A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,467
Currently Running With Scissors:
665 Guests and 43 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: naked gnome....not for children or work...  (Read 12947 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Tero
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Craftito ergo sum...

Do your dream

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: June 01, 2009 11:21:08 AM »

Really hope that I am doing this right because I don't want to offend but I am SURE the mods will step in here in a hurry if I did not post something correctly.
So I am in the fairy swap and my partner wanted a pissed off gnome. Since I was playing with polymer clay I decided that I would try making a grumpy gnome. Not sure why I decided that he needed to be naked but thought it would be funny. SO I thought, might as well give him something to show off if I am going to encase him in the buff for all time. So he is well endowed shall we say. Get him all done and take him to hubby for approval.  Cheesy
"Does he look pissed off?"
Bug eyed and stepping back... Shocked"Ahhh yeah, but I can not for the life of me imagine WHY he would be pissed off"
So major proud of my cute little gnome with a giant member. Pop him in the oven and in a matter of ten min. his weenie (use that term lightly) caught on fire. His face soon followed as you can imagine. Smiley I found out that women for some reason find the idea of a dick catching of fire amazingly funny. Those of you who make candles might want to consider this..
So I spend the entire next day starting from scratch and making a little gnome with a giants parts. Pop him in the oven and all is wonderful. He baked to perfection and I am super proud that I have over come the crafting disaster. The first gnome of course had to be put out of his misery and was given a propper burial.
So hubby comes home and I cant wait for him to see the gnome. He cant wait to see the gnome and I bring him out and show him off with a, look what I can do proud face and hubby starts laughing.  Cheesy and laughing.........and laughing. Now it is funny but not quite that funny....

"What are you laughing so hard at, is something wrong?"
Through tears at this point, hubby slows down to pull in a breath and says "Baby, you put his dick on upside down"
 Shocked  Shocked Shocked
"I DID NOT !!!"....then looking I am not sure...."Show me yours" hee hee, ladies you will not believe how fast a man will share his body parts if only you ask him to. I decided that I needed to make more of these gnomes, ...but I digress.

Sure enough little dude's bits were on upside down. It looked right to me.
Hubby says that now he has a reason to be pissed and besides maybe gnomes have different equipment.
So all was settled and everything was fine. Then one sad morning I came out to the craft room and saw our little naked gnome friend on the floor with his weenie laying sadly right beside him.
Damn it what is it with this gnome and his dick?!! I mean really.
So I look on the bright side, now is my chance to glue it back on the right way. So bust out the liquid polymer clay. Wonder how many times someone has used it to glue a penis back in place, stick his willy back on and pop him in the oven again. Stand there the whole time because obviously a wicked fairy has cursed this poor gnomes bits and I want nothing more to happen to it.
Pull him out and show him to hubby again... hubby just giggles at this point and says...."you did it again"
 Shocked Shocked
Same conversation takes place and same conclusion is reached. So here is my poor little pissed off gnome with his upside down willy. Hope it makes everyone that sees it smile.

to change your image viewing settings please click here

You can see a few more pictures of him in my gallery if you want to. Cheeky monkeys.. Wink Cheesy

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=124569

Much Peace,
Tero
« Last Edit: June 01, 2009 04:18:55 PM by sweets4ever » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephant's faithful 100%. Horton
PepsiTwist
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009 11:33:36 AM »

I dont get it...it looks right to me... did you fix it after he said you did it again???
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Tero

Craftito ergo sum...

Do your dream

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009 11:39:55 AM »

hee hee nope he is upside down. It's the "firemans" hat so to speak. Instead of looking up he is looking down or visa versa. The pointed tip should be at the bottom and I have him at the top. Maybe the detail doesn't show up in the picture and maybe us girls used to seeing it from a different angle cant tell the difference.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephant's faithful 100%. Horton
QueenNinjaMonkey

Write that down in your pirate pad.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009 11:42:34 AM »

Oh it's upside down all right!  Cheesy Tero your story made me laugh so hard!

But really, he looks pretty awesome! Wish I could do poly clay that well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest

150 Projects In 2014
8/150
My List
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009 12:00:56 PM »

that is so hilarious!!  I love it!  I can't believe you made that.  He's done wonderfully, even though his willy is upside down.  That story is priceless!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DanniQuee
The Artful Danni

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2009 12:01:59 PM »

Hahaha! Tero, your story had me laughing so hard! Cheesy

So his willy's upside down, but he's ridiculously endowed, so he shouldn't be so grumpy. Wink I love it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knickertwist
Tutorial Contributor

Member of the Papercraft Gang

Gimme some sugar baby.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2009 12:02:52 PM »

Oh my god! That is the funniest thing ever!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

elociNNicole
Groove is in the heart (Ne-na-na-na-na) Groove is in the heart (Ne-na-na-na-na) Groove is in the heart-ah-ah-ah

Do what you love. Love what you do.

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2009 12:05:10 PM »

Wish I could have seen the penis fire!  Now that would have been funny!  

Love the story, the pics are funny.  Is he flipping the bird?  Couldn't tell at first that the unit was upside down, but after close inspection  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes yeah, is see it now.  haha.  whatever.  great conversational piece.  See how many people actually notice without telling them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knitting goal for 2011: knit 500,000 stitches.  24,078/500,000 knit.  I think I'm going to need more yarn...
PepsiTwist
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2009 12:17:42 PM »

ooo ok I see it now!! HAHA I had to compare it though...Your story did make me actually LOL !! so funny!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SunflowerSmiles

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2009 12:30:40 PM »

Hysterical story! made me LOL!  Nice job on the the gnome and his very..*ehem* life like willy. (I won't say 'little' willy as I would hate to piss him off all the more...although! for a gnome he's quite well endowed... Cool Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

This and That... my main blog. Drop by and say "Hello!"
  Sew Stuffed a blog about the dolls and stuffies I make
    Pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get a Cast for a Film
How to Deal with Nerves During an Audition
How Diet Affects Auditions
How to Dress in Character for an Audition
How Eye Contact During Auditions Affects Performance
Latest Blog Articles
September 17, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Sandwich Wrap
Falling Leaves

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...