A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 302,803
Currently Running With Scissors:
620 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 126
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Come one come all post your new tattoo IDEAS!  (Read 294565 times)
Tags for this thread: spy1_vs_spy2  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Radioactivecrafter
« Reply #1000 on: January 18, 2008 09:24:26 AM »

Radioactivecrafter- i love the bee idea.  that's what i want my first tattoo to be, too.  i've always been on the lookout to find a good reference picture since bees usually look so terrifying.  haha.

where are you going to place him?

I'm not exactly sure. Definitely on my left arm, but I am wavering between above and below the crease of my elbow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

xfoxglove
« Reply #1001 on: January 18, 2008 06:15:29 PM »

i've always wanted a foot tattoo, but i don't like the idea of a bee on my foot.  i kinda want him to look like he landed somewhere.  i like the arm placement.  i can't decide if i like above or below better, either!  but please post pictures when you get him!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

myspace.com/xfoxglove
thekster
« Reply #1002 on: January 18, 2008 07:59:30 PM »

OMG, my friend and I went to two tattoo studios tonight. The first one was taking forever to even answer my question so we left there and went to the place she got hers at, found out a couple of answers to some questions and then left. I was going to get one but decided I didn't have enough money but oh mannn I was so nervous.
It's a new idea I got - single stars, one for each member of my family (including my fiance) in a sorta circle (more like a pentagon) with a shooting star in the middle, for my dad who passed away almost a year ago. I'm really excited to get it but nerrrvous cuz I've heard foot tattoos are painful as f**k. (I want it on the inside part of my right heel)
Man I'm such a poor pansy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Elbow grease is the best polish!
"If I hold my tongue just right, and I hold my breath...it will work." - Carol Duvall

www.facebook.com/kernkerncrafts  

the link is calling to you! click it and enjoy. enjoy, damn you!
batgirl
Global Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Part Librarian, Part Superhero

Stop Pinning, Start Making.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1003 on: January 18, 2008 09:46:16 PM »

I have a big foot tattoo. It hurt a lot, but I have the impression that it hurts no matter where you put it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just added lots of new items! Use coupon code "craftster" for 10% off! http://www.LilyLovesBernie.etsy.com
 50 Things
mayerlove
« Reply #1004 on: January 20, 2008 12:35:32 AM »

While discussing tats with my best friend, we thought of the best placement. (or so we thought) I want to get a milkweed stalk/pods on the inside of my ankle, maybe with a sort of paisley design, like henna. Do you think it would be a bad placement? It's an area where the skin bends and wrinkles a lot. Maybe it will age faster? I looked at my 45 year old mom's ankles and they look pretty good, but I think a tattoo might get a little dull and blurred in that area. I know I'll have to talk to my artist, but I was wondering if anyone had any opinions... here's a pic of the area I want.

Right where that light orangey blob is. That other brown stuff is henna.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~I believe that my life's gonna see the love I give returned to me!<3 XOXO Johnnay!
thekster
« Reply #1005 on: January 20, 2008 11:26:25 AM »

That's where I want mine too, except more down on the heel
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If I hold my tongue just right, and I hold my breath...it will work." - Carol Duvall

mayerlove
« Reply #1006 on: January 20, 2008 01:59:41 PM »

Yeah I don't want it above my ankle at all.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~I believe that my life's gonna see the love I give returned to me!<3 XOXO Johnnay!
Radioactivecrafter
« Reply #1007 on: January 20, 2008 09:08:44 PM »

i've always wanted a foot tattoo, but i don't like the idea of a bee on my foot.  i kinda want him to look like he landed somewhere.  i like the arm placement.  i can't decide if i like above or below better, either!  but please post pictures when you get him!

I've made an appointment for next Saturday!
Also I think if you want it to look like it is landing then something on the shoulder area would be neat
THIS ROCKS   Logged

thekster
« Reply #1008 on: January 21, 2008 11:28:19 PM »

I drew out what I wanted on my foot today and I can't wait!
Now my only problem is finding a reputable tattoo shop in my area. I have two or three in mind but I'm not sure how great they are. Has anyone gotten any tats in Sacred Heart Studio in Houston Tx, Bad Boyz tatoos in Clear lake TX, or Tatzu (I think) in Clear Lake? Or is there anyone here from the area who has a good shop they'd recommend?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

redheadskydiver
« Reply #1009 on: January 22, 2008 01:54:37 PM »

I've gotten pierced at Sacred Heart, my nose, they did a good job with that, but that was about 7 years ago. I also got my first tat at Texas Tattoo Emporium about 6-7 years ago not too far from there, but the guy who did mine has since moved and I'm not in the Houston area any more either. There are a ton of tattoo shops in that area of Houston. How I picked my artist was to go and look at portfolios and find one that I liked and did a lot of the style of what I wanted. I proably went to about 10 shops before picking one and making an appointment. Good luck.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 126 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Beauty Guide To Hot Pink Lips
How to Use a Makeup Palette
How to Get Berry Lips
Sideline Beauty Secrets
Ask Marianna: Skin Care Routine and Quick Fixes For Oily Hair
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...