A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 302,607
Currently Running With Scissors:
501 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 30
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 100 Facts Swap Gallery  (Read 25456 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Lo{ve}
« Reply #220 on: July 20, 2009 05:56:01 PM »

i received from beefishie yesterday and this is the awesome package she sent me!

i love to sew! therefore she made me a pincushion in my favorite colors, purple and teal.

i love to color, so she melted me awesome crayons.

i'm ocd when it comes to my mouth, so i floss like crazy! this is a little pouch for flossing sticks and she filled it for me!

and she filled this cute box with all this handmade jewlery! she's so talented.

thanks for everything beefishie!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #221 on: July 20, 2009 06:15:03 PM »

Here are larger pics of hockamama's goodies from her picture hosting on here, I think she copied and pasted the thumbnail link for the photos instead of the full size link Smiley

EDITED TO ADD HOCKAMAMA'S THOUGHTS ON EACH ITEM FOR EACH PICTURE!

the whole shebang

the monster wreath on my wist

the fishbowl bag on my wist (which I must admit, I stole from her wist!)  the newest addition to our zoo (chowder) loves the bag as well.  Tracy said that she attempted the bag twice, before she tried it with cotton.  the fabric wasn't behaving for her, so she sent it to me so I would know what NOT to sew with!

a farm town shrinky dink bracelet...I heart this so much!  the tree she put on there happens to be my favorite farm town tree, the mango; my little house is framed by them on my farm

an embroidered sign she made me...so very true!

the cute little owl bookmark (in disguise that she made me) and some mario games that my mario obsessed young'un filched immediately

the secret inside of the bookmark...it's clark griswold's tirade against his boss when he finds out he didn't get a christmas bonus!  it's such a hoot, literally!  my all time favorite movie

and my very favoritest of all...the jeans butt apron she made, just for me!!  I was hoping that she would make me one, and I was SSSOOOO happy when I opened it.  obviously, chowder likes it, too!!

I love the National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation too!  We watch it EVERY Christmas!!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2009 06:19:57 PM by TheSapphireMoon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
MsJamieLeigh
« Reply #222 on: July 20, 2009 09:43:59 PM »

I received my stuff Yesterday! Well techniqually Saturday, but I was in SC and didn't get it til yesterday!! w00t! Here we go...
Group shot: See my PIRATE MONKEY!

I am a pirate addict!! And my new sock monkey pirate is B.A.
Earrings and keychain:

Orange is my favorite color. I love the beach and I wear flip flops all the time. And I collect ducks. This one actually wasn't one of my facts, but it was one of hers and we discovered we had something in common without it even being on my list! hehe
Thunby and charm:

Pirate charm, once again, pirate addict. thumby, is orange my favorite color and has stuff that looks like diamonds on it because I love diamonds. It also works because I work for oit (office of info and technology) at my college (East Tenn State Univ) and work in the computer labs assisting people.
Extra:

mmm, I love hot chocolate on a snowy day! Its like 90 degrees now...but she said her sister said this was the best hot chocolate ever and I'm dieing to try it!!

Thanks wx2dzug!!! I love it all.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2009 05:08:11 AM by MsJamieLeigh » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have no special talent, I am only passionately curious.
TwistMySister
« Reply #223 on: July 21, 2009 03:08:26 AM »

DAMN! envy the hello kitty stuff Cheesy loving it!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/On-The-Front-Line/175858075802771

http://www.etsy.com/shop/OnTheFrontLine
craftybeachgirl

Class of 09' ROCKS... I DID IT!!

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 21, 2009 05:02:53 AM »

Love the fish bag and the wreath is cool too ...Glad you made the pics bigger....
  Sock Monkey Pirate is so funny and cool...love that too...what great swaps so far Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pink flamingos, palm trees, flip flops, and living at the beach... Can life get better?

www.wists.com/craftybeachgirl
tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My littlest love

« Reply #225 on: July 21, 2009 07:44:25 AM »

I received from craftybeachgirl the other day
She sent me, a mustache painting

a clock/frame box

a book of tim burton poems

a frame

my brat got a necklace with monkeys and his name and an alien/monster puff

and salt water taffy but it has disappeared there is also 2 pairs of socks (both with hearts <3) and a flower hair clip but I forgot to get pictures of those
 thank you so much I love the painting and the clock and everything else
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009 07:45:54 AM by tattooedcrafter » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have very limited internet access so if you don't hear from me don't worry I'll be around soon

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness
wists.com/tattooedcrafter
spotnik
Where did I put my pliers this time???

It's my cheese!

« Reply #226 on: July 21, 2009 07:53:45 AM »

Wow!  Lots of fun stuff...that'll teach me to go to work and not check craftster.  Look at all the cool stuff I missed.   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebluegirl
« Reply #227 on: July 21, 2009 10:01:18 AM »

Great stuff!  The SapphireMoon your pussycat looks like a baby version of my puddin.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SilverWing

dreamer of dreams...

« Reply #228 on: July 21, 2009 01:25:08 PM »

Here they are at last!  Later than intended, but up at last.  ^^  Krafty_Karasu sent me the most fantastic goodies!

I love anime/Japanese culture/cute things so:
First, the ADORABLE little happy marshmallow and suchi roll! The marshmallow made me giggle out loud!

Again, I love Japanese culture, and I also like windchimes, so she sent me this fabulous little Maneki Neko (lucky cat!) hangy!  He's rockin' out in my cubicle!

In case anyone didn't know, Krafty_Karasu is a jewelry GODDESS! She has mad skillz ya'll!

I love the Kingdom Hearts games, so she made me paupa fruit earrings!

I love my Craftster username, and I love wings, and silver and blue are two of my fav colors (she's insanly great and using multiple facts in each project!) so she made me silver feather earrings. Smiley

These seriously amaze me.  I worked an internship at Walt Disney World, and the BEST time I had there was working the Mickey's Not So Scary parties because I got to be the Seven of Spades and hand out candy!  She made me spade earrings with seven strands each!  I am in love with these.

This is the most gorgeous deep blue choker and earring set, perfect for work AND wearing out!

I adore steampunk stuff, and green and blue colors are favorites of mine, so she made me this pin!  I'm utterly in awe!  I have no idea where she found such awesome gears to use, but they're fabulous!

I love to cook/bake, but I'm still learning some, and again I love Japanese themes.  This is probably the coolest thing in my kitchen now.  She crosstitched little sushi rolls and my name onto a hotpad!

Another Maneki Neko only this time it's crossstitched on a bookmark!  The picture doesn't do the colors justice! She used glittery (I like sparkly stuff) green (fav. color) thread all over it, too!  She came up with the Japanese luck symbol pattern herself!  I'm amazed!

And last but in NO way least: I love blue, I love Japanese themes, I love mythical creatures, and I love bags!  All in one beautiful bag!  It's covered in Asian styled pheonix, and dragons!  The fabric is just beautiful!

Again, thank you so much Krafty_Karasu! I'm amazed by everything! I love it all! Smiley Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009 01:41:30 PM by SilverWing » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist!

I <3 personal swaps!

Krafty_Karasu
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

« Reply #229 on: July 21, 2009 01:27:33 PM »

I am so glad you like everything.  I had fun making everything.  I had a hard time stopping myself from making 100 items!  lol
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009 01:59:26 PM by Krafty_Karasu » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 30 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Hillary Clinton on the Message of Hard Choices
Antonin Scalia: A Court of One
Why Writers Are Chasing the Art World
From Fandom to Obsession: The Cult Following of Bob Dylan
Horse Saves Troubled Teen
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...