Swap name: Anime/Manga Swap 4!
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: angelcallie
Sign-up date range: June 3 – June 17
Date to send item by: July 24Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES/NO no
If so, which country?
Age requirement? Just 13, as with the rest of Craftster
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES/NO yes
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES/NO yes
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES/NO no
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES/NO yes
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES/NO
- Participant lives in the United States: YES/NO
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO
Do you often find yourself staying up late to watch old episodes of obscure anime? Do you hang out in bookstores just to at manga? Then this swap is for you!
This is a Six Point Swap - meaning you will be sending 1 large, 1 medium, and 1 small item (or more if you and your partner agree)By Time
-Big = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Little = 2 or less hours
-Big = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Big = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less
Each participant needs to comment in this thread or pm the organizer at least once a week so that we know you're out there and crafting away. When you send, pm both the organizer and your partner with the DC# for your package.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap Anime/ Manga swap 4!
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that you are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
What are your favorite anime series?
What are your favorite manga?
Any Favorite Characters?
Least Favorite Colors?
What kinds of crafts do you do?
What kind of crafts would you be interested in receiving?
Is there anything you would rather not receive?
Do you have any allergies that your partner should know about?
Do you have any known allergens that might end up in your crafting?
Anything else you want the organizer or your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Round 1 Gallery: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=168599.0
Round 2 Gallery: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=198471
Round 3 Gallery: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=257531
List of participants:
11. grapeicepop - first time swapper
18. NaniNani - first time swapper
19. jigarkhwar - first time swapper