A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 298,104
Currently Running With Scissors:
796 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make-a-Friend Round 4: The Gallery  (Read 20055 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Sherrie B, UT
Show me your Creativity!What's you Passion?

I love living in Utah!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: August 07, 2009 06:59:16 AM »

I just posted pictures of my package #2 from Sherrie.  Link in my signature.  love2teach

I'm so happy you liked it
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep." by Scott Adams
~
MY WISTS: http://www.wists.com/SherrieB
Crafty Detective Rd. 7  sendouts Apr. 14, 2011) 
HandsyMalone

Also answers to Leroy...long story

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 09, 2009 12:40:10 PM »

I got my package!!!  Yay!!  I got it a few days ago, but I've been busy with work and all, this was the first chance I had to get my photos up.  They're located here for your viewing pleasure!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TerraBella01

Crafting keeps me sane

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: August 09, 2009 04:36:05 PM »

I received package 2 AND 3 from Ffrogg526 on Friday. I finally got a chance to take some pictures. I got some amazing things Smiley

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=309002.msg3579755#msg3579755
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ffrogg526
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #103 on: August 09, 2009 08:08:21 PM »

I'm so glad you like everything!  Making Crabby was a lot of fun.  I learned how to use stitch markers!  I have already recevied my pacakge #2 but its in Charlotte and I'm in Atlanta.  I'll post pictures as soon as I get back!  I'm really glad you like everything.   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RebelTrendsetter
You Can't Always Judge a Yarn by it's Roving.

Part time Domestic Goddess, full time Art Geek

« Reply #104 on: August 10, 2009 10:10:03 AM »

That giant crab is AMAZING! That is definitely a large in every aspect lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Formerly Known As: DesignVigilante
Pintrest! -- Etsy Shop --
Jen Sews

Formerly known as lukenlarry

« Reply #105 on: August 12, 2009 06:53:03 PM »

Package 1

I have been so unexpectedly busy switching from stay at home mom to working mom  ( my dh lost his job) that I haven't posted pictures of all the wonderful things madmommymia sent me!  (I'm so sorry! Sad )

Everything was wrapped and packaged so prettily!

She sent so many cool things!

Bookmarks- something made out of paper
Heart Christmas Ornament we both love Christmas!
Potholder -  she used some favorite colors and designs
Eat Pray Love Book-  one of her favorite books and bought at her favorite store,  I have already read the book and I really enjoyed it!  Thank you!
Lip gloss something she thinks smells good and she carries with her  (she likes food scented things)
Hair ties-  I have already used several of these!  Something essential for summer and that she always wears
Recipes-  She sent me her favorite recipes on pretty paper and on a ring, she collects recipes and these are special and sentimental ones for her.  I love trying new recipes to so I am excited to have these!
Blue Day book- something purchased from her favorite store, and something that has to do with her favorite animal  (she has 2 dogs)
Chocolate truffles and bar-  mmmm yummy she and I also both love nutella spread
Embroidery floss- a favorite crafting supply and in her favorite colors
Notepads- something that shows her style and she always carries with her, she loves lists!
Flowering tea-  I almost forgot I had this!  I can hardly wait to try it.  I think it will be beautiful  Smiley
She also sent me an amazing scrapbook with tons of pictures telling me all about her and her family.  I am awed and the time this must have taken and to send it to me!  Smiley

Package 2
I definitely need to beef up this section with more pictures, but here I am proudly wearing the great shirt she stenciled for me!!!!  The Shirt says Blessed Mom 3  (like to the 3rd power)

Also in this great thoughtful package is a Nativity Clothespin doll set in a beautiful painted box.  I love Christmas and I collect Nativitys.  She repurposed a tower that my boys and I painted for her into the Inn of the Christmas Story.  I thought that was a wonderful and sweet idea.

A painted picture frame that I can't wait to fill with pictures of my 3 boys.   The qoute is great too!  It says:   Moms of sons work... from son up to son down!   

She also made 3 notebooks out of recycled cereal boxes.  There are 3 so I can write memories or letters for each of my boys or use for other things. 

And probably best of all is a paint your own nativity set for me to do with my boys.   We like to paint all kinds of things together and I know this is something really special that we will all enjoy doing and then treasuring for a long time!   

You have been a great swap partner madmommymia!  Thank you sooooooo much.  I will try to add more pictures soon. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tavernkitty
Amigo of the Catigos

Woot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: August 13, 2009 05:17:03 PM »

Package #2

Sorry I've been so busy! I received my second package last Saturday! Sent out mine on monday. Once again this package had nutrolls but we ate all of them before picks where taken. Let me just tell you, these are way better than paydays.

Here is the reason I've been so busy as of the past few days, his name is Alexander:

lol, and now that cuteness is posted I can dazzle you with the goods that savage pixie kindly bestowed upon me!

So I had to laugh at this, apparently we have the same choices in yarn. I started a scarf about a year ago and ran out of the malabrigo yarn I was using and well... look what showed up on my package? Hummingbird malabrigo! Lol. I even put my scarf next to it in anticipation. Also two knitted washcloths with a kitty paw and a cat on them. (close up of kitty)

Something using her best craft skill! Its a bag! an anime fighting girl bag. Literally this has been with me every where I go. I love bags. Also some local Mrs. Kelly's Chai tea and then embroidered Matrosyska dolls from my wist!

I received SIX of these guys. Heres my favorite three (they're already hanging in my kitchen!), also from my wist, of the day of the dead Calaveras.

She loves trees and loves painting them: I got two of her trees!

Even though I've never seen them, might I suggest that the Minnesota Rollergirls are the Awesome? And so is this glass:

Finally, and I've been needing one of these! secretly hoping that I would get one in a swap one of these days! a pincushion, but not just any one! A flower/monster one. Check it out. (also cool catwoman stationary she wrote her note on!)

Thank you so much savage pixie! I hope you like everything I've sent you, and hoping you'll get a laugh out of something. Hope vegas is treating you well! <3

THIS ROCKS   Logged

my Wist
savage pixie

will sew for shoes

« Reply #107 on: August 14, 2009 04:31:47 PM »

here i am! safe and sound, tired and back from Vegas.

first off - Alexander is freaking adorable. what a great addition to the family.

i must admit, i'm a little freaked out about the yarn coincidence - thats hilarious. glad i picked something you like too! haha

i'm so glad you liked everything - this package was a ton of fun to put together.
once i've recuperated, i'll get back to working on package 3.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

my wist http://wists.com/savagepixie
tavernkitty
Amigo of the Catigos

Woot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: August 14, 2009 08:11:19 PM »

Glad your back and safe! sorry I havent been getting back to your emails promtly enough. Crazy things in good ways over here. ^.^  And Alexander is a handful. he already stole something out of package 3. so since he claimed it Im making a new one. ^.^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my Wist
millik
Cap'm of the Nerd Brigade

« Reply #109 on: August 15, 2009 04:33:35 PM »

OMG, that kitten is sooo wisted. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make the Ultimate Game-Day Dish: Buffalo Wing Hot Dogs
Authentic Barbecued Rib Recipes
How to Make BBQ Sauce and Coleslaw
Peppered Grilled Hamburger
Fourth of July Chicken Salad Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...