A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 300,899
Currently Running With Scissors:
352 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 126
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Come one come all post your new tattoo IDEAS!  (Read 306274 times)
Tags for this thread: tattoo_idea  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

PhunkyThreads
this is the only craftster id I've ever had

wait for it....it wil come...

View Profile
« Reply #1020 on: February 07, 2008 02:08:12 PM »

I like the bee
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If speaking my mind gets me in trouble with the establishment,then I never want to be silent
Radioactivecrafter
« Reply #1021 on: February 07, 2008 02:10:22 PM »

I like the first one better, but I love the wings on the second one.

P.S. I promise I'll have a pic of my bee up soon; my camera decided to break so I have to borrow a friend's.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lola Caracola
« Reply #1022 on: February 08, 2008 01:37:19 AM »

i'm not sure if anyone has discussed this before, but does anybody know the best place to get tattooed in philly? 

eddie's chinatown tattoo

i've met braden and eric when they visited germany last year. they are excellent tattooers, look at their galleries!

and: i like both bees Smiley
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008 07:27:17 AM by Lola Caracola » THIS ROCKS   Logged
xfoxglove
« Reply #1023 on: February 08, 2008 06:05:56 AM »

thanks for all the opinions.  i'm really excited to do my research.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

myspace.com/xfoxglove
missmuffcake

Spicy but sweet!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1024 on: February 09, 2008 05:10:34 PM »

For vday my boyfriend said he will get me started on my Totoro leg piece...I want the large Totoro first...I think this will be my 15th tattoo.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There's more to life than books you know
                But not much more
JupiterLullaby
« Reply #1025 on: February 13, 2008 08:21:18 PM »

I want to get a lighthouse for my first tattoo.  I have been in love with them aesthetically for a while now, and the symbolism behind it suits me.  I feel lost in that I do not know where my life is headed (I'm in my third year at Uni and still don't know what I want to do with my life).  I want to get a lighthouse, with its beacon lit, on my right ankle to "guide my feet" and "light my path".  When I am finally settled down in my life, wherever it has led me, I plan to get an anchor on my left ankle.

I found a stock image of a lighthouse online and played with it in Photoshop, and this is similar to what I'm picturing for my tattoo.

I also really love this image, which I found online somewhere through Google, but I don't want my tattoo to be so rectangular.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Get a Moola invite!

jupiterlullaby
live.  learn.  life.  love.  die.  dust.  gone.

[[formerly xkacie]]
xfoxglove
« Reply #1026 on: February 13, 2008 09:14:25 PM »

i like both.
if you get the second one without the grid, it'll be less rectangular, or if you got only part of the grid, if it faded away, i think it would be really nice!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

myspace.com/xfoxglove
Brihene

i'm kind of a big deal.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1027 on: March 10, 2008 09:50:46 AM »

I'm getting this tattoo when I turn 18... a while from now xD. But it's for my two horses, and they are the loves of my life and I want them to be with me forever and ever.

I'm also thinking of getting two little horse heads peeking out through the center!

And this one is kinda cheesy, but me and my friend are HUGE Helena Bonham Carter fans, and one of our favourite movies of hers is Dancing Queen, in which her character has a cute sparrow tattoo on her bum, so for our 18th birthdays, we're getting sparrows on our bums xD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

(\__/) This is Fat Bunny.
( o.o ) It has taken over, and eaten the unbelievers.
( > < )

My shop the swap 7 shop!

Horse swap, anyone?
piaochong
« Reply #1028 on: March 10, 2008 10:39:36 PM »

i only have one tattoo so far, but i am planning on getting two more!
 one i know definitely is going to be on the back of my neck. it will be a seven pointed star with the astrological symbols of the seven celestial bodies as known by the ancients (the sun, the moon, Jupiter, saturn, mercury,Venus and mars.)

the other one i am still drawing up. it will be a quarter sleeve which will have a pin up-esq girl, incorporated with some tulips (I'm half dutch) my business logo, my Scottish family crest, a koi, a video game reference, and some sewing paraphernalia all jumbled in together. as well as some lines of poetry from one of my favourite poets, Blake.

all in all its gunna be very jumbled, yet still mean a lot to me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

krazykt1286
« Reply #1029 on: March 17, 2008 11:04:54 AM »

ok, i'm WAYYYY too lazy to scroll thru all the 104 pages of posts to find my old post and see exactly what i said, BUT,

I have a tattoo of my full first name, Katharine (I go by Katie) on my back/butt/right hip-ish area. i wrote it myself w/ sharpie on a piece of paper and took it in and he made the stencil-y thingy from that.

So as for my idea for a tattoo way in the future, when i'm getting married/am married (and no, i'm not even in a relationship now, lol): I'd LOVE to have my husband write his last name (my new last name) in his own handwriting w/ sharpie on a piece of paper and go get that added onto the Katharine that's already there. How adorable would that be?! But I'm already scared of the idea....i mean, you're always told to NOT tattoo someone else's name/initials cuz what if i'd divorce him...soooo yeah, that's my idea, but im not sure i'll do it.

plus, i might, between now and then, get my middle name added, so idk if i'd still wanna add the last name...ya know? ok, i'm rambling. sorry.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 126 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How a Washing Machine Became a Percussion Device
Avatar Post Team - Episode 3 - Process and Flow
How to Play a Fermatta on Violin
How to Play at the Tip of the Bow
How to Play the Piano with Velocity
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...