A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 301,580
Currently Running With Scissors:
559 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Lipstick Lesbian/ Bi Grrl swap? Warning: may have mature content  (Read 7496 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Craft The World

I create, therefor I am.

View Profile
« on: June 19, 2009 03:01:53 PM »

Definition: A lipstick lesbian is a woman who loves other women, but also loves her clothes and makeup and shoes. She tends to dress on the femmy side. See also: Femme.

Are you (or your grrlfriend) a lipstick lesbian? Are you a bisexual woman who loves grrly clothes?

Are you proud of your orientation and equally proud of the designer pumps you bought on sale last week?

Are you tired of all gay and bi pride novelties being geared to the butch woman?

Would you give up your Clinique Candy Apple Red lipstick for a rhinestone altiods tin-turned into a mini-vibe carrying case?

Then this swap is for you!

I picture this swap being for all the grrls out there, like myself, who know that wearing mascara does not impede our ability to make a woman's toes curl.

If enough people are interested, I'll take the plunge and organize this swap--my first ever as an organizer.

This swap would be open to femme lesbians, femme bi grrls, and straight allies who would like to swap, perhaps on behalf of a femme bi or lesbian friend.

Who's in? Feedback? Questions? A good start time?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am always open to personal swaps...I'm always on the lookout for new bags, shawls, punk/steampunk accessories, Altoids tins, etc. As a professional illustrator/fine artist, I can offer something crafty, or something more artsy. Let's talk!
Persephone Hazard
I'm not going to live my life on one side of an ampersand

That song was about me.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009 05:45:18 PM »

Well, here's one femme bi girl who would adore this :-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When she was good, she was very very good - but when she was bad she was fabulous.
Craft The World

I create, therefor I am.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009 01:14:38 PM »

Cool, that makes two of us! lol. If response doesn't pick up, maybe we'll just do a mini two-person swap, eh?

I think we'll get more people though....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am always open to personal swaps...I'm always on the lookout for new bags, shawls, punk/steampunk accessories, Altoids tins, etc. As a professional illustrator/fine artist, I can offer something crafty, or something more artsy. Let's talk!
myklia
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009 02:39:05 PM »

I am a bi girl of the same vein as well, but I can't really take on more swaps until August at the soonest.  I have waaay too much going on right now.  I'll keep an eye on this.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Persephone Hazard

That song was about me.

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2009 05:32:09 PM »

*nods* later would be better for me too, late summer/early autumn sort of time.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009 05:32:30 PM by Persephone Hazard » THIS ROCKS   Logged

When she was good, she was very very good - but when she was bad she was fabulous.
MissDisney
will you take me to gang practice? yis?

You will never guess

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2009 06:14:53 PM »

i am femmie but i dont look it (i love girlie things but i look more boy like, just dont tell my husband)

and im a quarter lesbian (before it was cool even) so i almost fit

nonetheless, this swap sounds awesome...and a August startdate would be fantastic for me too
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i think im back....9 months almost to the day but i miss art, and i missed you guys!
Persephone Hazard

That song was about me.

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2009 06:21:28 PM »

The idea of being "a quarter lesbian" makes me giggle. I suppose I'm about three quarters lesbian, by that description!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

myklia
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2009 06:26:38 PM »

haha, I have no real idea yet, but inside I feel 50 to 75% lesbian.

Haven't joined the Lesbian Alliance yet.  I have so much else going on right now.  I plan to do so before the end of the summer.  Lately I have definitely been more attracted to girls than men.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009 06:42:08 PM by myklia » THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissDisney

You will never guess

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2009 06:30:29 PM »

The idea of being "a quarter lesbian" makes me giggle. I suppose I'm about three quarters lesbian, by that description!

at least i know its not for show...i genuinely am attracted to girls, and i like kissing them...but when it comes to the nethers....tried it, did not like it (but i dont like when my hubby gets to involved either....i am afraid of my bajingo)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i think im back....9 months almost to the day but i miss art, and i missed you guys!
MissDisney

You will never guess

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2009 06:36:30 PM »

at least i know its not for show...i genuinely am attracted to girls, and i like kissing them...but when it comes to the nethers....tried it, did not like it (but i dont like when my hubby gets to involved either....i am afraid of my bajingo)

wow, so did not mean for that to sound snotty...i MEANT, most people think i am not serious, and i get defensive...i dont think you think i am a liar..

ugh, words
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Adobe Encore: Basic Menu Functionality Lesson 3
Adobe Encore: Basic Menu Functionality Lesson 2
How to Create and Color Objects in Illustrator
How to Create and Color Objects in Illustrator Lesson 1
How to Navigate the Illustrator Interface Lesson 4
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Candy, Anyone?
Crafty Kitchen
Meatless Monday: TVP Jerky

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...