A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 296,697
Currently Running With Scissors:
508 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 75
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 27 **Discussion Thread**  (Read 31022 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

crumpet79

Never quite sure what I'm going to make next...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #190 on: June 05, 2009 07:08:30 PM »

Cya - love the blog and really looking forward to more tutorials!  I'm still learning a lot when it comes to sewing so I have your site bookmarked.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #191 on: June 05, 2009 08:11:12 PM »

Well, I got 20 of the 60 barmops sewn today...

And I also stitched this applique onto a onesie (since the thread in my machine was the right color and it was ready to go)... found the applique already with heatandbond on it while going through my stash...

It will make it's way into my shop over the weekend (right now I am exhausted and going to bed, even though really I should be staying up a little later to finish up some laundry).

And I got to hang out with kitsch and the cutest 1 year old ever.

Hopefully I will have a chance in the morning (before my MRI) to get some more barmops sewn, and maybe a few more after the MRI but before having to head over the inlaws for dinner (mmmm grilled something, they always feed us so well). 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

superhooker
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #192 on: June 05, 2009 08:20:14 PM »

Is anybody available for a custom embroidery?  My SIL's boyfriend saw the awesome embroidery that oneredboot did for me, and he was asking if I could get someone to do something specific for him...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
pinkanddinky
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." Proust

Sociologist with scissors

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 05, 2009 08:23:20 PM »

I have to be up at 3 am to take my husband to the airport so I limited myself to this one page of discussion before going to bed. I am so behind! I just saw mention of you MRI, Zelda. I hope that goes well.

I've just updated my shop. There are some more of those heart lavendar sachets that hang over hangers and some large Maxi pads that can be combined with the pantyliners for the same prices.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wwrich
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Elsbeth's Mom

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #194 on: June 05, 2009 08:53:47 PM »

Hello everyone.  Just checking in.  This has been a very busy week, and next week looks even busier!!

Today is the last day in our birthday-anniversary-birthday 3 day bash.  Hubby's birthday is the 3rd, and mine is the 5th (today), so we just HAD to get married on the 4th.  (We ended up getting married on a Wednesday evening.)  We have been eating really well for the last 3 evenings...

I almost finished the cutest pink dragon the other day (she still needs her whiskers).  This one is TINY -- only about 3 inches tall!  I was originally planning on sending it to the person who dyed the yarn http://www.ladyascrafts.com/catalog.html, but I just may have to keep it for myself.  The colorway was called "Amanda's pink dragon" -- it just HAD to become a dragon!  I have a bit of yarn left, but not enough for a whole dragon.  I think the person who gave me that little ball has another about the same size left over, so there might be one or two more of these sometime.

I got to stop at Michael's on my way home today, because I left work a bit early.  I had planned to be a good mom and pick up Elsbeth early from daycare, but she and her daddy had decided that they needed to go shopping after school today.  I was told I had to come home at the "regular" time, so I just had to stop somewhere on my way home for a while.  I got some new yarn, some fancy paper, a couple of rubber stamps, some glass things that were designed to be pendants (but probably won't be), and a circle cutting and scoring thing that looked interesting.  And some Scooby-Doo stickers for Elsbeth.

I put up some beaded chapsticks in my store.  I have a lot of them that I don't have pictures of.  I will try to take pictures of the whole collection, but that might be a while.

Next week is Duckon.  The science fiction and fantasy convention that lots of my friends run.  I am planning on putting a few items from my shop in the art auction there.  If you have your heart set on something specific, please let me know before Thursday.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Obsessed with Monster High dolls lately.

In the Chicago area?  Want to come to a great crafty weekend?  Check out http://www.musecon.org/
donniesgirl
« Reply #195 on: June 06, 2009 05:58:05 AM »

LOVE the hot dog onesie!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

aeronberry

mmm...fishy kisses....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #196 on: June 06, 2009 07:13:49 AM »

Is anybody available for a custom embroidery?  My SIL's boyfriend saw the awesome embroidery that oneredboot did for me, and he was asking if I could get someone to do something specific for him...

hand or machine embroidery?  I can do either, but hand embroidery usually takes me forever  Wink.  What's the design you had in mind?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

edafedd - amigurumi patterns!
norea - jewelry, handbags, etc!
shop the swap!
corduroy cat
« Reply #197 on: June 06, 2009 08:07:25 AM »

i might be able to squeeze some embroidery in if it's not too insanely complicated, lol. but aeronberry has first call!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LaughingLark
« Reply #198 on: June 06, 2009 09:26:23 AM »

Hi everyone!

Over half of the long necklaces in my shop are gone already. Thanks, Zelda, loudxmouse and pinkanddinky!

I may be able to do a few more this weekend---are there any colors you'd like to see them in?

I'm looking for some supplies, if anyone has them:

Crochet hooks--I have a DVD on how to learn crochet, but no hooks. Anybody got some extra stray hooks laying around? The only place I can buy a hook in this town is Walmart, and I don't like to give them my money. I don't care what size hooks, but probably sizes that are more newbie-friendly.  Smiley

The other things I am looking for are paints. Specifically, tube watercolors or fabric paints. Partial tubes/jars or student grade watercolors are fine. I am very much out of practice as a painter but want to get back into it. I like tube watercolors better than the flat dry ones, but they are not readily available here.

If you have some fabric paints left over from a project, I can use them, too.

Once I find crochet hooks, I'll need a roll to store them in, too... Wink

I may re-group and re-photograph some of the charms I have left from earlier rounds sometime this weekend and put them in my shop. Some of them went on for projects for the local animal rescue, but I still have lots in my stash. They make good zipper pulls, pendants, earrings, etc.

I need 20+ points to buy all the stuff I want this round, and this is just the first week.  Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

sewknitter

have needles will sew, knit, crochet, tat. . swap!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #199 on: June 06, 2009 11:53:45 AM »

just added these to my supplies:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.cara4webshoppin g.com
knitting looms, embroidery machines, weaving,  knitting software~all discounted!

Shop My Swap  Shop 31
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 75 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Kamran Pasha Reveals His Favorite Movie
Susanna Clarke Wishes She Had This Talent
Ian Halperin Talks About Unmasked: The Final Years of Michael Jackson
Charles R. Smith Jr. Talks About My People
Brendan McNally Talks About Germania
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...