A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 304,884
Currently Running With Scissors:
453 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 126
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Come one come all post your new tattoo IDEAS!  (Read 301326 times)
Tags for this thread: tattoo_idea  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

prettyinkpink
« Reply #880 on: August 15, 2007 03:15:40 PM »

So forgive me if I'm breaking rules or something (actually just delete my post lol) but I was wondering if someone had some good ideas for me???  I really really want a tattoo, and I love crafts, but I can't draw for crap.  I want the German flag and the Mexican flag somehow in cooperated, yet I don't want a giant tattoo.  and I was thinking on my foot/ ankle ish.  I'm not asking anyone to like a draw a tattoo or anything, just want some ideas, so I can take a really bad sketch to a tattoo artist and tell them to fix it for me lol.   Grin    Any ideas are sooooo appreciated

Hi, I'm thinking about your German & Mexican flag idea... sounds cool but maybe you have to pick a great artist to do that tattoo. You can use the one element in common: the eagle, both flags have one (the German State flag have an eagle).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tivaclare
« Reply #881 on: August 15, 2007 05:15:16 PM »

I've decided I want a tattoo. I'm still, however, in the fledging stages and am trying to decide what direction I want to go in. I've seen so many creative and beautiful ideas on this site I thought maybe someone could help.

I'm horribly shy, so this tattoo will probably be for me and my husbands viewing pleasure only (he thinks it will be "HOT!!"). I'm thinking maybe a back or shoulder area. No cleavage tats for me... Tongue

I want something beautiful, not so much cartoonish, possibly like a tree or something. I'd like to tie my family into it somehow. I currently have an 8 month daughter I adore, and would love to have several more children in the future. Family is important to me, and pretty much my life.

Any ideas? I'm not the trendy sort, and while I love pinups, etc, I'm not sure they would go so well on my body.

No worries tho, I won't be rushing out to get it. I plan on waiting awhile to make sure I pick what I truly want.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007 05:15:46 PM by tivaclare » THIS ROCKS   Logged
letusplay
« Reply #882 on: August 15, 2007 05:32:46 PM »

I have a tree tattoo! (Chest)
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l124/aubriannester/tattoo.jpg
My next is a dandelion(the white fluffy one) on my shoulder/back, with the wind blowing some of the fluff off, and a waterfall half sleeve.

I love nature tattoos.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007 05:38:08 PM by letusplay » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #883 on: August 15, 2007 06:47:36 PM »

For a while I've been considering getting a tattoo of this one symbol. I don't what it's called though, and I can't ever really find pictures of it.. It mostly looks like a four leaf clover but really it is four hearts with their points touching. Does anyone know what this is called or have a picture?

Lucky hearts?
http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1145628/2/istockphoto_1145628_lucky_hearts.jpg
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster has gone mobile!!  Read the news here.
MDodson
« Reply #884 on: August 16, 2007 02:04:25 PM »

Nevermind, I found it.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #885 on: August 16, 2007 02:14:25 PM »

Share?  Now I'm curious!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster has gone mobile!!  Read the news here.
thekster
« Reply #886 on: August 16, 2007 08:24:45 PM »

My dad passed away from cancer in February, and I want to get a memorial tattoo for him. I have an idea for a tattoo, but my drawing (and ms paint) skills are practically nonexistant. I was hoping some of you lovely craftsters would be able to help.
It's a heart behind my dad's glasses from one of my favorite pictures of him. I like how the ear pieces close together a bit to make the top of a heart, and the dip in the actual heart seem to complete the heart of the ear pieces (hah, does anyone understand that?) I'm not too worried about the colors right now, but when I get it, I'd like the glasses to be tinted a rosy color, like in the pic.

Here is the glasses in the picture I like.

Any help you guys could provide would be very much appreciated!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Elbow grease is the best polish!
"If I hold my tongue just right, and I hold my breath...it will work." - Carol Duvall

www.facebook.com/kernkerncrafts  

the link is calling to you! click it and enjoy. enjoy, damn you!
Spectrum_Noir
« Reply #887 on: August 17, 2007 04:25:08 AM »

That is an interesting idea with the glasses Smiley As for the heart, what comes to mind for me is an old-time valentines heart like you may have made for him when you were a child with "Dad" in fancy text. Does that help any?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When I'm good, I'm very good. But when I'm bad I'm better. - Mae West
TreeTree
« Reply #888 on: August 17, 2007 06:44:16 AM »

I really like the heart with glasses idea, seems a fitting tribute.

I need some advice.  I know I want a tat on my back between my shoulder blades I'm just torn as to what.  My first thought was a conch shell, but I vetoed that...I don't think I want a shell on me forever.  Then I saw this:

But a friend said tribal style tattoo's are way to trendy.  I'm getting into buddism and want to start making mandalas...should I try making some and seeing if one of those would make a good tat?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists:  http://www.wists.com/Treetree/
My Space:   http://www.myspace.com/tareeree 

I am always doing things I can't do, that's how I get to do them.
--Pablo Picasso
jenna rose
« Reply #889 on: August 17, 2007 07:04:26 AM »

treetree, personally i think the tattoo in that picture is -gorgeous- i love the coloring.  there's no reason you couldn't incorporate something like that with your buddhism.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 126 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Palmier Cookie Recipe
How to Make Minion Cupcakes
How to Make High Heel Cupcakes
Rainbow Cupcake Recipe
How to Make Nutella Fudge Pops
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...