A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 297,209
Currently Running With Scissors:
497 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Wisconsin Etsy Sellers  (Read 8424 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Fraugee728

I have crafting ADHD. Seriously.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2009 07:29:01 AM »

I desperately need to meet some crafty folks who can teach me to knit!!

I'm not sure where you are, but I go to a knitting group in Madison on Tuesdays (ok I'm bad and don't go every tuesday, but I do go once in a while!) that's at the Panera on Unversity Avenue.  We usually meet about 6:30, and would be happy to help you get started knitting!  If you need more details, let me know.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step one:  Collect Underpants
Step two:  ? ? ?
Step three:  Profit!

http://sometimessewist.wordpress.com
Pattibear
Pattibear

I paint so you can shop !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2010 05:33:15 PM »

I am helping to organize crafters and artists for an upcoming fest in May and am hoping to get a group of Etsy shops placed together to help advertise WIST and the shops we have
Moose Fest  May 1 & 2, is expected to draw over 20,000 people over the two day event and as of right now has the following for the public:

Free ice cream for the public

Scooter scavenger hunt

National Author Linda Godfrey

National cartoonist Steve Krueger

Midwest entertainer Dan Kirk

Carnival by Calkins Midways

Pancake eating contest

Childrens archery range

10 pro fishermen taking kids on the water fishing

Music

Beer tent

A cartoon auction with original cartoon drawings from cartoonists around the country (benefits the Childrens Hospital)

Moose Fest is also raising funds for the Childrens Hospital through-out the event.

Benefits to vendors:

1)      The public can only receive free ice cream by visiting the non-food concession service vendors at Moose Fest, collecting and matching tickets.they must explore the vendor areas!

2)      All vendors at the 2010 Moose Fest will have their booth fees guaranteed not to increase from the 2010 level for a total of four (4) years! New 2011 vendors will not receive this offer.

3)      All vendors at the 2010 Moose Fest will have booth priority placement and availability for all the following Moose Fests. New 2011 vendors will not have this option.

4)      Moose Fest has a vendor referral program where you receive $10 off you booth fee for every other vendor that gets a referral and signs up for Moose Fest.

5)      There will be over night security in the vendor areas.

Advertising:

Moose Fest has several means in which it is advertised. It is listed on festival websites such as Wisconline.com, will be featured on the Morning Buzz out of Madison, over 800 posters through-out the state, Banners within Marquette County starting in February, and advertising will be ran in 12 publication through-out the country (These publications run the Moose Lake cartoon and are more than willing to help promote this great event, exposing Moose Fest to an additional 243,000 people) along with radio promotions on 100.1 FM Thunder Country.

Moose Fest will also be through-out the entire city of Montello which has two major highways running through it with a traffic count of over 24,000 vehicles a day. Two thirds of Moose Fest will be on these traffic magnets so even the passer-bye will see all the activity and want to stop. Moose Fest has also gained the attention of several state representatives who plan to attend.

2010 booth fees:
12' X 12' non-food $175
15' X 15' food concessions $250
8' X 3' small vendor table space $75 (tear down at night)
Estimated attendance: 15,000 to 25,000 people

We would love to have you here, and please share this email with other crafters and friends. If we don't see you there as a crafter we'd love to have you as a guest that weekend
   Moose Fest is a rain or shine event and all vendors are responsible for tents, tables, coverings, etc. Limited electrical is available at a $50 charge. There is limited free parking for those with totally self contained RV units for over night camping. Crafters and retail/antiques will be separated within the city and crafts will be juried. Two photos required.

If you have any questions or would like to be a vendor at Moose Fest and would like an application please contact:

Pattibearsplace@verizon.net
66 W. Montello Street.....Montello, Wi   
www.Pattibears.com
www.Greatamericanmoosehunt.com
www.greatmoosefestival.com
www.newmontellogroup.blogspot.com

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pattibears Place
montello, Wi.
http://www.Pattibears.com
A little something for everyone....handcrafted gifts
Pattibear
Pattibear

I paint so you can shop !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2010 06:41:00 AM »

Steve the promoter is now offering $50.00 back to each booth vendor for each booth vendor they refer that books. refer 4 new booths and he pays you and your 2 day booth is free!
http://www.greatmoosefestival.com
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pattibears Place
montello, Wi.
http://www.Pattibears.com
A little something for everyone....handcrafted gifts
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Take a Natural Approach to Bold Brows
How to Use Bright Eyeshadow for a Chic Look
How to Wear a Colorful Smoky Eye
The 5-Minute Fix for Removing Glitter Nail Polish
How to Do Colourful Festival Make Up
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...