A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
November 17 News: WOW!  Congratulate the winner of DIY Halloween Costumes 2015!
Total Members: 312,965
Currently Running With Scissors:
524 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: To cut or not to cut?  (Read 2574 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
marathon sleeper

ha...my sunglasses are bigger than yours!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2005 09:07:02 PM »

I have hair similiar to yours and I know what a pain it can be but when I look at yours I think her hair is AWESOME.

awww...everyone at school tells me that too...and they are freaking that i want to cut it. alot of my friends say they want their kids to have hair like me...kinda creepy in a weird complimenty kinda way Tongue

wow i would never have guess your hair is like mine, i guess i read too much into the little icons. i thought u looked just like that little woman.

~*wise men follow their own direction*~
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Let your sparkle shine...

Recovering swap addict

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2005 09:28:33 PM »

They didn't have darker skin or hair that looked like mine ( I didn't search through the 9000 pages though). My hair hasa  little looser curls and really fine, but similiar to yours. I can't do cool things like cornrows because mine gets frizzy, its not as kinky. I always wished it was one or the other. I LOVED my short hair and always tell people to go for it.

crafty chica...burlesque performer....costume maven.
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2005 10:04:20 PM »

blackstar, I think your hair is BEAUTIFUL, but I also know the feeling of just wanting to do something different!  I have short hair myself, and I love it.  I think you have very pretty eyes and a pretty face, so you could definitely wear short hair.  I mean, honestly, I think anyone can wear short hair -- I myself am oldish (36) and chubby with no neck, and I wear short hair  Wink

I think something like this would be nice:

I realize the woman in this picture is older than you, but I think the style would be pretty -- nice and loose yet still natural.  It gives you the choppy down-in-the-face look of the 2 pics you posted, and you could even do a cut that is like this on top and front, but shorter in the back and sides, like in those pics, which I think would look super-cool.  You'll have to post a pic and show us what you decide!

"I live in that place between conception and execution" -- IQJones
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Bike Punk

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2005 05:08:33 AM »

You could definatley do that, you'd just need a really good straightener. I love that girls hair with the pink, lil_angelfuk on aim I think, she cut's people's hair all the time. Talented girl. The secret to all of those kinds of cuts is layers. A hair straigtener and some product and hair spray works wonders.

Hey guys,
Sorry about all the old broken picture posts. I no longer have the files!

marathon sleeper

ha...my sunglasses are bigger than yours!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2005 08:14:32 PM »

ok, i'm pretty sure i'm going to cut it soon, just saving up the money....plus i want to color my hair again..which i usually do myself but a friend of mine's sister works at a salon so i'ma try get a discount!!

~*wise men follow their own direction*~
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2005 08:25:16 PM »

I sort of have a belief that every female should have short hair at least once in her life (by her own choice-no bad little brothers with scissors). I remember getting my hair cut short was a very good thing, except for my grandmother crying.

Or course, she's had short hair since I can remember. I guess it is just part of the fun of being part of a family that includes beauty queens who twirl flaming batons. Bah humbug!

Life is a remembrance of the inert that's taken to dancing. Everything is all the same.

Michael McClure
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Property Brothers Share Their Tips To Looking Good In Every Photo
Talking Pictures: The Icy Surf Photography of Chris Burkard
What Makes Great Street Photography?
Death By Animal Selfie
This Guy Has Taken Selfies All Over The World, Including One Kissing A Lion
Latest Blog Articles
November 25, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Cube Advent Calendar
Thankful for Family

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...