A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 296,629
Currently Running With Scissors:
691 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 60
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 13 Days of Halloween Swap Round 2 (Sign ups closed!!! Send 1st 10/03)  (Read 33183 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

DragonFly4
« Reply #230 on: July 20, 2009 07:21:15 AM »

Ack! You guys are so ahead! I am still in the planning stages (but have been buying a few things.) Have to finish a swap and angel package before I start on this. Plus need to hear back from my partner so that I know a specific number for certain things before I can finalize my lists. My partner and I are very alike, so basically everything I am making for her, I am also making for me. Pretty excited about that, it will be like receiving 2 packages of Halloween awesomeness!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my blog
http://dragonflyflittings.blogspot.com/

my wists
http://wists.com/Dragonfly4

Interested in Personal Swaps- especially if you can quilt my quilt tops to batting an
Molliemoo2883
Personal Swap: anyone need bottle caps?

Easily distracted since 1983!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #231 on: July 20, 2009 09:20:08 AM »

I am so excited!  I finished my day 1 project!  It took a lot longer than I had hoped and it was my first attempt at making a *****!  I sure hope my partner liked it!

My partner is going to make me feel bad. I'm still only in the planning stages.  Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If we could live without passion, maybe we would know some kind of peace. But we would be hollow inside. Empty rooms, shuttered and dank, without passion we would be truly dead"~Buffy
nostephot
« Reply #232 on: July 20, 2009 09:50:20 AM »

I am so excited!  I finished my day 1 project!  It took a lot longer than I had hoped and it was my first attempt at making a *****!  I sure hope my partner liked it!

My partner is going to make me feel bad. I'm still only in the planning stages.  Embarrassed

No feeling bad!  I am just a huge geek who got so excited about the swap that I had plans even before we got partners!!  I am just hoping you like that I am doing.... I am following your list  Wink  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/nostephot/

My Old Wist http://www.wists.com/nostephot

I am open to personal swaps!  I would love to do one for Halloween!
snazzlecraft

I jumped on the mustache train! CHOO CHOO!!

« Reply #233 on: July 20, 2009 01:07:53 PM »

Well I have no idea what I am making yet but I already bought some _____________ to get me started!!  I have SOOO many ideas though.  I think I will get super organized this week during my week-long hiatus from school.  I want to plan out every single thing I am doing for my fab partner, our organizer!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PinkPug,INK.

*Paper Gangsta*

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 20, 2009 08:36:06 PM »

working on day 5, it is gonna be awesome

oooh I wanna know what it is...

I only have one more swap to finish up before I devote all my time to this one! I found an old Halloween catalog from last year & it gave me lots of great ideas so I can't wait to get started!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out "Pugs & Papercrafts", my brand new blog!
http://pinkpugink.blogspot.com/

http://www.PinkPugINK.etsy.com

Pink Pug Wists
http://www.wists.com/PinkPugINK
missmuffcake

Attached to Matt with E600.

« Reply #235 on: July 21, 2009 03:25:34 PM »

I have bought a few things and have a page of ideas. I even bought a bin to keep all my goodies in till I ship. Michael's has some of their Halloween stuff in....I hope Target gets stuff soon, I love what they got last year!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's more to life than books you know
                But not much more
smushisweetbaboo

Anything worth keeping I inevitably give away...

« Reply #236 on: July 21, 2009 06:47:31 PM »

so, I'm back!!!

Today the bugs were so bad I was actually ready to leave...

but I will admit I did not ONE lick of crafting. I read only one book (Ice Cold Grave by Charlaine Harris) and then it was basically a non-stop X files marathon. We are on season 5. XD

Anyway, I have planned out so much that I'm not really worried, I am making large items that are things I've done before so I'm not too anxious, and I have to get my craft room organized so I can set up shop. Smiley I have pretty much all I need for my larges and most of my mediums and probably, if I was really good and used only supplies from my ginormous stash, all the smalls I need. However, I have shopping ADD and always find new things that I 'need' so we'll see...

Anyway, glad to have had vacation, glad to be back! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

princesspimp81
« Reply #237 on: July 21, 2009 08:29:40 PM »

Hi smushi!  Glad you're back, sorry about the bugs! 

I actually haven't gotten much done in the last week at all lol  I got smacked with a nasty flu bug and am just now starting to feel better.  But I've got my stuff all planned, and I have a good amount of my supplies so I'll be getting seriously into it all soonish.  Also I do have a few small things done already and lists of things to purchase Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch
Who watches over you
Make a little birdhouse in your soul"

My Wist
smushisweetbaboo

Anything worth keeping I inevitably give away...

« Reply #238 on: July 21, 2009 09:00:25 PM »

Hi smushi!  Glad you're back, sorry about the bugs! 

I actually haven't gotten much done in the last week at all lol  I got smacked with a nasty flu bug and am just now starting to feel better.  But I've got my stuff all planned, and I have a good amount of my supplies so I'll be getting seriously into it all soonish.  Also I do have a few small things done already and lists of things to purchase Smiley

so it sounds like your bug was worse than mine were!!!! Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Glamis

Hello, my name is glamis and I am a bibliophilic..

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #239 on: July 22, 2009 02:50:00 AM »

Too much vacation and several birthdays and a wedding in my way to really get crafty for this one. But I had time to give a "last tweak" to some ideas
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting any kind of skull shaped beads and patches-feel free to send me spare ones  ;-)
---------------------------------------------
etsy
pinterest
draw me s.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 60 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Knit Texture Stitch
How to Crochet Lace on Christmas Balls
How to Felt with Crochet
How to Crochet a Christmas Scarf
How to Crochet Fab Faux Scarf
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...