the lottery. Let's see can I figure out what my partner is making me???   No, but boy am I curious 4 hours of crafting in a car, did I read and comprehend that correctly?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

froggmomma
« Reply #198 on: July 13, 2009 04:14:03 PM »

oh no's KittyVegas!! But the way I figure it, it isn't a good project unless there are fails along the way.  Wink
I agree. Some of the best things I've ever finished had been remade at least once (some a few more times Wink)
And to update my progress: I have one med in the works, and i and I really like how it's comming, but i then came up with a better idea that suits psychonmemphis' tastes better. So fail one lol and i get to keep the "bad" one.
I have some smalls done and theme-y ideas for each of the days.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

He asked, and I said yes.
I'm looking for Home Interiors resin butterflies, and License plates from other states. PM me for swap info. I love to swap.
TexasThistle
Innocent until PROVEN guilty

This is complete BS.

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 13, 2009 04:49:36 PM »

got days 1, 2 and 4 done
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am open to personal swaps (feedback is untrue)
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 60 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Curlers
How to Get Loose Curls
How to Braid Cornrows
How to Maintain Dreadlocks
How to French Braid Bangs
Latest Blog Articles
Challenge #104 Halloween Costume Winner
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...