A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 296,696
Currently Running With Scissors:
568 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 126
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Come one come all post your new tattoo IDEAS!  (Read 294901 times)
Tags for this thread: spy1_vs_spy2  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

white trash hero
« Reply #410 on: July 16, 2006 10:53:47 AM »

thats would be a cool cover up btw!like one earlier in this post...

but hey with the matilda its awesome. i think you shouls have her sitting on a pile of books still as i think it could work for a tattoo, or floating books heehee! i iwsh had mind powers Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged
batgirl
Global Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Part Librarian, Part Superhero

Stop Pinning, Start Making.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #411 on: July 16, 2006 11:41:59 AM »

Maybe if you have Matilda's book pile spill out around her a bit more you could change the shape, or add some colors behind her, a bit of blue or something?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just added lots of new items! Use coupon code "craftster" for 10% off! http://www.LilyLovesBernie.etsy.com
 50 Things
white trash hero
« Reply #412 on: July 16, 2006 12:05:57 PM »

yeh taht would be cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged
DayTripper
Character is what you are in the dark.

"A cheerful heart is good medicine" Proverbs 17:22

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: July 17, 2006 06:02:03 AM »

Oops...so sorry.  I should have posted the elephant tat ideas in here too.  I had no idea this thread existed.  My humblest apologies.  I'll remove the pics I posted in the other tattoo room to save bandwidth.

-Day
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Be a sinner and sin strongly, but more strongly have faith and rejoice in Christ."

-Martin Luther
welshdragon

Love Music : Hate Racism - www.lovemusichateracism

View Profile
« Reply #414 on: July 18, 2006 10:35:27 AM »

im getting me new pin up tatt on friday im mega exited my mum wants me to have a "keep sake" for me 21st birthday whats a better keep sake than a tattoo right,
before i get a tattoo i do a little ritua
i usually book me tatts for the morning,
have a good night sleep the night before
have a shower when i get up.
(my tattoist has told me stories of people who dont follow this step and the b.o is too much to bear hehe)
have a good cooked breakfast to start me off for the day. definatly the best tip...........

will post her on friday woot woot

leex

l
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love Music : Hate Racism - www.lovemusichatera cism.com
KiwiDragons
Get it together!

Stacked Sheep. :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #415 on: July 19, 2006 08:49:04 AM »

Good tips.  Smiley I can't wait to see the pin up!
I've been researching a few places to get my next tattoo, since I want it in a more visable area than my previous tats, I want it to be as perfect as it can get. I've run across a slight problem though...it appears that most tattoo artists in my area are jerks.
Tattoo Artist#1-Loved my idea, but is really pushy. He is insisting on changing my picture, because he doesn't like it. I don't know....I LIKE IT...that's why I picked it. I can understand a few changes to make it tattooable, but he wants to just scrap it and do up his own. And he's really pushy.
Tattoo Artist#2-Probably the most unfriendly artist. I don't know...I couldn't tell if that was it, or if he hated my idea, or if he hates his job, or life or what? Basically he seemed completely uninterested in even helping me out. All he said was, "make it bigger." Then...I'm just standing there....so I left.
Tattoo Artist #3-Works at same shop as #2. This one is a female, I had no clue any shops out here had female artists. She seems SLIGHTLY more friendly than artist #2, but not much....her book is really good, but she only works part time...I don't know.

Plus, the amounts each artist charged were WAY different.... Huh

Ugh....sorry for the long rant....I just REALLY want this tattoo to work out and I don't know if it's going too... Angry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists

Little Visitor Adventures
Charlie in MO
Zazie in Canada
RCKFELLA
Tutorial Contributor

there's no substitute for time

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: July 19, 2006 08:44:58 PM »

Maybe if you have Matilda's book pile spill out around her a bit more you could change the shape, or add some colors behind her, a bit of blue or something?

awwwwwww that's the bestest idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i can have her sitting cross legged? well i dunno about that, i really dont' wanna distort the original drawing. but my friend said as long as her face looks the same? hah i dunno. but it still a while until that. i have like 8 tattoos i have to get before that. haha i'm doing the first come first served, here's my list,

1. pi sign inside heart behing left ear
2. the word "life" behind my neck
3. an elephant. i wanted a realistic one covering my entire back, but i dunno if that's too much. but yeah i want a realistic one and a cartooney one
4. the number 5, my fave and lucky number
5. capricorn sign of course i like this but i think the sign is enough
6. something along the lines of this
like with a needle, and maybe have it "sewing" some shape. obviously not this, because i dont' want to copy no one's tats. and i'd like the string in green, my fave color!
7. MATILDA!
8. i don't know about this one. i like the pattern and the idea that it's hearts. but i've showed it to some friends and they say that it looks like a bunch of "S"s.

what do you guys think?? i'd love some input, since these ARE permanent! heh.

thanks!
-karen
THIS ROCKS   Logged

white trash hero
« Reply #417 on: July 20, 2006 01:36:14 AM »

wow i love that stitched star , i want that with aheart now... pure utter genius i tell you!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mayerlove
« Reply #418 on: July 20, 2006 09:39:42 AM »

a huge elephant would be AMAZING!! and matilda is the coolest! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~I believe that my life's gonna see the love I give returned to me!<3 XOXO Johnnay!
ChloeisCrazy
« Reply #419 on: July 20, 2006 10:57:04 AM »

ok, so I guess I'll post my ideas, I hope I'll get some sort of feedback! I'm planning on getting a tattoo this year.. probably in nov/dec area.

So, I have two things that I want plus a third that I love but I'm not sure about:

So, I want to get cherries on my ankle.. yes I realize Ashlee Simpson has this.. is it terrible to get the same thing as some one  Huh, anyways here is a picture of hers:

I also want a swallow on my hip, I might get two, one on each side, but I might get a "theme" to each bird, such as one is day the other is night. For this one my cousin is having one of his friends draw up a more original idea of this, so I cant wait to see it sice this is the tattoo (s) I'll probably get first. Heres a picture:

And thirdly, this is a tattoo that I really really like... but I'm not sure if I'd ever want a tattoo on my wrist, I think it could bea bad idea since I want to keep all my job options open  Tongue, so I was thinking maybe I'd get this on the back of my neck? Heres the picture:

So I'd love some feedback on this  Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 126 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Hairdressing Essentials Scissors
Hairdressing Essentials Kit Bag Extras
Hairdressing Essentials Hair Straighteners
Hairdressing Essentials Hair Clips
Haidressing Essentials Brushes
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...