A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Monday, May 23 News:  It's time to vote!  Which Craftster member rocked dollar store crafting?  Cast your vote here!
Total Members: 305,671
Currently Running With Scissors:
505 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 126
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Come one come all post your new tattoo IDEAS!  (Read 351444 times)
Tags for this thread: tattoo_idea  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

intergalacticj

jam jam jam jam jam...

View Profile
« Reply #770 on: May 11, 2007 11:03:54 AM »

wow they are great!! thank you soooo much!! yes its what im looking for thank you thank you than you, lol, where did you find them? i can never see any good ones on google images or wherever! i like them all but i lke the first one especially! do you know who it is by?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mmcheezesandwich

All you need is glitter and a dream...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #771 on: May 11, 2007 06:38:58 PM »

wow they are great!! thank you soooo much!! yes its what im looking for thank you thank you than you, lol, where did you find them? i can never see any good ones on google images or wherever! i like them all but i lke the first one especially! do you know who it is by?

No problem!  Glad to help  Cheesy Honestly I could not tell you how I found them, I just have become pretty good and figureing out which obscure words to type in a search and find the exact thing i'm looking for (even when i find it hard to describe) so when i read what you wrote I thought I knew what you were talking about so I figured I'd give it a shot!  Actually the first one (which was my favorite too--so good choice Tongue) was a sampler I think.  all of the links are directly sourced from the website I got them from so if you right click and click properties it will bring you to the site (you just have to erase the image name) but in case you dont know how to do that the site for the first one is:
http://dracolair.com/compassrose.html
Tell me if you need any of the others.  And DEFF tell me if you do indeed end up getting what you want!! I'd love to see whatever the finished project is!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
keaskrii

I'll put a move on you!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #772 on: May 12, 2007 08:25:40 AM »

Thanks all for your help!
Don't plan on getting the tatt done for a few months. Going to wait til I return back home to Perth.
Will post up once its done!
Exciting!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Music expresses that which cannot be put into    
words and that which cannot remain silent.       
- Victor Hugo
Radioactivecrafter
« Reply #773 on: May 12, 2007 10:36:28 AM »

I was planning on getting my first tattoo today, however finances have put a stop to that and I now have to wait until August. I'm going to get a tree growing out of an open book, my sister was going to draw it for me but then decided she couldn't, so now I guess I'll get the tattoo artist to design it is as well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cereza Bomba
« Reply #774 on: May 12, 2007 02:39:23 PM »

I'm thinking of getting a lipstick mark tattooed somewhere on my body. Anyone have anything like this done?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cereza Bomba = CHERRY BOMB!
erilii
« Reply #775 on: May 13, 2007 05:13:31 AM »

I'm getting my first tattoo on tuesday, and i'm slightly nervous!
mainly because i'm afraid of what my mum will say once she eventually finds out (despite the fact im married, well into legal adulthood and haven't lived at home for years!). ahh, she's going to be cranky. hopefully she'll still love me though!

anyway, i gave my tattoo artist this sketch;

and he drew me a great tattoo, with the needle tip pointing into the sun surrounded by clouds. i'm the worlds worst describer of everything, but i assure you its pretty cool (the receptionist at the studio and my husband agree!). its going to be super colourful, and hopefully, all awesome. and it will also be on my back.
im never going to be able to swim in front of my mother again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
intergalacticj

jam jam jam jam jam...

View Profile
« Reply #776 on: May 13, 2007 08:34:20 AM »

No problem!  Glad to help  Cheesy Honestly I could not tell you how I found them, I just have become pretty good and figureing out which obscure words to type in a search and find the exact thing i'm looking for (even when i find it hard to describe) so when i read what you wrote I thought I knew what you were talking about so I figured I'd give it a shot!  Actually the first one (which was my favorite too--so good choice Tongue) was a sampler I think.  all of the links are directly sourced from the website I got them from so if you right click and click properties it will bring you to the site (you just have to erase the image name) but in case you dont know how to do that the site for the first one is:
http://dracolair.com/compassrose.html
Tell me if you need any of the others.  And DEFF tell me if you do indeed end up getting what you want!! I'd love to see whatever the finished project is!!!!!

thank you very much! Cheesy im drawing up my own design, but that first pic gave me some good ideas, once i finish drawing it (if i ever do) i will post it here and if i ever get the money .. and the courage (im scared of getting something permanent on my body even though ive wanted this for years! .. im commitment phobic!!) to get it tattoed ill post it on the tattoo thread  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

shamelesslyahippie

i'm not a popsicle

View Profile
« Reply #777 on: May 14, 2007 03:43:18 PM »

what do you guys think?

in honor of my constant bad luck with injuries
I spent friday night in the ER having a 1-inch X-acto blade extracted from my toe (stupid stenciling, who knew it could be dangerous!)   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Comment allez-vous ce soir? Je suis comme ci comme a
 Yes, a penguin taught me French back in Antarctica
AredRouletteKiss
« Reply #778 on: May 14, 2007 08:58:33 PM »

I think I might like butterfly girl maybe on my lower stomach next to my hipbone or on a shoulder...I'm not sure though.

It would be my first tattoo....I think I might like a Victorian Era inspired anchor design with hearts on my bum....I think I would always have a secret little Mona Lisa smile with the knowledge of my secret tattoo. I'm still trying to sketch out a design of an anchor I'm pleased with though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wists: http://www.wists.com/RenderedGypsy
myspace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=9110428

Hear the chimes,
did you know that the wind when it blows
It is older than Rome and all of this sorrow
~ Conor Oberst ~
jezebel_1982
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #779 on: May 15, 2007 05:18:26 AM »

i've always loved that image, aredroulettekiss.

it's actually my myspace background... I've seen it tattooed as well, and it translates fairly well onto skin.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 126 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
How to Use a Ringflash
How to Interact with model in photo shoot
How to Give Your Model Good Direction
How to Shoot a Male Model
How to Use the Fill Flash technique
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Reusable Dryer Sheets
Tute Tuesday: Painted Background
Easy Summer Salads

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...