Swap name: Teach Me a New Craft Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: SarahJ2001
Sign-up date range: June 10 - June 22
Date to send item by: July 27
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country? n/a
Age requirement? Over 13Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: YES
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
Ever wanted to learn a new craft?! Or re-learn or freshen up on a old and forgotten skill? This is the swap for you.
Everyone will send a craft kit (with instructions) to teach your partner the craft and a "sample" of that craft you made.
You will only be sending one kit. In the questionaire, please list all the crafts you can teach and 5 you want to learn. I will try to pair everyone so that they get their first choice but that's not always possible.
- You must post in this thread at least once a week.
- All announcements will be made here so please bookmark this page
- Please try to create a package that you are proud of and you think your partner will enjoy receiving – do some research!
- Remember to take pictures, just in case your partner is unable to.
- Keep your receipts and DC#’s
- Make sure you PM the organizer and your partner when you send and receive
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
Have you read all the rules and descriptions for this swap?
Do you have allergens in your home (smoke, pets, etc.)?
Do you have any allergies?
What crafts can you teach?
What crafts do you want to learn? (in order of preference)
Absolutely HATE colours:
Do you have a blog/myspace/facebook/ or other get to know you sites that your partner could use to learn your tastes?
Any additional information you want your partner to know:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO SarahJ2001 VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM: