A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 298,780
Currently Running With Scissors:
478 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 36
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Embroided Tote/Bag! ¤ ¤ GALLERY ::: Send out 07/11 ¤ ¤ EXTENDED 07/18  (Read 25237 times)
Tags for this thread: squirrel  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SarahBlais
« Reply #250 on: July 19, 2009 08:26:42 PM »

Sarah spoiled me so much! She really got my taste – I love the design and colors she selected for my tote! Thanks Sarah!!!!!!!

So glad that you liked everything, dancingqueen73!!! The Sublime Stitching tote bag that you sent is just the perfect size. I've already put it to use quite few times! 

In case anyone is interested, here are the links the patterns that I used for the tote and tea towel that I sent to dancingqueen73. I found both designs on the hoop love vintage transfers pool on flickr.

Design on tote: http://www.flickr.com/photos/briancampbell/3013342348/
Cute squirrel: http://www.flickr.com/photos/22309813@N02/2357053869/

THIS ROCKS   Logged

sazzra

You have vampire in your cleavage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #251 on: July 20, 2009 06:17:05 AM »

This is going to sound gloriosly dumb, but those embroidery designs on Flickr - are they free for the taking, do you buy them? I'm confused Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

No longer swapping, so please ignore any expressions of interest in the Ideas thread

“Heavens defend me from that Welsh fairy, lest he transform me to a piece of cheese!”
SarahBlais
« Reply #252 on: July 20, 2009 10:18:02 AM »

This is going to sound gloriosly dumb, but those embroidery designs on Flickr - are they free for the taking, do you buy them? I'm confused Huh

The patterns in the Hoop Loop Pool on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/groups/hooplove/ are out-of-print vintage patterns, so they are free for personal use but you can't use them for something you plan on selling.  I just print them out and then trace using a transfer pen to make my own iron-on embroidery transfers. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

goldfishpollywog
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Goldfish kisses *<><

I have Never met an unimportant person. Never.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #253 on: July 20, 2009 12:47:33 PM »

Thanks for the link to the Flicker group!  Now I can browse patterns to my hearts content Cheesy

USPS says package arrived today, now I really get nervous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Pin(trest) are mightier than the sword.

LV Tumblr - possible swap spoilers
sazzra

You have vampire in your cleavage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #254 on: July 20, 2009 01:00:42 PM »

The patterns in the Hoop Loop Pool on Flickr http://www.flickr.com/groups/hooplove/ are out-of-print vintage patterns, so they are free for personal use but you can't use them for something you plan on selling.  I just print them out and then trace using a transfer pen to make my own iron-on embroidery transfers. Smiley

Oooh, thanks! There wouldn't be any selling involved, just many cute things on anything fabric around the house Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

No longer swapping, so please ignore any expressions of interest in the Ideas thread

“Heavens defend me from that Welsh fairy, lest he transform me to a piece of cheese!”
ThirdMargaret

I'm not happy, I'm cheerful. There's a difference.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #255 on: July 20, 2009 02:09:14 PM »

Thanks for link, Sarah!  He has some lovely patterns!  You did a fabulous job on the bubble flowers; I may have to try that one soon!

The latest additions to our gallery are great!  That rose...wow!  Tiki guy is terrific, and the blank-eyed girl....creepy.  In a good way!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PerachYafeh
C.A.D.©ing around...

Got crafts?YouGetFun!

« Reply #256 on: July 20, 2009 06:36:39 PM »

As promissed...my Belissima bag!!!
Thirdy did an amazing job making me a dreamy blue set...Bag, tissue holder and a key ring!
Maggie generously provided the tissue too...so I knew what to use!!
Now dig the details here....fantastic embroidery (perfect & various stitches!), The button...super chic...matches the bag (fabric covered), lined bag with pockets (oh bless you child), key holder (how did you know I loose my keys?) and the sweet double sided handles. I can say one thing about this bag...It popped right of my dreams! I LOVE IT!!! Thirdy...you are the best...now I need one in pink, green and black. Grin Did I mention Thirdy used linen combine with blue/ocean/delicious perfect colors???

« Last Edit: July 20, 2009 06:52:27 PM by PerachYafeh » THIS ROCKS   Logged

LostInOz
« Reply #257 on: July 21, 2009 02:04:56 AM »

I love your back, PY! The colours are great- I like blue a lot Smiley- and the stitching is so cute. Thirdy did a great job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkmichk
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #258 on: July 21, 2009 02:55:41 AM »

that bag is very pretty
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Am always up for personal swaps -send me a message

pinterest - http://pinterest.com/shellfullerton/
ineedart
« Reply #259 on: July 21, 2009 06:37:03 AM »

Just catching up here with a pile o' kids at my feet! Such beautiful bags, and the fill stitching is making me want venture into the world of fill stitching! Right now I haven't been doing much but baby-gazing and kid chasing, but one of these days! ThirdMargaret...the bag you made is exquisite! But I am not surprised...you do beautiful work, as I can attest! Gotta go, there's a child tugging at my arm....................
THIS ROCKS   Logged

“Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.”   ~Pablo Picasso

Looking for small but interesting scraps to make I Spy Quilts for my kids...will swap other fabric or ??
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 36 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Carol Cassella: What Are You Reading?
Glen Berger: What Are You Reading?
Christopher Rice on His Supernatural Thriller
Anjelica Huston on Her Childhood Secrets
10 Questions For Reggie Jackson
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...