A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,548
Currently Running With Scissors:
557 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 27
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat Shoppe Swap Round 19 (closed) (send by July 20)  (Read 18242 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rockmygypsysoul
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Joker of All Trades, Master of Nonsense

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2009 06:12:06 PM »

Alright!  I havent done this swap in over two years, but its just right for now and I still have and love and use my stuff I got then!  Im painting 14 shirts with animated characters for our family trip to Disney later this month and need some easy crafting I can do when I get tired of painting!!   Cheesy

So, that said, Im offering what I offered 2 years ago - button bouquets!  Like so...

Would anyone BE interested in these?  I really want to know, cause if not thats cool, Ill think of something else, but I really want to offer something people are interested in!  Thanks!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swapping up a storm here!  Totally open to personal swaps - I am always in need of awesome stuff Wink

Blog: www.alwaysbeenastorm.com
Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/alwaysbeenastorm
Riechan
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2009 09:22:58 PM »

I want them !
I have planning on making those for a while now, never got to it Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog
My Shop @ fb
Junque journal Along!
50 Projects in 2014!
Anyone interested in a postcard swap? I have too many... PM me! ^^
koalascout
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2009 12:19:03 PM »

i have to see if i have time for this one. also see what i would like to make.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gala_apples
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2009 02:47:54 PM »

i'm not entirely sure if i'll be making what i have in mind, i need to see how it looks finished as compared to the shiny happy image i have in my head.

that being said, anyone interested in sports? specifically hockey or basketball? i'm trying to gather a range of themes, and wasn't sure if craftster is a place for big sports fans. of course, things can always be regifted to the sports lover in the family.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
luckdragon

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2009 05:44:44 PM »

Here are the 5 sparkly illusion necklaces for this round.  Hope you like them!

1.  Evening Elegance - onyx, opalite, howlite, snowflake obsidian
2. Pretty in Pink - murano glass, rose and strawberry quartz
3.  Blue Skies - blue quartz and lapis lazuli
4.  Balmy Ocean - blue and green quartz
5.  Summer Sunshine - murano glass, lemon quartz, carnelian

Now, off to sew wristlets!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009 05:52:03 PM by luckdragon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
fusbdgt
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2009 08:54:27 PM »

I so want a wristlet, I use the pouch that you sent me from the FAP swap all the time, it's so the perfect size, for all the necessary stuff and I can throw it in the bigger purse and go when I need more things.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

luckdragon

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2009 08:44:55 AM »

Yea, I think someone else said it earlier...you can never have too many zippered pouches! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
littlebluegirl
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2009 09:19:27 AM »

This sounds like such a cool swap but it's different to most of the swaps I sign up for which are relatively stress free.  Making five things is a lot and my biggest fear would be that nobody would want what I crafted.  The only things I can think of are fingerless mitts (wrong time of year!) and tote bags but as I have a pathetic fabric stash I'd be spending a fortune on fabric.  I suppose it's something to bear in mind for the future though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Riechan
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2009 10:03:47 AM »

This sounds like such a cool swap but it's different to most of the swaps I sign up for which are relatively stress free.  Making five things is a lot and my biggest fear would be that nobody would want what I crafted.  The only things I can think of are fingerless mitts (wrong time of year!) and tote bags but as I have a pathetic fabric stash I'd be spending a fortune on fabric.  I suppose it's something to bear in mind for the future though.

I would love fingerless mitts ^^ (although it's summer turning here;))
but there are also people where it's turning winter e Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog
My Shop @ fb
Junque journal Along!
50 Projects in 2014!
Anyone interested in a postcard swap? I have too many... PM me! ^^
Avesthel

<3 birds <3

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2009 10:20:51 AM »

I wouldn't worry about it.  A lot of people use this swap as a way to get crafted Christmas presents, so even though its warm now the mitts would be perfect in December.  Smiley 

And you can never have too many zippered pouches!  Ever.    Grin   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 27 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Jim Power and the Mosaic Trail
The Brass Ring Project
The Art of Wax Sculpting
The Guinness Museum of Automata
Jesse Hackett Sculpts Recycled Instruments
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...