A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 302,799
Currently Running With Scissors:
738 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Secret Round 9 (Sign Ups 6/12-6/29 Send outs 7/10)  (Read 10129 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

edwards1
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2009 10:24:06 AM »

Okay totally just read an old post from our organizer and we are stopping at 22! so as soon as I get Atrandom's info the swap will be closed!

We will assign groups when she gets back to internet!

Happy to work with all of you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists:http://www.wists.com/blabla

Deathly Hallows Pt. 2!

Top Wishlist (at the moment):
Bella's gloves, La Push hat, Weasley Sweater, and Eclipse hat. Also, a yarn bowl!

Going to Wizarding World soon, and in need of some swag! A bag to carry stuff that is HP while there would be AMAZING
ifallthraindrops
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2009 11:52:47 AM »

Alright guys, everyone listen up cause this is important. Here are all the names I have in my records for this swap currently. If I am forgetting anyone please let me know IMMEDIATELY.

ifallthraindrops
Scaramouche
grimmlynn
edwards1
Beki710
dark.star.88
Kiwidragons
burntsmore
krafty119
juliel85
thanate
Harleyquinn
Fadinghippie
Karmella
stringofpearls
Salo
Casey1201
stuckmachinic
super-ted_Cullen
raeonix
gala_apples
SarahJ2001
Atrandom

By my count, this puts us at a total of 23 swappers, including myself and edwards1. This means there is ONE SPOT LEFT before I'm closing sign ups. If that should happen today or the next couple of days, sign ups will close and I'll do my best to get online to move the board and end sign ups, but I won't be able to assign groups until Sunday. Like I said, go ahead and make your secrets. You'll get addresses, groups, and codes on Sunday afternoon, and then you can get to sending.

Once again, if you sent your info in but DO NOT see it on the list, please pm me IMMEDIATELY because that means I have to close sign-ups NOW.

Thanks for your cooperation, everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HarleyQuinn
« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2009 12:29:23 AM »

Idk if you've added the swap to everyone's profiles yet, but its not showing up on my list of current swaps...
Idk if its because you haven't added it yet or because you guys have my name incorrect... the Q should be capitalized... ignore me if I'm being stupid lol  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Atrandom
« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2009 01:33:15 AM »

I've just sent my questionnaire to Edwards1! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Aquila
« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2009 01:54:00 AM »

I've send in my questionaire Cheesy
I must do this swap Wink I always only join the odd numbers Wink

(well one time you should run out of secrets anyway Wink)

THIS ROCKS   Logged
ifallthraindrops
« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2009 09:50:55 AM »

Welcome to piinkfeline, our last swapper! I've moved the board so sign ups are closed and I will assign groups on Sunday, as I said. I should be scarce until then, so carry on chatting without me! : )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

edwards1
« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2009 10:36:27 AM »

Okay HarleyQuinn I added you. I never got your info so I couldnt add you but all is well now! Every one, including piinkfeline are added!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Deathly Hallows Pt. 2!

Bella's gloves, La Push hat, Weasley Sweater, and Eclipse hat. Also, a yarn bowl!

Going to Wizarding World soon, and in need of some swag! A bag to carry stuff that is HP while there would be AMAZING
beki710

Partly confused all of the time...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: June 25, 2009 01:38:06 PM »

Wooo! I'm very excited!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HarleyQuinn
« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2009 09:19:27 PM »

Okay HarleyQuinn I added you. I never got your info so I couldnt add you but all is well now! Every one, including piinkfeline are added!

weird... I sent the questionaire to you after I saw your note about not getting it the first time... apparently I'm just incapable of getting a message to you...  Undecided lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
edwards1
« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2009 02:00:55 PM »

weird... I sent the questionaire to you after I saw your note about not getting it the first time... apparently I'm just incapable of getting a message to you...  Undecided lol

No worries! It got fixed!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Deathly Hallows Pt. 2!

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Celeb Inspired Funny Halloween Costumes
Who Rocked The Frock: Paula Patton Vs. Julie Bowen
2012 Halloween Costume Looks
Tim Gunn With Marlo Thomas
Tim Gunn: Three Fashion Faux Pas
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...