A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,712
Currently Running With Scissors:
453 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-a-Friend Round 4: The Gallery  (Read 19827 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MissDisney
will you take me to gang practice? yis?

You will never guess

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2009 12:38:30 AM »

i recieved from MochaSeptember today, but it was a big day of family time so i have been able to take pics yet Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i think im back....9 months almost to the day but i miss art, and i missed you guys!
forcemajeure
« Reply #71 on: July 12, 2009 02:41:45 PM »

Here is my wonderful package from Craftastrophe:

Her fave candy - it was immediately claimed by my two year old - "Mom, this can be my potty treats!"

A flamingo can cooler featuring her fave animal - jazzing up my promotional wine glass! (Wine time starts at five during the week, but at two on Sundays)

Her fave craft supply (glitter=awesuuuuummmmm), favorite color (All!), and favorite game, which I cannot wait to try!

Something to wear with my favorite pattern - argyle!

Our favorite character, HK. Funny thing is I bought HER a HK notebook, too! But I selfishly kept it and gave her something else HK. Also, some COOL folders - I love office supplies, too!

Something local - coffee syrup, the state drink of Rhode Island. I'm totally intrigued by this and intend to add it to some frosting - I hope that works! She says they typically use it in milk or milkshakes. Also, a handbag musthave - lotion!

Thanks, Craftastrophe! Now my package anxiety is even worse! I hope you like yours!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Nymeria
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Captain of the S.S. Kill Beast Buffet

I do not like the cone of shame.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2009 09:06:57 PM »

Dude! I don't even LIKE coffee and I am so jealous of that coffee syrup! It DOES taste great in milk!! Mmmmmm!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

For all things Black Library and WH 40k, check out my Examiner page!

Nerd girls of the world, unite!
millik
Cap'm of the Nerd Brigade

« Reply #73 on: July 13, 2009 01:44:22 PM »

A mad libs card game?!!!!

That purple and orange peace sign cozy is really cute.

Also, I am having my second cup of orange spice tea today. Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftastrophe
« Reply #74 on: July 13, 2009 04:23:32 PM »

Dude! I don't even LIKE coffee and I am so jealous of that coffee syrup! It DOES taste great in milk!! Mmmmmm!  Grin

Coffee syrup is a Rhode Island must!!  I really hate milk, but I love coffee milk  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2009 05:18:41 PM »

I want some coffee milk...

And some orange spice tea.  I've had a migraine today and maybe some tea will make it go away (fat chance, I know).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rosiegarden
« Reply #76 on: July 14, 2009 06:39:45 AM »

Package 1

I received this package last week but I was away all weekend, so I'm posting it here now! Better late than never Smiley

Here it is, all nicely wrapped up

Here is something that smells nice, soaps from Lush. The whole package smelled yummy.

This fudge is something edible and something local. My boyfriend was here when it arrived, so it didn't last long Tongue

My partner's favourite colours are black and blue like in this lovely necklace

Her favourite craft supply is fabric

This candle is something sentimental, and it's very beautiful

Her favourite fashion accessory is ribbon, which I am very pleased about! Cheesy

This little black bag is something that shows her style. My camera made it look a bit shiny...

One of her non-craft hobbies is reading, so she sent me this book

Her favourite animal (just like mine!) is a cat, although this kitty is also part mouse Wink

And she also sent me this lovely book as something made from paper

So thankyou very much sg1psychopath! I hope you love my package as much as I love yours Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I wonder what Piglet is doing," thought Pooh,
"I wish I were there to be doing it, too."

Wists

My bookshop - Opening sale, 10% off!
fabricfriend
« Reply #77 on: July 14, 2009 06:48:31 AM »

what a lovely package. it is always fun to get new and exciting things in the mail!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
madmommymia
« Reply #78 on: July 14, 2009 10:57:57 AM »

Package 1
First up the package when I opened it!

Now some ribbons, a new crafting supply obsession of lukenlarry's

Now for an embroidered card she did,

it included this paper butterfly, that even with the warning, scared me out of my wits,

Then something from her favorite store, the dollar store, light up necklaces,

Then some ornaments like ones she had when she were little, Christmas is her favorite holiday,

Now a ring, lukenlarry has loved this particular type of jewelry since she was little,  it is funny, I used to have a ring like this when I was in high school!

Mary Kay satin hands and a bath bomb, because she likes relaxing baths-a hobby we share

And she collects quarters, so this is a page from her collection book

Finally something sentimental, a castle she and her boys painted for me.  She likes crafting with her kids and had a hard time letting this one go, I think I have some special future plans so lukenlarry might see her love grow even more,

Package 2

This package was full of fun and practicality, my 2 favorite adjectives when making a craft.  I especially love the purse organizer so I can keep stuff in that and switch purses as opposed to trying to remember everything.  I also really loved the scented trivet which smells like cinnamon spices when it gets warm.  I love the smell of food.  Also included was some fabric, Miss Piggy bookplates, ribbon, yarn and some chocolate bath salts/bombs which are already half gone now. She was nice enough to include recipes so I can make my own when the time comes.

Package 3

Here are the first 2 pages of a felt embroidered name book she made for my son.  I had one on my wist and had been meaning to do it forever.  Isaac loves his book and it came in a very timely manner; he has been obsessed with wanting me to spell and say his name with the wood letters I painted for him by his bed after naptime.  The book adds some variety, so thank you.

And now for the ultimate, I have no idea how long this must have taken.  She wove this herself.  I am using it as a camera bag which I am sure my hubby appreciates.  He says I am too rough on things and need to be more careful, so here she be, my new camera case!

Thanks so much for my packages and I think the little extra surprise I have for you might come along closer to Christmas....This was such a fun swap, it is so neat to see how different everyone's packages are.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009 07:13:08 AM by madmommymia » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My friends I am addicted to "crackster".  I think they might be right.
I am interested in personal swaps, just send me a pm!

I love my life, my hubby, my sons, and my 2 crazy dogs!  Isn't life grand?
Jen Sews

Formerly known as lukenlarry

« Reply #79 on: July 14, 2009 08:40:00 PM »

I got my package yesterday after returning from vacation!  I will post pics later, but I am excited to start crafting for my new friend! 

yeah!!  I am glad it arrived safely.  I am having trouble with pictures myself  Sad  I hope to get it figured out soon.  Maybe I will have to make a trip to visit my mom's computer.   Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Cajun Red Beans and Rice Recipe
Pan Fried Round Steak Nuggets Recipe
Boone Tavern Pork Chops Recipe
Party Caramel-Coated Popcorn Recipe
Party Chocolate Coated Popcorn Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...