A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,960
Currently Running With Scissors:
540 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Come one come all post your new tattoo IDEAS!  (Read 306681 times)
Tags for this thread: tattoo_idea  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Krafty_Karasu
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1250 on: November 11, 2010 09:30:06 PM »

that is one sweet tattoo Kitsune.  Smiley  I love the little duckling.

I just found out about this thread because I was searching with the word "kitsune" (so your name came up a LOT Wink).

so far I have 8 tattoos, 3 of them based on video games I'm completely obsessed with.  I don't have pictures of any of the ones I have in mind except one.  I don't remember where I found it (myspace somehow maybe?)  an artist had drawn it, and when I found it, I just fell in love with it.  I contacted the artist and asked him if he would mind if I got his piece of art as a tattoo.  he said it would be his honor to have his art permanently placed on me.  Grin  I still want the tattoo, I just don't know where yet.  maybe, just MAYBE, I'll bite the bullet and get it on my inner left forearm (I have a band around it already closer to my elbow and I've had my entire right forearm tattooed and I didn't enjoy either one, but maybe I'll get this one on the left.  maybe).  I'm still trying to figure out my Silent Hill themed tattoo.  here's the ideas I have so far:

if anyone has ever played the Silent Hill games or even just watched the movie, you know that a common color scheme they use is rust/dried blood.  I was thinking of getting just like a kinda faded/blurry background around one of the infamous sexy nurses (with less cleavage) in that color scheme, but have it clearer closer to her.  behind her you can see a set of doors with "EXIT" glowing bright red above them.  but the nurse is standing between you and the only way out holding a syringe filled with bright green fluid.  it kinda symbolizes my finally learning to sorta deal with medical needles.  I don't want it to take up a huge space, like just my left or right ribs (ouch).

if you've ever played the game Okami, you know that thing is just SCREAMING to be turned into all kinds of tattoos.  if you haven't heard of it, check it.  I need to have Amaterasu (the white wolf in those pictures) on me somewhere.  I just don't know how or where yet.

I love Halloween.  it is my absolute favorite holiday period.  I wanted to get something that only says I love Halloween, not one that screams it.  my dad actually came up with the perfect thing, I decided on the placement; a little candy corn behind my ear!!!!!!!!!!!!  I love candy corn, and Halloween is the first thing that comes to mind when I see it.

I also plan on getting "SMT" in little letters somewhere since I am addicted to so many games under the name Shin Megami Tensei.  I was originally thinking of getting a mask from one of the monsters in one of the games, and I still might do that because of my obsession with masks (you doubt me?  check my wist Cheesy).

I'm also addicted to steampunk.  I need gears and cogs somewhere.

ooo...there's also the ports on the neck of Major Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell.  I want them too.  you can kinda see them in this picture if you zoom in.  I can get a better picture from the movie.

that's all I can think of right now.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
Kitsune-Tearz
« Reply #1251 on: November 13, 2010 08:21:03 AM »

thanks Krafty_Karasu lol i didn't think i'd come up that much XD
and the duck symbolizes me, and the bear my mom (as this is a memorial tat for her)
i called her mama bear forever... and she always called me her duck, or ducky... right up to the last time i spoke with her...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
amigurl55

I already did!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1252 on: February 16, 2014 06:13:31 PM »

My friend is helping me redesign this because I was having trouble with the measuring tape and spool.  But this picture gives the general idea.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I told you: I only wrote that poem to test my printer!

My etsy shop: http://dollycouture55.etsy.com
Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
AOL Motion Canvas: Future Art
AOL Motion Canvas: Wood Sphere
AOL Motion Canvas: Animated Geo
AOL Motion Canvas: Tops Above
AOL Motion Canvas: Dancers Man
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...