Craftster member who is organizing this swap: ollieorange
Sign-up date range: 6/6/09- 6/13/09
Date to send item by: 7/18/09
Limited to a certain number of people? 20
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Age Requirement Per Craftster Rule? 13
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: No
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: YES/NO
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO
Details of swap:
Dino swap! Wheather you like realism or those little plastic dinos, this swap is for you!
You can join for yourself, or join up for your little one. This swap will be a points based swap:
This is a 5 point swap. Please make sure you can commit to a swap of this size, both in time and cost, before signing up. Swap packages can include any number or size of items as long as they add up to at least 5 points:
3 pts = large
2 pts = medium
1 pt = small
Please take in to consideration your partner's likes, dislikes, wists, etc. If you are trying out a new technique, please don't send any "mistakes" or "trial runs". Think of it this way- if you wouldn't feel comfortable giving it to your mother, then don't send it out to your partner.
Send out your item by 7/18. (of course getting customs/delivery confirmation numbers for US senders or keeping your receipts for our overseas friends. Make sure you take pictures of things you send just in case. DC's are required for US senders.
Please post in the thread one a week. I mean this! PLEASE post at least once a week.
If you want to participate send your questionnaire to ollieorange, do not post it here.
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:Dinosaur Swap
Your real name and mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?:
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no):
1. Are you joining this swap to receive goodies for yourself or a little one?
2. Do you have any favorite dinos?
3. What kind of crafts do you create?
4. Do you have a wists?
5. What kinds of things do you like to receive? Is there anything in particular you want from this swap? (no promises!)
6. Do you have any allergies?
7. Will your items be exposed to any allergens?
8. Anything else you would like to share:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.GALLERY! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=310498.0