A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,072
Currently Running With Scissors:
698 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Send Me on a Virtual Vacation GALLERY (Send-outs extended to 6/26)  (Read 7531 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

barbolot
Tutorial Contributor

A dead thing can go with the stream, but only a living thing can go against it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2009 07:43:01 AM »

You guys are SO creative!!!  I just love the backpack -- and how awesome that it used reclaimed fabrics!  Fantastic package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ysmeine
« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2009 02:28:15 PM »

I love the flannel back pack.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zcrafter

A long, long time ago.....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2009 06:13:36 PM »

What a great package! The backpack from a flannel shirt is to cute, and that hat!  Excellent knitting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2009 05:03:53 AM »

Thank you  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
murbeck
They call me a redneck, and I reckon that I am

"the chief enemy of creativity is good sense"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2009 02:07:51 PM »

I just got such an awesome package from Oh My Goodbye!!!!  She so totally nailed my style and was so creative I can't stand it!  Grin  Are you ready for this much awesomeness?  Can you take it?  I don't know but I'm about to rock your worlds  Wink

First up, a really great slouchy hat (I've totally been eyeing these) to keep my noggin warm in Colorado (at Stanley Springs hotel hunting ghosts, of course)

(I'm way more stoked then I looked, I was just less than stoked with the previous pictures that I had taken... stupid florida heat has me all sweaty and puffy)

Next up, these are just too cute- Mini campfires!!!!!  "to set the mood" after a long day of sight seeing and being back in our hotel room ready to use the contents of a following goodie, he he...  anyway, the campfires!

ok, next up, the previously hinted towards naughty bag!!!!!!  You know, a bag... for naughtiness  (where's that eyebrow shaking smiley??? ok we'll go with this  Kiss)
it's hard to tell in the pic but the top is a velcro-flap, kind of lunch bag style  Smiley

here's a change purse because I mentioned that everytime we see an arcade on vacation (or anytime, really) my husband has to stop.  So now, I can just pull out the change upon command!  WHI-CHA!  (That was a whipping sound, kind of... yeah)

Next, an adorable & matching cozy for the local beers that we love to hit up  Grin

By now, I'm sure you've noticed how well all this matches.  Well, the bag is equally amazing.  And, can you believe that it's all an array of ribbons that makes it so cute!!!!  I love this so much!
closed:

open: (god, I love the inside fabric too)

Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much, Nikki!!!!!  You totally rocked my socks  Smiley  Kiss  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You are ALWAYS smiling"
"That's because I'm happy"

Facebook
I'm Wistful
I'm pinteresting!

What good is warmth without cold to give it sweetness?
sparrowowl
Tutorial Contributor

shiny!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2009 02:22:08 PM »

I got my Japanese vacation from zcrafter and love everything so so much!

Postcards, chocpsticks, chopstick rests, book about Japan, Hello Kitty luggage tag, small wallet with Japanese coins inside, Japanese newspaper, sandalwood bookmarks, fan, lined and crocheted ipod case, and my two favorite things in the package: a map of the Philly area plaque (this being my hometown):

and the greatest bag of all time:

It had kanji and english on it, the same green lining as my pink ipod case, and has the neatest little crochet trim.  I adore it.  I, in fact, adore everything.  This was an excellent swap and I can't wait to use all of it!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
SAHMama
« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2009 02:33:21 PM »

I love the ribbon & stars bag & the campfires are so creative!  Grin
I also love the Hello Kitty luggage tag! So cute!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ewulotta
« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2009 02:47:43 PM »

Awesome packages! You guys were so creative! The campfires are so cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'll swap for postcards, badges, maps or brochures from everywhere in the US! I'm an English teacher and always happy about authentic material for my classroom.

http://www.wists.com/Ewulotta
http://pinterest.com/Ewulotta/
SAHMama
« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2009 03:00:40 PM »

I got a GIANT box from Craftastrophe today!  Grin So I'm off on my tropical vacation...

Here's the cute little card she sent:

A Sandals resort packet so I can envision myself on a resort (since there will be no actual vacation  Cry)

A set of plastic (always good with a little one around!) goblets for my (non-alcoholic  Cry) beverages

A cooler bag

A journal/notebook

A mini scrapbook set

Some beach toys for my son

A wristlet

A camera cozy

And because I just love Dr. Seuss, she included a TON of Dr. Seuss fabric... Seriously, there are several yards here. I love it! I can't wait to use it. Any suggestions for what I should do with it anyone?

And finally the. coolest. bag. ever.
It's gigantic & batik (I LOVE batiks!)... it doesn't get any better than that. And it has a palm tree on the front.

The inside is awesome too (although my picture is horrible). It's lime green with one giant pocket on one side & two really big pockets on the other.

And here's everything all together!

Thanks so much Craftastrophe! I love it all!!  Grin Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

oh my goodbye
« Reply #69 on: June 29, 2009 07:52:04 PM »

Yay! I'm so glad you liked everything, Marie! I was kind of iffy on the whole ribbon idea, but I thought it was too cool to pass up, and I'm so glad you like it so much!
I love everyone's packages and wish I could go on everyone's vacations! Especially with everyone's tropical vacations... I just wanna go to the beach now Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Texture - SideFX Houdini
How to Do the ScreenFlow Zoom Effect - Motion 3
How to Use Macros - Shake 4.1
How to Use Pro Keying Method - Motion 3
How to Use Advanced Keying Using Two Keys - Shake 4.1
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...