Swap name: 80's Cartoon O Rama Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: shdwstrm Co-Organizer: GrindHouseHussy19
Sign-up date range: May 31/09- June 14/09
Date to send item by: Aug 1/09
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):Nope
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Age requirement? 13 and older
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES/NO
- Participant lives in the United States: YES/NO
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NODetails of swap:
Remember the 80's when colours were neon, hair was big and cartoons ruled!?!? Waking up super early on a Saturday morning or running home from school just to catch your fav episode of Thundercats/ My Little Pony/ Gummi Bears/ Smurfs/ Etc, Ect, Ect!!!! Then this is the RAD swap for you!!!! LIKE TOTALLY!!!
This will be a 6 Point Swap. Large is 3 points, Medium is 2 points and Small is 1 point.
Here's some guidelines to help you out
-Big = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Little = 2 or less hours
-Big = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Big = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less
If you want to make more than the required 6 points, check with your partner first if that's okay. Don't want anyone to feel that they have
to make more than the swap requires.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
Favorite Theme Song(s)?
Clothing Sizes (Shirt/ Shoes/ Pants/ Skirt)?
Jewelry Sizes (Ring/ Necklace/ Bracelet)?
Favorite Colour(s) Dude?
"GAG ME WITH A SPOON" colours?
Favorite Pattern(s) Dude?
Crafty projects you "TOTALLY ROCK" at?
Anything that would be "TOTALLY AWESOME" to receive?
Anything that would be "TOTALLY BOGUS" to receive?
Any Allergens in your house (pets, smoke, etc)?
Personal Website or Wist for Stalking?
Do you have, like, a camera so you could, like, take some really wicked pictures of ,like, everything?
Are you going to, like, totally post, like, at least once a week so we don't, like, totally think you fell off the earth?
(Don't make me put on my Wonder Woman Underoos and use the lasso of truth on you!!!)
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.Want some inspiration??? Check out these videos on YouTube!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4JCtexZ_Oo&feature=PlayList&p=8FBDAD1BF4EA6C4A&index=0&playnext=1
LIKE, TOTALLY AWESOME PARTICIPANTS!!!
14. Destined To Fail
LINK TO GALLERY!!!http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=311539.0