A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,551
Currently Running With Scissors:
381 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Anybody from the Southwest of England?  (Read 14146 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

vez
« Reply #90 on: August 21, 2010 07:48:15 AM »

Hi Bristolians! I just posted on the other Bristol thread about snb groups but actually, considering I have no idea, I don't know why I didn't check in this thread first. Any update on goings on? This thread is old!

I've been looking for good fabric shops, I normally go to st nicks for bits and bobs but they don't have fabric... I'm gonna try fabric land I think.

Also, I've never been in, but there's a shop at the top end of Gloucester Road (near the Ashley Down junction) called Rainbow Wools. They sell (you guessed it) wool. And there's the Craft Store up there too which is nice for when I can't be bothered to go into town. I get my wool from Katzee (sp), which is around the promenade on Gloucester Road. They've got some really nice wools upstairs. Lush.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Zinziii
« Reply #91 on: May 20, 2011 11:11:26 AM »

Sorry to bring up an old thread but I just joined and was excited to see so many of you from the southwest! I'm from Cornwall but currently live in Plymouth Smiley just wanted to say hi!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
CraftdeeUK
« Reply #92 on: July 02, 2012 08:02:48 AM »

Sorry to bring up an old thread but I just joined and was excited to see so many of you from the southwest! I'm from Cornwall but currently live in Plymouth Smiley just wanted to say hi!

I'm in Plymouth too - are you local ladies still using this forum, it would be nice to link up with some friendly faces Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Moogoo
« Reply #93 on: September 30, 2012 01:21:48 PM »

Hello! I'm in Swindon so I'm a South Westerner too and I only joined yesterday so I'm just feeling my way around still.  I make jewellery with anything and everything and I'm just about to begin selling again on Folksy after a bit of a break under the name 'Damson Dragonfly' (changed the name dozens of times as I couldn't make up my mind!). I'm looking forward to meeting lots of like minded people on here as well as learning some great tips and techniques!  Take care and lots of smiles!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...