A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 299,122
Currently Running With Scissors:
603 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bella sara, unicorn, mystical horse 7 yr old craft party!  (Read 4367 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

zenthistle
« on: June 03, 2009 09:34:24 AM »

The is a computer game/ card trading came for girls called bella sara.. It is created to have nice positive messages.. Anyways.. SO my 6 yr old discovered it.. and I seemed to like it.. although the books are bit mature.. we read two.. 1st one age okay.. had mention of a blue journal/sketch book. (which I recreated) It's supposed to bring what ever magical creature you draw to life. Smiley  When you get a horse card you get to take care of it on line.. you get golden Horse shoes which is worth "money" in the world of bella sara..  I made some out of Sculpy clay.. with holes so I could put them on necklaces..

I used a cotton twine string.. I found in the summer camp section of Michael's  .

Also the journals came with pens in the dollar section of Michael's.. I recovered them with blue paper..   And the dollar wood section at Michael's came in handy with little stand up wooden Pegasus. unicorns..  I wanted to have a game.. Like pin the tail on the donkey but instead .. I  did place the horn on the unicorn.   Smiley  I told the girls that everyone would win something as long as they didn't touch the mask.. all they had to do was try.. I spun them about and guided them .. after they placed their horn on the poster I'd let them look see how they did.. and gift them with their horse shoe necklace which they would get to bead..  After they all went.  I gifted the unicorn horns which had double stick tape.. They turned into unicorns! and happily beaded wooden beads on.. (have had that set for two yrs now!) 

After they beaded.. I got them back at the covered traintable that was surround with pillows.. For a coloring and glitter glue time.. sprinkled rainbow yarn and sequins all over the table.. they dipped toothpicks into the glue and figured it out just fine.

then we worked on our journals.. I had sticky gems and some Celtic stamps which they could color with markers to decorate

the two little brothers had pirates logs
when they finshed we had Knickerbocker glory's and English fancy sundae..

and went outside to knock a poor defensless unicorn pinata about .. to get out the candys, and jewels.  I then had some bella sara card which I turned upside down and told each girl to draw one and said they were responsible for that horse and to take good care of it..  ALL in all it was a very fun party.. and insanely enough we did all that in 2 hrs....
My Daughter drew a massive side walk chalk drawing of a horses head.. and tons of little mystical horse for decorations.. I didn't get pictures of them Sad however I managed to get lots of others..
THIS ROCKS   Logged
nikimac

28 and life to go

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009 10:41:26 AM »

How fun and creative!  You make me wish I had a little girl sooo much.  And that sundae looks amazing.  Now I'm hungry!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love planning parties - come to me if you need any ideas!
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create a Casting Tape for Reality Performance Show
Long Story Short with Darin Brooks
How to Arrange Scenes in a Film Script
How to Ask for Feedback on Your Script
How to Create Your Own Film Script
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...