A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
November 17 News: WOW!  Congratulate the winner of DIY Halloween Costumes 2015!
Total Members: 303,777
Currently Running With Scissors:
547 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 126
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Come one come all post your new tattoo IDEAS!  (Read 334910 times)
Tags for this thread: tattoo_idea  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
« Reply #1170 on: March 15, 2009 07:46:30 PM »

I love B. the eys closed make him look more serene and peaceful Smiley
I like the placement of the tail on B but I think the base of the tail should be a bit wider to make it appear more tail-like. also I think you should do a bit of shading on the wings.

« Reply #1171 on: March 15, 2009 08:59:50 PM »

Okay I got a picture of the logo, it's cooler looking than I remembered haha. Linking to it though 'cause it ended up bigger than I thought! (haven't figured out how to resize with Picasa yet...)

alhrayth: I like A. They're all stinkin' adorable though Cheesy Be sure and post pictures when you get it Smiley

Decline Designs - the blog
« Reply #1172 on: March 15, 2009 10:06:47 PM »

i like c... the eyes make it feel happier and the snow flake under seems like kitty is moving up

I like pandas!!<p> Soon to be New Mommy<p> UCI Allumni<p>
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1173 on: March 16, 2009 07:02:23 AM »

I vote A - I really like the eyes open, and the placement of tail up just seems to be more aesthetically pleasing to me.
A couple suggestions: thicken the base of the tail a bit, to make it more obvious. Stick to black with minimal/no shading, unless it's in the wings. Bring the halo to a more 3D look. And if you opt for any colour at all, I'd go for the eyes - what colour were your cat's eyes? I think if you stuck to a very simplistic stylized design in just bold black, with that one pop of colour, it will really stand out on it's own.
« Reply #1174 on: March 18, 2009 10:19:00 AM »

Thank you to all the replise, I had some thinking to do...
I decided that after all, I too prefer the tail placement of A/B, so I stuck with that design. I did try to change the base of the tail a little, and added an idea of shading (though I'd leave the actual shading to my artist, I really loved how he did my tattoo so I'm not worried. I still can't decide between the eyes open or closed - closed it seems more serene, but open is more intense. I tried doing them both in color and keeping the black and white, and I though I was thinking of a B/W only tattoo, I seem to prefer the colored version.

actually, I dug up from my external hard disk the pic that I keep remembering when I think of this cat, and I more and more warming to the idea of the open eyes

you can't see it well, but he had blue eyes, some days looking more greenish... sigh how much I miss this cat...
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009 10:20:36 AM by alhrayth » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1175 on: March 18, 2009 11:36:30 AM »

what a beautiful kitty Smiley
I'm sure whatever you decide, it will be a great looking tat. Cats make good ink lol
« Reply #1176 on: March 18, 2009 11:39:17 AM »

I like A1 myself but that's because he had such beautiful eyes. Either way will be a great tribute to him.

Live well, laugh often, love much
« Reply #1177 on: March 18, 2009 02:33:50 PM »

I really like A Cheesy
what a gorgeous kitteh  Smiley

« Reply #1178 on: March 24, 2009 10:46:01 AM »

Hey everyone this is my first time posting in this thread. I have posted a few times in the finished tattoos though. I have an idea for a tattoo that I've been thinking about for awhile now. I have a major sweet tooth but diabetes runs in my family so Im really not supposed to eat alot of it so I wanted to get a sweet treat tattooed on me to show my love for sweets. Tell me what you think I'd love some feedback so I can continue to get ideas on how to make it better.

Here it is with a cartoon effect. I like it like this.

I like the picture with the tootsie pop better but I think I should have drawn it smaller.

My Blog: Sweet crafty goodness from me to you http://www.deliciousstitches.blogspot.com/
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1179 on: March 24, 2009 12:28:20 PM »

I really like the cartoon effect one! And I do like the Tootsie pop, but agree it should be a touch smaller!

(Oh. . . and is the white part supposed to be a tooth? Like a "sweet tooth"?)

Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 126 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Tossed Spinach Recipe
Butter Tart Recipe
Chicken and Mushroom Strudel on Baby Spinach Recipe
How to Cook Tilapia
How to Make Southwest Sauce
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide: Kitty Coasters
@Home This Weekend: Rustic Wreath
November 25, 2015 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...