Swap name: Super Simple Hair Doo Dads Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: donniesgirl
Sign-up date range: June 5th to June 14th, 2009
Date to send item by: June 29th, 2009
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Age requirement? 13
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States:
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
This is a “light” summer swap for hair accessories. Everyone will get a small group of partners and will make a hair accessory of some sort for everyone else in their group. For example, if you were in a group of 5 people, you would make & send 4 hair doo dads and get 4 in return. Hair accessories can include headbands, hats, barrettes, decorated chop sticks, hats, clips, hair scarves…anything to add a little sparkle to your hair! The size of the group will depend on the number of signups. However, it will be no more than 5 people. You only have to send one hair accessory
to each partner - that's it. If you want to send more, that is up to you & your partner(s).
Although this is an easy swap, please make sure to put some effort into making something your partner would like. Make sure it is something that you would enjoy receiving and wearing. Because it is an easy swap, the send date is 2 weeks after you get your partner. No DC is required because these will probably be mostly in envelopes, but please be prepared to send a replacement if your item gets lost.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?:
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no):
Do you have any allergies (smoke/pet hair/etc)?:
Do you have any allergens in your house (smoke/pet hair/etc)?:
Do you have long or short hair?
What kind of hair accessories can you make?
What kind of hair accessories would you like to receive?
What are your favorite colors/materials/patterns?
What are your least favorite colors/materials/patterns?
What would you like to receive?
What would you not like to receive?
Anything you want your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap. Partipant List:
10. pretty hate machine
11. half pint
21. olive_juice Welcome first time swapper!
24. Eloise24Partners!Group 1
pretty hate machine