A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,710
Currently Running With Scissors:
415 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 60
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 13 Days of Halloween Swap Round 2 (Sign ups closed!!! Send 1st 10/03)  (Read 34649 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

princesspimp81
« Reply #190 on: July 12, 2009 08:44:04 PM »

so I went fabric shopping at Joann's yesterday and was thrilled to find not ONE but TWO bolts of Alexander Henry day of the dead/sugar skull fabric. The problem? That is what I like, not my partner!!!! LOL. And since it wasn't on sale and I didn't have a coupon, I was good and only got half a yard of each to add to my personal stash. I did get the fabric I wanted for the project for my partner, though, and some other little things I needed. Damn it all, having a budget!!! hehe.

Worry not dear partner Smiley  While I haven't seen that specific fabric, I do have a few Day of the Dead projects planned for you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch
Who watches over you
Make a little birdhouse in your soul"

My Wist
monkey_girl
« Reply #191 on: July 12, 2009 09:42:25 PM »

I am getting more and more excited about this swap - will be the BEST HALLOWEEN EVER!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.adventuresofagirlfromthenaki.blogspot.com

So many crafts, so many ideas, so little time!

My wist!

http://www.wists.com/Trees

I love charms for jewelery making, got anything gothic? Want to swap? PM me!
smushisweetbaboo

Anything worth keeping I inevitably give away...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #192 on: July 13, 2009 06:26:57 AM »

so I went fabric shopping at Joann's yesterday and was thrilled to find not ONE but TWO bolts of Alexander Henry day of the dead/sugar skull fabric. The problem? That is what I like, not my partner!!!! LOL. And since it wasn't on sale and I didn't have a coupon, I was good and only got half a yard of each to add to my personal stash. I did get the fabric I wanted for the project for my partner, though, and some other little things I needed. Damn it all, having a budget!!! hehe.

Worry not dear partner Smiley  While I haven't seen that specific fabric, I do have a few Day of the Dead projects planned for you!

hehe...excellent...

*rubs hands together ala Monty Burns*

this is going to be lots of fun...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whatthepuck
« Reply #193 on: July 13, 2009 08:20:27 AM »

Last night after 3 hours of a big giant FAIL, I'm starting to think I'm in over my head.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Vintage Etsy ~ Blog

Swaps:
Mini 13 DoH
Sept ATC
OTT October Holidays
Fall/Character Ninni

Anyone interested in a Hockey Swap[
psychonmemphis
« Reply #194 on: July 13, 2009 10:01:23 AM »

Last night after 3 hours of a big giant FAIL, I'm starting to think I'm in over my head.
I failed last night as well but it was not that bad i can replace the wasted material.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

13 Days of Halloween: co-organizing
Coraline swap rd 4: organizing
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/psychonmemphis
I would really like to swap for a quilt for christmas, i will swap anything from supplies,crafts to my etsy shop items! please pm me asap!
isadora12000
« Reply #195 on: July 13, 2009 10:06:29 AM »

oh no's KittyVegas!! But the way I figure it, it isn't a good project unless there are fails along the way.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Consider what ideas are lost by censorship.
Cupcakeology
World domination...one cupcake at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #196 on: July 13, 2009 02:00:53 PM »

I'm about half way through my biggest-large item.  We're taking my brother to a swim meet 4 hours away, so I should have lots of time to finish it up and get started on some other projects. 

I think our house has gone Halloween crazy...my 3 year old would only wear a Halloween shirt and hair bow today and she wanted her nails painted orange!  I can't really blame her when we've got an explosion of Halloween supplies in the living room.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
quaggy
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #197 on: July 13, 2009 02:25:23 PM »

Sounds like y'all are having all the fun.  I was able to find an item that I needed today and have been looking for.  It felt like I won the lottery. Let's see can I figure out what my partner is making me???   No, but boy am I curious 4 hours of crafting in a car, did I read and comprehend that correctly?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

froggmomma
« Reply #198 on: July 13, 2009 04:14:03 PM »

oh no's KittyVegas!! But the way I figure it, it isn't a good project unless there are fails along the way.  Wink
I agree. Some of the best things I've ever finished had been remade at least once (some a few more times Wink)
And to update my progress: I have one med in the works, and i and I really like how it's comming, but i then came up with a better idea that suits psychonmemphis' tastes better. So fail one lol and i get to keep the "bad" one.
I have some smalls done and theme-y ideas for each of the days.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

He asked, and I said yes.
I'm looking for Home Interiors resin butterflies, and License plates from other states. PM me for swap info. I love to swap.
TexasThistle
Innocent until PROVEN guilty

This is complete BS.

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 13, 2009 04:49:36 PM »

got days 1, 2 and 4 done
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am open to personal swaps (feedback is untrue)
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 60 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Rank Comic Books
How to Sketch Eyes
How to Draw Winged Hearts
World’s 10 Most Haunted Cemeteries
10 Things Indians Do Better Than Americans
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...