A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 299,152
Currently Running With Scissors:
590 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fun With Felt Gallery!  (Read 7312 times)
Tags for this thread: gifts_for_knitters , ornament  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bubblegum_phoenix
never admit defeat, just say it was artistic licence

do what you love, love what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2009 08:46:43 PM »

everyones on a roll
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/sasha_tilson/

glitter it, no seriously, just add glue and glitter, no one will notice
gamemom42
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2009 08:10:06 AM »

I sent today! Gamemom42 will be calling me a "Felt Swap Goddess" when she sees what I sent!! It's some of my best work in a long time.

I am so excited!  I can't wait to get a box of crafted goodness from a Felt Swap Goddess!!!

I was feeling really great about the package I sent to you but now I'm getting a little nervous.  I'm not sure I sent a "Felt Swap Goddess" caliber package.  A great package, yes... felt swap goddess,  not so sure.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CraftyAggie
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2009 07:31:00 PM »

I shipped mine this afternoon! I hope haroldlovesmaude likes the stuff I made  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bubblegum_phoenix

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2009 07:52:11 PM »

Will be posting come the new weekday. Just have to convince my other half to take me town. My car died on us last night when we went out for dinner, my Dad got it started but we dont trust it (not the first time it has left me stranded for an hour waiting for rescue Undecided )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

snazzlecraft

I jumped on the mustache train! CHOO CHOO!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2009 09:31:09 PM »

Yeah I am the first to post pics!! 

Well I was utterly excited when I saw that the theme for my surprise goodies was Halloween!!!  It is my favorite holiday and a total surprise!  Gamemom42 did an AMAZING job with what she made for me. 

Here is the ever-needed group shot:

She made this awesome door sign that says "Unwelcome" lol.  There is a slot to slip a dowel through at the top....so I will paint one orange I think and then add a ribbon so I can hang it on my front door this year.

Here is a couple of paper weights (?) or bean bags (?).....lol no idea what they are but they are adorable!  There is also a pin cushion here as well which, since I don't have one, will be getting used WAY before Halloween!

She also made me a set of 4 placemats and they are each different so I have to show you all of them!

Here is an adorable black kitty!  I am gonna put him on the couch this year!  I love him!  (Excuse the bean bags in there twice lol....i got carried away with my picture taking!!)

Here is a cool bowl that I will inevitably use as a candy dish around Halloween, a cutesy candle, and what I thought were spider webs that I could turn into a garland.....turned out they are coasters (hence the mug pictured here)!!

And not pictured because it kept coming out blurry is a bag of glittery leaves that I can sprinkle around on my dining table. 

I know, she set the bar high!  I haven't "squee'd" like I did today in quite a while!!  Thanks Gamemom42!  I LOVED everything!  I am definitely ready for us to do some personal swaps with more felt or anything else for that matter!  Maybe we can help each other out for Christmas!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2009 09:56:11 PM »

I'm so glad you like everything and I'm really glad that I was lucky enough to be your partner.  It was just too much fun putting together a Halloween package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissDisney
will you take me to gang practice? yis?

You will never guess

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2009 11:12:57 PM »

AWESOME package!! i loooove the doorhanging Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i think im back....9 months almost to the day but i miss art, and i missed you guys!
bubblegum_phoenix

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2009 01:12:30 AM »

thats awesome
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kwality570

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2009 06:21:57 PM »

A Halloween package?  What a great idea!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2009 01:47:21 PM »

I received from snazzlecraft today and it is official.... snazzlecraft, you are indeed the
Felt Swap Goddess! 

Almost everything she sent was straight off my wist (yay!) and the one thing that wasn't on my wist should have been.

We will begin with this gorgeous covered metal box in my favorite colors.  I love fall colors and this will go in my bedroom perfectly. 

Next up, this cute kitty toy.  We have the most playful tortie in the world and she will just love this!  She's moving out with my daughter next month so I'm saving it for a kitty moving in gift (that way she doesn't have to share with all the other kitties)

Then we have one of the prettiest pincushions ever!  What can I say, it is absolutely perfect!

Oh yes, the butterfly is a pin!

Okay, get your oohs and aahs ready.  Check out these too too sweet baby shoes!  My great niece will be born in September so I have all that time to find the perfect outfit to go with these. 

And now, the most perfect thing ever!  I have wanted felt sushi forever.  When my daughter moves into her new apartment next month, I want to be able to "do" her kitchen for her in a sushi theme.  I've tried to make these, and I just couldn't get that professional look that I so desperately wanted.  Well, snazzlecraft got it and here it is:

This is a time that I really wish I had photography skills.  These pictures don't even begin to do justice to these awesome goodies.  Thank you so much snazzlecraft, I am in felt heaven.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Bobby Flay’s Nacho Dogs
How to Make a Philly Cheesesteak With Cheddar Hollandaise Sauce
A Grown-Up Grilled Cheese Sandwich To Astound Your Taste Buds
Would You Eat It? Deep Friend Doritos Breaded Burger
How to Make a Classic Jambalaya
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...