A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 306,066
Currently Running With Scissors:
460 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Harry Potter HBP (Sign-Up: 6-1-09 to 6-8-09 Send by: 7-6-09)  (Read 20727 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

PinkPug,INK.
« Reply #70 on: July 22, 2009 09:46:35 AM »

Pink thats because you live in Jersey. There isnt a 'right' place in Jersey. Its one of the weirdest places in the world I think. It's its own tiny world and you need to make your own place in it. Really, its a very deep concept that my friend and I have come up with lol

haha that makes sense. well next year i plan on moving to Texas so let's hopE that's the last move!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Knit_core
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I put the RAGE in beverage.

Too lazy to be evil

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2009 11:20:51 PM »

ok, so I've got some kind of "eh" pictures of the package I did for babygirlbling, taken in the car, in the post office parking lot, with the air conditioning off when I was already late for work.  Needless to say, not great art.  Wink

she wanted a little trunk, so I made her one with a Hogwarts logo on the front, and on the top there's a Gryffendore logo, and a luggage tag that says "Mr. Harry Potter, the smallest bedroom, 4 privit drive, little whinging, surrey"

on the inside is a picture of harry, ron and hermione, a picture of harry with his parents, a Chudley Cannons poster, and a wanted poster for Sirius Black.  Also inside is a bath bomb from LUSH.  It's called French Kiss, and it has lavender in it.  Get it?  Lavender?  Kissing?  Anyway...

I made her a pair of phoenix earrings, and also a hippogryph feather necklace that I didn't get a picture of.

I made a super long necklace in griffindor colors

and a griffindor robe beach cover.  I also gave her crystilized pineapple.  Well, that's it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by."  Douglas Adams

Debbies only get respect in the knitting world.  How unfair is that?

Because Poe wrote on both of them.

Anyone up for a Jasper Fforde swap?
twistedbeader
« Reply #72 on: July 25, 2009 09:54:58 PM »

aww so someone did do the beach cover that rocks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life with out beads is a sad life indeed
My soap is so awsome I can wash anything! -sung as this book is so awesome from Harry and the Potters

Wist- http://www.wists.com/twistedbeader
BabyGirlBling
I love my Coastie and my Coastie loves me....... and my crafting addiction!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: July 26, 2009 12:15:29 PM »

I'm so sorry I'm late in posting pictures and I feel awful about it. I had to have some emergency surgery and haven't been to the computer. But I did receive and LOVE it! Here's the much awaited pics that my super awesome partner made for me. Smiley
Super cute Phoenix feather necklace and Phoenix earrings.

Close up of the necklace.

Close up of the earrings.

Small Hogwarts Trunk. On the top it has Harry's address and Gryffindor crest.

Inside of the trunk with pics of his friends.

Yummy dried pineapple (which was promptly hid from Professor Slughorn) and Gryffindor colored tic tacs (my favs!)

A yummy smelling French Kiss Bubble Bar.

A Gryffindor painted box with the crest on the front.

Inside the box was a Swim Suit cover up with the Gryffindor crest on it. I think I'll not only use it for a cover up but also put a tank top under it and wear it as a dress.  Grin

And last but not least a super, super long and cute beaded necklace that I wrapped around a ton of times and it looks so cute!

THANK YOU! I love it all! You totally rock my craft world!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love swapping! PM me if your interested. I make custom jewelry and awesomer than awesome bags/purses!
http://www.myspace.com/Burnt_Toast_Designs Visit my Myspace page for examples of my work.
I love taking requests for custom items!
thebakersgirl
« Reply #74 on: July 26, 2009 02:37:09 PM »

I just opened my package from PinkPug,INK! It's been here for a few days, but I haven't been home. (And I'm sorry for the small pictures, they came from my iPhone...too excited to dig through my suitcase for my camera.)

First of all, everything wrapped up:

And then everything unwrapped!:

The journal and adorable wristwarmers:

Backside of the journal, which had a little pocket inside with trading cards and a Gryffindor crest:

I'll spare you the billions of pics I took of this thing, but here's what I found at the end:

And the pages were stamped with these (awesome!):

Candies, and the U-No-Poo flier that's going on my wall ASAP!:

And finally, the "fake" Slytherin locket (which I'm going to find a chain for and wear; I've been looking for a vintage-y locket and this is perfect!):

But wait...what's this?

The most amazing note ever! It's beautiful, I love it, I feel like it's the real one!

And that's it! I love everything so much! It's awesome. Now I'm off to add a few more things to my own stuff, to send on Tuesday! (It's been a busy month, haha!) Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Oh sweet Jesus! A boob! She's making a BOOB!" -InkFaery
The Hunger Games Swap: crafting!
http://emilymayhem.blogspot.com
ysmeine
« Reply #75 on: July 26, 2009 04:57:26 PM »

From what I have, we only have two that need to send; stitches and stones , and baker'sgirl who should be sending tomorrow. If you do not have feedback and your package has been received please let me know. Thank you. Oh, Babygirlbling, I will do ours after the swap is finished.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BabyGirlBling
I love my Coastie and my Coastie loves me....... and my crafting addiction!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: July 27, 2009 08:20:09 AM »

From what I have, we only have two that need to send; stitches and stones , and baker'sgirl who should be sending tomorrow. If you do not have feedback and your package has been received please let me know. Thank you. Oh, Babygirlbling, I will do ours after the swap is finished.
No worries. Thank you so much for co-organizing. I would have been in a ton of trouble if I didn't have you. Emergency surgery seems to throw everything off. lol.

And those hand warmers are TO DIE FOR!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love swapping! PM me if your interested. I make custom jewelry and awesomer than awesome bags/purses!
http://www.myspace.com/Burnt_Toast_Designs Visit my Myspace page for examples of my work.
I love taking requests for custom items!
PinkPug,INK.
« Reply #77 on: August 02, 2009 06:41:16 PM »

Here's my super awesome package from thebakersgirl!! I was too excited to get any pictures of everything packed up but it was in Slytherin colored tissue paper & ribbon! Smiley Here's what I opened first:

A Slytherin notebook & an origami doe. Smiley

Then I unwrapped this:

Two carved stamps & my very own Hogwarts trunk! Smiley & what was in the trunk, you ask?

Why, Snape of course! Isn't he adorable?? & he came with 3 books, a wand, a cauldron & a pensieve. And no great Potions master would be complete without...

POTIONS! They're in super cute little bottles!! thebakersgirl even wrote down what they were for me. So left to right, they are: moonstones, powdered dragon horn, powdered unicorn horn, beetle eyes, & bezoars.

Thanks bakersgirl!! I love everything & had so much fun with this swap!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ysmeine
« Reply #78 on: August 02, 2009 07:36:46 PM »

We are all finished up except for one. It looks like we are going to need an angel for our international swapper. If anyone is interested please contact BabyGirlBling and myself. Great packages everyone, I might have to wist a few things.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mistress Jennie
Tutorial Contributor
Jewelry and Trinkets Moderator
Craftalongs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*Harry Potter Craftalong Headmistress*~

Beware the power of my Sonic Seam Ripper!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: August 02, 2009 07:44:17 PM »

Really adorable package bakersgirl!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Stenciled Table
Tute Tuesday: Mrs. Weasley Inspired Burrow Afghan
Creative Craft Supplies

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...