A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,543
Currently Running With Scissors:
726 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Disposable Camera swap!  (Read 20177 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SugarySweet
« Reply #280 on: July 28, 2009 01:43:39 PM »

woohoo, I got my angel package from jennybear!! I love all my pictures & here's a few favorites.  Grin

Here's the frame and a cute little extra! I love the frame. It goes very well with several of the pictures, but I love this little panda and thought the green and blue looked really pretty together.

I love this picture. Was it in the Hall for the wedding?

Slow and steady. lol So cute.

Yes!!! By request, love it!! There is also a picture of the front of the building.

Just too pretty. I love the water.

Thanks so much jennybear!! hugs  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

JennyBear
« Reply #281 on: July 31, 2009 09:17:50 AM »

yay. i'm glad you liked the photos. I would've taken more photos of the tattoo shop but parking was impossible. I thought it would be in a more easily accessible place but it's really not. The photo of the statue with their eyes covered was taken inside the bride and groom's suite. we covered the eyes of the statue so they wouldn't have to see what went on during the wedding night.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sometimes ninjas hide in here.
KidWithKemikals
Monisaurus the Crafty Dinosaur

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: July 31, 2009 10:14:53 AM »

OH!!!  Oh jeeze!
Thats KAT VON D!!!!!! <333
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Make Love - Not Horcruxes
Sera unravled
« Reply #283 on: July 31, 2009 10:17:40 AM »

I got my package from missgabbielynn today!!

All the pictures she sent were awesome!  here are some of my favorites
The water here looks freakishly blue from the shadows.

When I first saw this picture I thought the two cows were attatched to each other

I think this one is my favorite.  It is so pretty

This picture is really interesting, it's a picture of a chimney hole of an abandoned house

I love the look of old bridges, but I don't think I would like to walk on this one.

I also received a frame that her and her son painted and an apron made out of a pair of old jeans (I'm wearing it now! lol)

Thanks again missgabbielynn!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

snowbird49908

crazy looks good on me

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: July 31, 2009 11:08:46 AM »

I love the bridge picture..there is just something about an old bridge that brings all sort of comfy country moments to mind.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All That I'm After Is A Life Full Of Laughter
As Long As I'm Laughing With You
MsJamieLeigh
« Reply #285 on: August 01, 2009 05:53:24 PM »

That last set of pictures...wow...I don't think there was a single one I didn't love.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have no special talent, I am only passionately curious.
dmbgirl41
« Reply #286 on: August 03, 2009 02:47:20 PM »

My apologies as I have been moving, and I'm still moving & I was packing up some stuff & I realized I never got to post what my partner sent me!!!! I love this picture & frame SO much. When my room was actually in order... I put it in my prosperity corner (feng shui) & I think it really worked some magic, so its double awesome! My partner had pc malfunctions right before she sent her pkg so she never got to save them to a CD. I have been hunting around for someone with a scanner, haven't been able to find someone. And she is in Hong Kong for a while!! SO... I thought the best that I could do before I complete my move & forget to share her wonderful work, was post the picture of the frame. I hope I eventually get to share her photography because she took some great photos, some were really funny too!

enjoy! And thanks again eyeseefaeries!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*~Sweet you Rock & Sweet You Roll~*
SugarySweet
« Reply #287 on: August 04, 2009 12:58:57 PM »

What a cute fairy! Love those pictures too. They are all gorgeous.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jungrrl
Global Moderator
Crafty Business Advice Moderator
Toys, Dolls, and Playthings Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm a portmanteau.

Former Full-time Craftster-er

View Profile WWW
« Reply #288 on: August 04, 2009 03:47:45 PM »

There are several people who still have IN PROGRESS feedback for this swap.  With a send date of 6/15/09 it is well past time for this swap to be completed.

The following people are still listed as In Progress.  If you or your partner is listed here, please contact me ASAP. If you are listed here and have a valid DC#, let me know. If you have received from one of these people, let me know. If you have not received and need an angel. let me know.

franaroon (partner mermaid melanie)
Jenna_Gayle (partner Monkey_girl)
Sera unravled (partner missgabbielynn)

Still haven't recieved  Cry

Have you been given an angel?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009 03:59:47 PM by jungrrl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenna_Gayle
« Reply #289 on: August 06, 2009 08:03:20 AM »

There are several people who still have IN PROGRESS feedback for this swap.  With a send date of 6/15/09 it is well past time for this swap to be completed.

The following people are still listed as In Progress.  If you or your partner is listed here, please contact me ASAP. If you are listed here and have a valid DC#, let me know. If you have received from one of these people, let me know. If you have not received and need an angel. let me know.

franaroon (partner mermaid melanie)
Jenna_Gayle (partner Monkey_girl)
Sera unravled (partner missgabbielynn)

I have responded to this message and have been in contact with my partner and with the organizer. 

FYI for those who do not know....  unbeknownst to me before, but Australlia and New Zealand have very strict rules on plant matter coming into the country and they will destroy any that are found.  My package has apparently been destroyed and I hope to have another package mailed out in the very near future  Tongue

Here's a picture of the lost stuff

The front has oak twigs and the sides and around the rim of the picture hole has hemp rope wrapped around.  The little green things are frogs and turtles  Smiley  Then there's a photo album with all of the pictures (plus a few extras) in it.  If anyone's wondering, that's a passion flower on the front of the album and in the frame is a picture from my back porch.  Here in south Georgia you must have a bug light or you just won't survive outdoors at night!  Cheesy  I didn't mod the colors in the picture at all... it was just a beautiful sunset  Grin  I don't have any of the pictures that I sent on my work computer, so you'll just have to wait until package number 2 *hopefully* gets to its destination!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Live neither in the past nor in the future, but let each day's work absorb your entire energies, and satisfy your widest ambition. ~Sir William Osler
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Cucumber Raita Recipe
How to Make Vegetable Biryani
Homemade Won Ton Dumplings
How to Cook Sauteed Ginger Shrimp
How to Make Your Own Dumplings
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...