A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 302,574
Currently Running With Scissors:
671 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Decorate My Themed Room Swap *EXTENSION* (Send by 08/15/09.)  (Read 11423 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

psychonmemphis
« Reply #160 on: August 17, 2009 05:41:15 PM »

yay i get my package tomorrow! i thought it would be here today but i am happy it is tomorrow since it did not get home early enough today i did not want my neighbors to steal it lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

13 Days of Halloween: co-organizing
Coraline swap rd 4: organizing
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/psychonmemphis
I would really like to swap for a quilt for christmas, i will swap anything from supplies,crafts to my etsy shop items! please pm me asap!
MissMigraine
Cootiebaker c:

Wheeeeee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #161 on: August 17, 2009 09:52:20 PM »

I GOT MINE!!

Ahhhhhh

Everything is so WONDERFULLLL ♥♥♥♥
Cheesy

I love love love everything, Thank you Sooo much Sarah!!!!

I didn't get to send mine. But I'm going to try super hard to get some money from the 'rents and post.
Dx

Everything is in it's box and ready to go!
I just need some sweet cash moneyyy :c

I'll be putting up pictures of my fabulous items tomorrow! c:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal Swaps Plz? c: ♥
blushingbluegrass

Bowl of Petunias: Oh no, not again.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #162 on: August 18, 2009 08:32:22 AM »

I'm glad you liked everything! I was a bit nervous about some of it!

No rush on the post! I know how it is to be hard up for cash LOL  Tongue

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am the Lorax who speaks for the trees, which you seem to be chopping as fast as you please.

wisting on a star....
TSmith
« Reply #163 on: August 18, 2009 11:17:09 AM »

SENT! Woohoo!
Here's a little teaser for DragonFly4:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist!
It's new and very bare. Sad
DragonFly4
« Reply #164 on: August 20, 2009 09:59:42 AM »

Yay- I'm excited. Of course I would be A LOT more excited if life wasnt conspiring against me getting your package finished and sent off. SOON- I promise. I will put extra goodies in it to make up for it. Sorry to be so lame and not have even sent yet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my blog
http://dragonflyflittings.blogspot.com/

my wists
http://wists.com/Dragonfly4

Interested in Personal Swaps- especially if you can quilt my quilt tops to batting an
MissMigraine
Cootiebaker c:

Wheeeeee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #165 on: August 22, 2009 11:08:24 AM »

Yay- I'm excited. Of course I would be A LOT more excited if life wasnt conspiring against me getting your package finished and sent off. SOON- I promise. I will put extra goodies in it to make up for it. Sorry to be so lame and not have even sent yet!

I know how you feel! I was so sure I was going to get mine sent today, everything is all done and in it box, but I had two doctors appointments in a row. Dx Hooray for getting six vials of blood drawn, and an ultra sound! ( I'm not pregnant, don't worry! It was to check for cysts and stuff. ) Then the post office closed at noon, which is the time I got back into town.
I got the money for postage, I just need the stupid post office to not be closed when I get there.
I think they close at 6 on weekdays?  Huh Huh So I should be able to make it home, get the package, and walk up there before it closes monday. (My transmission is being rather mean to me, so I'm out of a car right now. Dx)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal Swaps Plz? c: ♥
Hellga
Shiny and Cool!

^ Dumbo Octopus ^

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: August 24, 2009 07:53:09 PM »

Soo....

At what point do you consider someone "flaked"?

My partner hasn't been on craftster since the 14th, hasn't PMed me since July 21, hasn't posted in this swap's threads since July 7th.

I know that she has a very busy life, her hubby is active-duty air force and they have many foster children, so I hope there isn't some kind of crisis happening that is keeping her offline. I just...also...wish I hadn't put money and time into crafts for someone who may never get back in touch with me again. At least I didn't send yet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out the unofficial craftster chat! Click Here! Alternatively, using IRC, join server irc.aniverse.com and then join the #craftster channel!
Personal Swaps: I am looking for wool yarn for crocheting and felting. Want to swap?
feelix

I love Crazy!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #167 on: August 24, 2009 08:12:48 PM »

Soo....

At what point do you consider someone "flaked"?

My partner hasn't been on craftster since the 14th, hasn't PMed me since July 21, hasn't posted in this swap's threads since July 7th.

I know that she has a very busy life, her hubby is active-duty air force and they have many foster children, so I hope there isn't some kind of crisis happening that is keeping her offline. I just...also...wish I hadn't put money and time into crafts for someone who may never get back in touch with me again. At least I didn't send yet!

That sucks! Im so sorry you had a flaker....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm back from a long break. WOOT!
feelix

I love Crazy!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #168 on: August 27, 2009 08:44:07 AM »

I'm just checking in - haven't heard from my swap partner. I hope everything is ok.

Thanks again for this swap- it was fun to do.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm back from a long break. WOOT!
DragonFly4
« Reply #169 on: August 27, 2009 11:01:54 AM »

OK- going to try wrapping this up. Will be sending PM's to people who have not shown their face around for a while as well as their partners to figure things out. I was planning on giving feedback to each participant only after they had received their package and posted the pictures to encourage people to post the pictures, but for those of you whos partners are sending later than others (I myself fall into this category- the late senders that is) - if you need feedback in order to signup for another swap just let me know and we can figure things out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my blog
http://dragonflyflittings.blogspot.com/

my wists
http://wists.com/Dragonfly4

Interested in Personal Swaps- especially if you can quilt my quilt tops to batting an
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Eggs Benedict and Lox
How to Make a Traditional Roast Beef Po Boy
Chef Makes Classic Burger with Special Sauce
Mikey Likes It!
John Besh’s Grandmother’s Fried Chicken
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...