A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 296,405
Currently Running With Scissors:
754 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Anyone ever make a baby hammock?  (Read 864 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

BeagleMommy
« on: May 28, 2009 08:30:18 AM »

Has anyone ever made a baby hammock? I have found one tutorial, but it's not the type I'm looking for. I want something more like the Kanoe. Has anyone done this? It seems like it should be relatively simple. I have made baby carriers before. It doesn't seem like it should be any tougher than that.

Suggestions?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Cheyenneswthrt07
I cann't quiet the creative monkey in my head!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2009 03:55:51 PM »

I have not made one, it does look relatively simple to create.  I REALLY like how they have the spring available for purchase seperatly so you know you will have something that will truely support your baby.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blakesmama
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009 10:12:20 PM »

Has anyone ever made a baby hammock? I have found one tutorial, but it's not the type I'm looking for. I want something more like the Kanoe. Has anyone done this? It seems like it should be relatively simple. I have made baby carriers before. It doesn't seem like it should be any tougher than that.

Suggestions?

I am actually in the process of making a baby hammock that will look just like the kanoe hammock so far it has been easy besides the fact that my 4 month old takes a lot of my time but so far I have sewn the hammock part together and i need to get some dowels for the insides to keep it open the spring i bought at a tractor supply near me for only $5 a lot cheaper than $16 and shipping you can buy the straps a your local walmart in the fabric section for 83 cents a yard and the clips at any hardwear store once i get finished with mine i will give all details on how i did it and pictures so you can see what it looks like but in the end i think I have only spent $60
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Hairdressing Essentials Hair Clips
Haidressing Essentials Brushes
How to Get Soft Curls
How to Finger Wave
How to Get Wavy Curls
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...