A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 302,374
Currently Running With Scissors:
643 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Doctor is In! (felted laptop bag)  (Read 7358 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

42elefantes
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2009 10:41:45 AM »

This is completely awesome.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
blackberet
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2009 05:21:03 PM »

Wow! I want one!  Grin I agree that the best detail is the silhouette; can't believe you managed to make it look so much like DT! You'll make a lot of friends carrying that around, for sure.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Felthings
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2009 03:38:35 PM »

It's so clever. I really love it (Weeps with happiness for a moment then back to reality) I am going to miss David so much.

The whole think is amazing. You need to send a picture of it to the bbc or something.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

seamshistoric
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2009 04:58:17 PM »

Stromas: I'm a new fan (as recently as November 2008), so hearing that before I even finished watching the seasons that Tennant was leaving... I feel jipped. I got all my DT!Doctor condensed, instead of wonderfully prolonged over the years. Ah well, that's what netflix is for, yeah?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
casmir

Bobbilicious on ravelry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2009 06:29:50 PM »

I love it! It would be just the thing to store the dvds in.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Felthings
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2009 03:59:24 AM »

Sorry no one has said it yet.... It's a pity it's not bigger on the inside.
@ seamshistoric nothing wrong with getting all your David in one measures. I really don't like the look/style of the new guy. I give him one maybe two episodes and if I don't like well that's the end of doctor who for me. (other than re-watching all my DVDs.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

seamshistoric
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2009 08:39:49 AM »

I've heard high praise for Matt Smith in some of his other works. I don't think I'll stop watching who because of him; if a single solitary actor was enough to put me off who, I'd've stopped watching with Freema Agyeman. That character was helluva annoying with her idolization puppy love. At any rate, even if he isn't good as the Doctor, there will always be someone else after him.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Felthings
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2009 09:37:10 AM »

I totality know what you mean with Freema Agyeman (But at least after that we had Catherine Tate who's purely plutonic rendition of the assistant was just magical to watch). At the end of the day she was just a assistant It takes a lot more to pull off being the Doctor I do feel a little sorry for Matt Smith as he has a lot to follow. David was lucky as he only had to follow one season after Chris (Who I thought was fantastic). Part of me hoped David would of been followed by the likes of James Nesbitt, James Mcavoy Or even some one like Stephen Fry.  Better stop there before it becomes a debate. I really want this laptop cover.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

indescript
I'd rather craft than go to work.

Woo-za!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2009 10:41:34 AM »

Love it, my husband would be thrilled, too... He's crazy about anything cop related!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my blog at http://umikoart.blogspot.com and my Etsy shop at http://umiko.etsy.com Smiley
rootheflufferbunny
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2010 09:09:26 PM »

This is Amazing!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!! I'm also glad that I'm not the only Doctor addict out there. Cheesy The profile of DT is definately the best part!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

start a revolution from my bed, cuz you said all the brains i had went to my head
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Design a Club Flyer - Finishing Up Part 14/14
How to Whiten Teeth in Photoshop
How to Design a Club Flyer - Creating a Logo Part 6/14
How to Design a Club Flyer - 3D Perspective Part 7/14
How to Design a Club Flyer - Working with Text Part 9/14
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...